I think we're in trouble. -- Han Solo

interests / alt.politics / Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

SubjectAuthor
* Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational De68g.1499
+* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaMitchell Holman
|+* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaYak
||+* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generationapothead
|||+* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generationa68g.1499
|||`* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaGovernor Swill
||| `* Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generationapothead
|||  +- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaGovernor Swill
|||  `- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaMitchell Holman
||+- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaJohn Doe
||+- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaMitchell Holman
||`- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaGovernor Swill
|`- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaLucas McCain
+- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaBig Trump
`- Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & GenerationaLucas McCain

Pages:12
Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<PLKcnWLMbrbgMFz4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34956&group=alt.politics#34956

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 68g.1...@etr6.net (68g.1499)
Subject: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing &
Generational Decline
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54:36 -0500
 by: 68g.1499 - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 03:54 UTC

https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRKAOWVIN7RQ/

.. . .

S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
rising housing prices.

As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
is now in DECLINE.

Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
afford to stay there.

Housing prices come and go. However population decline
seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
most evident in S.K. and Japan.

Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?

Don't think the seemingly "uncontrollable" influx of
"immigrants" into western countries is negligence.
IMHO it's a PLAN. Even xenophobic Japan and SK have
been bringing in LOTS of 3rd-world people. Likely
the situation in Europe and USA are a plan too - just
designed to keep fingers pointing in every direction.

"AI" will eventually supplant LOTS of people - but that's
for The Future. What about in the MEANWHILE ??? We need
maybe a 25-50 year cushion.

The post-immigrant/dawning-AI environment will be the
most challenging. Rapidly-increasing numbers of humans
will be functionally, economically, obsolete. What do
we do with them ? How do we keep them alive ? DO the
elite keep them alive ??? Expect Beverly Hills - and
ghettos ... and not much else. Might not be able to
even get to AI Nirvana - unemployable people can't
buy stuff, so AI savings don't DO anything. Some kind
of economic canyon may lie between "there" and "here".

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<XnsB110506C66F4Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.23>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34968&group=alt.politics#34968

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 13:49:31 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 13:49 UTC

"68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in

> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
> AOWVIN7RQ/
>
> . . .
>
> S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
> of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
> rising housing prices.
>
> As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
> is now in DECLINE.
>
> Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
> afford to stay there.
>
> Housing prices come and go. However population decline
> seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
> has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
> most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>
> Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
> Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?

Indeed, if anything America needs
MORE immigrants just at a time when
the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
take in LESS immgrants.

U.S. Risks Decline And Stagnation
Without Immigrants
Aug 23 2023

The U.S. labor force will shrink, and
America risks stagnation and declining
living standards without immigrants,
according to new research. Immigrants
can boost the U.S. working-age
population and offset America�s falling
birthrate and the retirement of Baby
Boomers. U.S. elected officials must
decide whether to change immigration
laws and policies to bolster America�s
labor force and prevent decline.

"Without continued net inflows of
immigrants, the U.S. working-age
population will shrink over the next
two decades and by 2040, the United
States will have over 6 million fewer
working-age people than in 2022,"
concluded a study by economist and
University of North Florida Professor
Madeline Zavodny for the National
Foundation for American Policy (NFAP).
"Announcements of high-profile layoffs
and concerns about the impact of
artificial intelligence (AI) obscure
America�s continuing need for additional
workers at the top and bottom of the
skill distribution. International
migration is the only potential source
of growth in the U.S. working-age
population in the coming years."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2023/08/23/us-risks-decline-
and-stagnation-without-immigrants/?sh=5b4d5179250a

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<upu49f$11m4m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34971&group=alt.politics#34971

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: bigtrump...@protonmail.com (Big Trump)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:19:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Big Trump - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:19 UTC

>https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRKAOW
>VIN7RQ/

That's what happens when you're woke and don't love Trump enough.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<upu4jq$uqg5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34972&group=alt.politics#34972

From: yak...@inbox.com (Yak)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Generational Decline
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:25:30 -0500
 by: Yak - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:25 UTC

On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in
>
>> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
>> AOWVIN7RQ/
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>> of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>> rising housing prices.
>>
>> As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>> is now in DECLINE.
>>
>> Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>> afford to stay there.
>>
>> Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>> seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>> has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>> most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>>
>> Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>> Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>

> Indeed, if anything America needs
> MORE immigrants just at a time when
> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
> take in LESS immgrants.

Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
border debacle goes.

> U.S. Risks Decline And Stagnation
> Without Immigrants
> Aug 23 2023
>
> The U.S. labor force will shrink, and
> America risks stagnation and declining
> living standards without immigrants,
> according to new research. Immigrants
> can boost the U.S. working-age
> population and offset America’s falling
> birthrate and the retirement of Baby
> Boomers. U.S. elected officials must
> decide whether to change immigration
> laws and policies to bolster America’s
> labor force and prevent decline.
>
> "Without continued net inflows of
> immigrants, the U.S. working-age
> population will shrink over the next
> two decades and by 2040, the United
> States will have over 6 million fewer
> working-age people than in 2022,"
> concluded a study by economist and
> University of North Florida Professor
> Madeline Zavodny for the National
> Foundation for American Policy (NFAP).
> "Announcements of high-profile layoffs
> and concerns about the impact of
> artificial intelligence (AI) obscure
> America’s continuing need for additional
> workers at the top and bottom of the
> skill distribution. International
> migration is the only potential source
> of growth in the U.S. working-age
> population in the coming years."
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2023/08/23/us-risks-decline-
> and-stagnation-without-immigrants/?sh=5b4d5179250a

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<upu8gs$12bmq$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34973&group=alt.politics#34973

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32 UTC

On 2024-02-06, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:
> On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
>>> AOWVIN7RQ/
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>>> of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>>> rising housing prices.
>>>
>>> As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>>> is now in DECLINE.
>>>
>>> Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>>> afford to stay there.
>>>
>>> Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>>> seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>>> has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>>> most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>>>
>>> Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>>> Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>>

>> Indeed, if anything America needs
>> MORE immigrants just at a time when
>> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
>> take in LESS immgrants.
>
> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
> border debacle goes.

In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.

Really?

He can't be serious.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<WwAwN.7022734$ee1.6420372@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34977&group=alt.politics#34977

Generational Decline
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 17:54:13 -0700
 by: John Doe - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 00:54 UTC

On 2/6/2024 1:25 PM, Yak wrote:
> On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
>>> AOWVIN7RQ/
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>     S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>>>     of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>>>     rising housing prices.
>>>
>>>     As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>>>     is now in DECLINE.
>>>
>>>     Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>>>     afford to stay there.
>>>
>>>     Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>>>     seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>>>     has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>>>     most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>>>
>>>     Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>>>     Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>>

>>    Indeed, if anything America needs
>> MORE immigrants just at a time when
>> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
>> take in LESS immgrants.
>
> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
> border debacle goes.

The GOP WANTS the border crisis as an issue. That's why they are taking
Trump's direction to tank the current proposal for border reforms.
If they wanted to solve this, they would also back stiff employer
penalties to hiring illegal workers, which is the only way the process
will stop.

>> U.S. Risks Decline And Stagnation
>> Without Immigrants
>> Aug 23 2023
>>
>> The U.S. labor force will shrink, and
>> America risks stagnation and declining
>> living standards without immigrants,
>> according to new research. Immigrants
>> can boost the U.S. working-age
>> population and offset America’s falling
>> birthrate and the retirement of Baby
>> Boomers. U.S. elected officials must
>> decide whether to change immigration
>> laws and policies to bolster America’s
>> labor force and prevent decline.
>>
>> "Without continued net inflows of
>> immigrants, the U.S. working-age
>> population will shrink over the next
>> two decades and by 2040, the United
>> States will have over 6 million fewer
>> working-age people than in 2022,"
>> concluded a study by economist and
>> University of North Florida Professor
>> Madeline Zavodny for the National
>> Foundation for American Policy (NFAP).
>> "Announcements of high-profile layoffs
>> and concerns about the impact of
>> artificial intelligence (AI) obscure
>> America’s continuing need for additional
>> workers at the top and bottom of the
>> skill distribution. International
>> migration is the only potential source
>> of growth in the U.S. working-age
>> population in the coming years."
>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2023/08/23/us-risks-decline-
>> and-stagnation-without-immigrants/?sh=5b4d5179250a

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<Dg2dnZtSc_5ef1_4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34979&group=alt.politics#34979

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.26.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 68g.1...@etr6.net (68g.1499)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:54:11 -0500
 by: 68g.1499 - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 01:54 UTC

On 2/6/24 4:32 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-06, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:
>> On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in

>>> Indeed, if anything America needs
>>> MORE immigrants just at a time when
>>> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
>>> take in LESS immgrants.
>>
>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>> border debacle goes.
>
> In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
> how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>
> Really?
>
> He can't be serious.

Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth :-)

Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.

In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
can't control.

The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.

As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.

In Japan/SK you can kind of keep track of "foreigners"
because they look different - but in the USA those
from Down South or Africa or even China just blend in.
Once here there's no good way to track them down.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<XnsB110DA9FCFA50noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.14>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34980&group=alt.politics#34980

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 03:24:56 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 03:24 UTC

Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote in news:upu4jq$uqg5$4@dont-email.me:

> On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-
en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
>>> AOWVIN7RQ/
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>>> of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>>> rising housing prices.
>>>
>>> As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>>> is now in DECLINE.
>>>
>>> Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>>> afford to stay there.
>>>
>>> Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>>> seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>>> has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>>> most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>>>
>>> Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>>> Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>>

>> Indeed, if anything America needs
>> MORE immigrants just at a time when
>> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
>> take in LESS immgrants.
>
> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing.

Like the Trump wall Biden is
continuing to build.

> He's getting exactly
> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
> border debacle goes.

Why is the GOP blocking it's
own border enforcement bill?

>> U.S. Risks Decline And Stagnation
>> Without Immigrants
>> Aug 23 2023
>>
>> The U.S. labor force will shrink, and
>> America risks stagnation and declining
>> living standards without immigrants,
>> according to new research. Immigrants
>> can boost the U.S. working-age
>> population and offset America’s falling
>> birthrate and the retirement of Baby
>> Boomers. U.S. elected officials must
>> decide whether to change immigration
>> laws and policies to bolster America’s
>> labor force and prevent decline.
>>
>> "Without continued net inflows of
>> immigrants, the U.S. working-age
>> population will shrink over the next
>> two decades and by 2040, the United
>> States will have over 6 million fewer
>> working-age people than in 2022,"
>> concluded a study by economist and
>> University of North Florida Professor
>> Madeline Zavodny for the National
>> Foundation for American Policy (NFAP).
>> "Announcements of high-profile layoffs
>> and concerns about the impact of
>> artificial intelligence (AI) obscure
>> America’s continuing need for additional
>> workers at the top and bottom of the
>> skill distribution. International
>> migration is the only potential source
>> of growth in the U.S. working-age
>> population in the coming years."
>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2023/08/23/us-risks-
decline-
>> and-stagnation-without-immigrants/?sh=5b4d5179250a

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<q1k6si5tbj9csb0hob0r2kda8gtc9km7fj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34987&group=alt.politics#34987

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 04:41:30 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 09:41 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:25:30 -0500, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:

>Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>border debacle goes.

Its what I want too.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<15k6siddkku3o5cd3l9q1rhvbip5npjqls@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34988&group=alt.politics#34988

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 04:44:53 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 09:44 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-06, Yak <yak@inbox.com> wrote:
>> On 2/6/2024 8:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in

>>> Indeed, if anything America needs
>>> MORE immigrants just at a time when
>>> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
>>> take in LESS immgrants.
>>
>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>> border debacle goes.
>
>In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
>how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.

Quite right. We need to finish driving MAGAs out of power.

>Really?

Yes, really.

>He can't be serious.

I'm serious too.

MAGAs will destroy America if they get enough power.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<h9k6sid0odomg5nsdi1epa9l52baaq9gbv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34989&group=alt.politics#34989

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 04:51:38 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 09:51 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 20:54:11 -0500, "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote:

>On 2/6/24 4:32 PM, pothead wrote:

>>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>>> border debacle goes.
>>
>> In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
>> how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>>
>> Really?
>>
>> He can't be serious.
>

> Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth :-)
>
> Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>
> In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
> of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
> plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
> can't control.
>
> The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>
> As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
> external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
> but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
> the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>
> In Japan/SK you can kind of keep track of "foreigners"
> because they look different - but in the USA those
> from Down South or Africa or even China just blend in.
> Once here there's no good way to track them down.

You've hit the nail on the head this time. In the rich countries, people would rather
have money than kids. Humans used to have lots of kids so there would be plenty to share
the burden of mom and pop when they got old. Today, mom and pop have lots of retirement
accounts so they don't need kids.

If immigrants are allowed in, they can be re-educated and assimilated into our culture. If
we try to bar them, their birth rates will ensure they will someday overrun us.

How's that for 'replacement theory'?

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<2121355f-5002-d460-18dd-84e9d79ac01d@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34991&group=alt.politics#34991

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:27:06 +0100
 by: D - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 10:27 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024, 68g.1499 wrote:

> Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth :-)
>
> Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>
> In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
> of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
> plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
> can't control.
>
> The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.

This just shows lack of imagination. Automation, and forcing people who
live in welfare to work, working smarter and more efficiently,
privatization, kicking millions of people who do nothing in the public
sector out and have them take private sector jobs will fix this.

> As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
> external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
> but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
> the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.

It is true! I was in japan a month ago, and started to see moslems from
indonesia here and there. Also lots of thai massage parlors as well.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<uq015r$1eets$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34996&group=alt.politics#34996

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:39:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:39 UTC

On 2024-02-07, 68g.1499 <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote:
> On 2/6/24 4:32 PM, pothead wrote:

>>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>>> border debacle goes.
>>
>> In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
>> how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>>
>> Really?
>>
>> He can't be serious.
>

> Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth :-)
>
> Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>
> In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
> of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
> plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
> can't control.
>
> The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>
> As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
> external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
> but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
> the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>
> In Japan/SK you can kind of keep track of "foreigners"
> because they look different - but in the USA those
> from Down South or Africa or even China just blend in.
> Once here there's no good way to track them down.

That's the frightening part.
And coupled with the woke justice system in many places, the bad guys are flocking to the US.
In NYC the police busted a highly organized Venezuelan gang responsible for many robberies.
And it's only going to get worse.
Much worse.

Just take a look at the many videos showing migrants heading to the border.
What do you see?
How many young adult males are there compared to families, say a mom with kids etc?

It's not even close.
The number of young adult males is staggering compared to families.
And they are coming from all over the world, including our adversaries like China, Iran etc.
These people are not coming here to pick melons, that's for certain.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<uq01um$1es5m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=34998&group=alt.politics#34998

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:52:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:52 UTC

On 2024-02-07, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>>> border debacle goes.
>>
>>In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
>>how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>
> Quite right. We need to finish driving MAGAs out of power.
>
>>Really?
>
> Yes, really.
>
>>He can't be serious.
>
> I'm serious too.
>
> MAGAs will destroy America if they get enough power.
>
> Swill

Assuming that there is anything left of America to destroy after Joe Biden completes his mission.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<HrCcnSqaib-BD174nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35001&group=alt.politics#35001

Generational Decline
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 68g.1...@etr6.net (68g.1499)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 09:22:19 -0500
 by: 68g.1499 - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 14:22 UTC

On 2/7/24 5:27 AM, D wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024, 68g.1499 wrote:
>
>>  Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth  :-)
>>
>>  Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>>
>>  In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
>>  of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
>>  plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
>>  can't control.
>>
>>  The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>
> This just shows lack of imagination. Automation, and forcing people who
> live in welfare to work, working smarter and more efficiently,
> privatization, kicking millions of people who do nothing in the public
> sector out and have them take private sector jobs will fix this.

You seem to assume an infinite stock of Jobs-Worth-Doing.

Particularly as "AI" gets more involved, the number of
such (human) jobs will sharply diminish. Even now there
just aren't enough jobs for all yer slackers to fill.
Govt "make-work" jobs are even more expensive than
just cutting 'em a check.

You can't force people to work when there are no jobs
for them to work.

>>  As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
>>  external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
>>  but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
>>  the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>
> It is true! I was in japan a month ago, and started to see moslems from
> indonesia here and there. Also lots of thai massage parlors as well.

Japan was almost in horror of gaijin ... now everywhere
and oft from *very* foreign places.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<rib7sih1b7cbm6kt1qped0nlb37ee1ok0n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35007&group=alt.politics#35007

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:23:49 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 16:23 UTC

On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:39:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>That's the frightening part.
>And coupled with the woke justice system in many places, the bad guys are flocking to the US.
>In NYC the police busted a highly organized Venezuelan gang responsible for many robberies.
>And it's only going to get worse.
>Much worse.

Why are you so *afraid* all the time? I'm more worried about what declining birth rates
are going to do to the economy than being the victim of a Venezuelan drug gang.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<rlb7si1pe54o7i8qm8eg7ubr0pcg44sp93@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35008&group=alt.politics#35008

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:24:47 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 16:24 UTC

On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:52:23 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Assuming that there is anything left of America to destroy after Joe Biden completes his mission.

<yawn>

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<uq0k7n$1i22n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35011&group=alt.politics#35011

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:04:24 -0700
 by: Lucas McCain - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:04 UTC

On 2/6/2024 6:49 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "68g.1499" <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote in
>
>> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRK
>> AOWVIN7RQ/
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>> of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>> rising housing prices.
>>
>> As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>> is now in DECLINE.
>>
>> Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>> afford to stay there.
>>
>> Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>> seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>> has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>> most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>>
>> Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>> Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>

> Indeed, if anything America needs
> MORE immigrants just at a time when
> the xenophobic GOP is forcing us to
> take in LESS immgrants.

It's a bit odd, don't you think, that the nations that the "migrants"
are leaving aren't building walls to keep them from leaving? In the
Cold War era, the commies had to build the Berlin Wall and barbed wire,
electrified fences, complete with armed border guards in towers to
prevent their citizens from fleeing Bolshivik ruled states behind the
Iron Curtain. In our time, it seems the Third World failed states are
more than happy to get rid of the fighting age men that Alejandro
Mayorkas welcomes to America with open arms. The nations the "migrants"
are fleeing don't seem worried about the loss of the youthful, fertile,
and colorful demographic that fools in the former Free World see as
beneficial, lol. The nations the invaders are fleeing aren't being
accused of racism or ethnic cleansing. Oooh, the cognitive dissonance.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<uq0ms0$1ikk9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35015&group=alt.politics#35015

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:49:21 -0700
 by: Lucas McCain - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:49 UTC

On 2/5/2024 8:54 PM, 68g.1499 wrote:
> https://www.chosun.com/english/national-en/2024/02/06/PLOIAABS4FCRBOJRKAOWVIN7RQ/
>
> . . .
>
>   S.Korea is not immune to the two more-significant trends
>   of the 21st century - sharply-declining birthrates and
>   rising housing prices.
>
>   As a result, Seoul - which used to boast of a 10M pop -
>   is now in DECLINE.
>
>   Not as many kiddies, and those WITH kiddies can't even
>   afford to stay there.
>
>   Housing prices come and go. However population decline
>   seems to be a standard feature of being 1st-world. It
>   has significant ramifications. This trend is perhaps
>   most evident in S.K. and Japan.
>
>   Without a dozen kiddies, who pays for the older people ?
>   Where does tax money come from ? Who does the shit-work ?
>
>   Don't think the seemingly "uncontrollable" influx of
>   "immigrants" into western countries is negligence.
>   IMHO it's a PLAN. Even xenophobic Japan and SK have
>   been bringing in LOTS of 3rd-world people. Likely
>   the situation in Europe and USA are a plan too - just
>   designed to keep fingers pointing in every direction.
>
>   "AI" will eventually supplant LOTS of people - but that's
>   for The Future. What about in the MEANWHILE ??? We need
>   maybe a 25-50 year cushion.
>
>   The post-immigrant/dawning-AI environment will be the
>   most challenging. Rapidly-increasing numbers of humans
>   will be functionally, economically, obsolete. What do
>   we do with them ? How do we keep them alive ? DO the
>   elite keep them alive ??? Expect Beverly Hills - and
>   ghettos ... and not much else. Might not be able to
>   even get to AI Nirvana - unemployable people can't
>   buy stuff, so AI savings don't DO anything. Some kind
>   of economic canyon may lie between "there" and "here".

This is informative:

https://grubstreetinexile.substack.com/p/international-system-of-depopulation

--
[...]

<uq0n95$1ikk9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35016&group=alt.politics#35016

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:56:22 -0700
 by: Lucas McCain - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:56 UTC

On 2/6/2024 6:54 PM, 68g.1499 wrote:
> On 2/6/24 4:32 PM, pothead wrote:

>>> Uhm, Biden reveresed everything the gop was doing. He's getting exactly
>>> what he wants and the gop isn't forcing less of anything insofar as the
>>> border debacle goes.
>>
>> In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a
>> couple of years ago compared to
>> how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>>
>> Really?
>>
>> He can't be serious.
>

>   Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth  :-)
>
>   Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>
>   In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
>   of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
>   plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
>   can't control.
>
>   The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>
>   As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
>   external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
>   but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
>   the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>
>   In Japan/SK you can kind of keep track of "foreigners"
>   because they look different - but in the USA those
>   from Down South or Africa or even China just blend in.
>   Once here there's no good way to track them down.

Which was the tactic of the Viet Cong. They were able to blend in with
the rest of the population. Before the 1965 Immigration Act, one could
tell a foreigner quite easily. Now not so much.

https://youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM?si=P4j9Xjz9ak8ERWAK
--
[...]

<uq10gf$1k3vo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35024&group=alt.politics#35024

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 15:33:52 -0700
 by: Lucas McCain - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 22:33 UTC

On 2/7/2024 6:39 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-07, 68g.1499 <68g.1499@etr6.net> wrote:

>>> In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a couple of years ago compared to
>>> how we currently are. We need to finish what we started.
>>>
>>> Really?
>>>
>>> He can't be serious.
>>

>> Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth :-)
>>
>> Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>>
>> In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
>> of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
>> plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
>> can't control.
>>
>> The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>>
>> As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
>> external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
>> but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
>> the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>>
>> In Japan/SK you can kind of keep track of "foreigners"
>> because they look different - but in the USA those
>> from Down South or Africa or even China just blend in.
>> Once here there's no good way to track them down.
>
> That's the frightening part.
> And coupled with the woke justice system in many places, the bad guys are flocking to the US.
> In NYC the police busted a highly organized Venezuelan gang responsible for many robberies.
> And it's only going to get worse.
> Much worse.
>
> Just take a look at the many videos showing migrants heading to the border.
> What do you see?
> How many young adult males are there compared to families, say a mom with kids etc?
>
> It's not even close.
> The number of young adult males is staggering compared to families.
> And they are coming from all over the world, including our adversaries like China, Iran etc.
> These people are not coming here to pick melons, that's for certain.

China, with its one child policy and a preference for male children,
suddenly has a lot of involuntarily single men who, if they are not
homosexual, need to head out to greener pastures if they're looking for
p**sy. A significant percentage of young "migrant" males turn to rape of
young European girls "due to sexual emergency."
--
[...]

<uq142o$1kh9m$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35026&group=alt.politics#35026

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:34:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:34 UTC

On 2024-02-07, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:39:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>

>>That's the frightening part.
>>And coupled with the woke justice system in many places, the bad guys are flocking to the US.
>>In NYC the police busted a highly organized Venezuelan gang responsible for many robberies.
>>And it's only going to get worse.
>>Much worse.
>
> Why are you so *afraid* all the time? I'm more worried about what declining birth rates
> are going to do to the economy than being the victim of a Venezuelan drug gang.
>
> Swill

Me afraid?
Hardly.
I grew up in NYC and I am fully street trained with that 6th sense regarding imminent danger
approaching.
As for the birth rate, have no fear because the Muslims are making babies like rabbits.
And there is a reason for that and it's not to get extra help for the family business.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<XnsB111D71F063C6noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.22>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35037&group=alt.politics#35037

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 03:04:16 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 03:04 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

> On 2024-02-07, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32:12 -0000 (UTC), pothead
>> <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>>In his latest gaff Biden poses the question, think of how we were a
>>>couple of years ago compared to how we currently are. We need to
>>>finish what we started.
>>
>> Quite right. We need to finish driving MAGAs out of power.
>>
>>>Really?
>>
>> Yes, really.
>>
>>>He can't be serious.
>>
>> I'm serious too.
>>
>> MAGAs will destroy America if they get enough power.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Assuming that there is anything left of America to destroy after Joe
> Biden completes his mission.

Yes, nothing destroys America like
a booming stock market, record unemployment,
rising consumer spending and soaring corporate
profits.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<ffr8si91redk2cjktd5s7ijkpqccdoui59@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35040&group=alt.politics#35040

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 01:01:47 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 06:01 UTC

On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:34:48 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-07, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:39:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>

>>>That's the frightening part.
>>>And coupled with the woke justice system in many places, the bad guys are flocking to the US.
>>>In NYC the police busted a highly organized Venezuelan gang responsible for many robberies.
>>>And it's only going to get worse.
>>>Much worse.
>>
>> Why are you so *afraid* all the time? I'm more worried about what declining birth rates
>> are going to do to the economy than being the victim of a Venezuelan drug gang.
>>
>> Swill
>
>Me afraid?
>Hardly.

Let me quote you, "That's the frightening part."

>I grew up in NYC and I am fully street trained with that 6th sense regarding imminent danger
>approaching.

It's called "fear".

>As for the birth rate, have no fear because the Muslims are making babies like rabbits.
>And there is a reason for that and it's not to get extra help for the family business.

Everybody is making babies like rabbits except white people who are complaining that
everybody is making babies like rabbits.

Swill
--
The Cold War then and now:
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%40yarkot&src=typed_query&f=top>

https://www.forwardparty.com/

Go Trump! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Demographic Realities - Seoul is SHRINKING : Expensive Housing & Generational Decline

<73b5062d-28a6-5d48-e600-7de2c9a87bc0@example.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35069&group=alt.politics#35069

From: nos...@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
& Generational Decline
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 17:13:50 +0100
 by: D - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 16:13 UTC

On Wed, 7 Feb 2024, 68g.1499 wrote:

> On 2/7/24 5:27 AM, D wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024, 68g.1499 wrote:
>>
>>>  Heh, heh ... he may have accidentally spilled the Truth  :-)
>>>
>>>  Oh well, give him five minutes and he'll forget it.
>>>
>>>  In any case, given the broad scale of similar 'immigration'
>>>  of late, it may be more than Woke-ism - but a deliberate
>>>  plan by 1st-world concerns DISGUISED as something they
>>>  can't control.
>>>
>>>  The demographic disaster is real, and very significant.
>>
>> This just shows lack of imagination. Automation, and forcing people who
>> live in welfare to work, working smarter and more efficiently,
>> privatization, kicking millions of people who do nothing in the public
>> sector out and have them take private sector jobs will fix this.
>

> You seem to assume an infinite stock of Jobs-Worth-Doing.
>
> Particularly as "AI" gets more involved, the number of
> such (human) jobs will sharply diminish. Even now there
> just aren't enough jobs for all yer slackers to fill.
> Govt "make-work" jobs are even more expensive than
> just cutting 'em a check.
>
> You can't force people to work when there are no jobs
> for them to work.

As long as humans have desires there will always be jobs. This tired
argument has been made since the 1800s with every new technology. It was
horses, ice carriers, factory workers etc. etc. Since then humanity has
exploded to 8 billion and numerous new jobs have been created. This time
is no different. The ones who think AI will replace everything have not
studied history and have definitely not studied AI deeply. We are _far_
away from any even remotely godlike AI.

What AI _will do_ if it ever becomes godlike, is to drive down production
cost, increase efficiency and potentially enabling a post scarcity star
trek society.

I don't think anyone would complain about that.

>>>  As said, even xenophobic Japan is importing LOTS of
>>>  external labor. Some from Vietnam and surroundings
>>>  but also a lot from central Africa. They keep giving
>>>  the 'temporary workers' more legal rights too.
>>
>> It is true! I was in japan a month ago, and started to see moslems from
>> indonesia here and there. Also lots of thai massage parlors as well.
>
> Japan was almost in horror of gaijin ... now everywhere
> and oft from *very* foreign places.

I read that they are so subtle with their "hate" that a western person
will never even notice. ;) At least I, as a tourist, never noticed
anything, on the other hand, my powers of not giving a d*mn about other
people are legendary, so I can't say I was looking. ;)