From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,soc.culture.south-africa,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: South African Army 'Activates' All Reserve Members Amid Worsening Social Unrest
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:29:10 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:29 UTC

"MarcusAurelius" wrote in message
news:22ff8ef5-0ab8-46ee-8901-4b7dc1fa58ban@googlegroups.com...

> The prior apartheid state of South Africa was cruel, racist, oppressive,
> and discriminatory. I opposed the same. However, it was replaced by a
> barbaric antiwhite racist state, which is more cruel, racist, oppressive,
> and discriminatory than the original apartheid state. The New South
> African state is, also, barbaric. Therefore, South African whites should
> form their own separate state to protect themselves from the barbarism and
> racism which has evolved in South Africa and through out Africa.

Elon Musk left SA at just the right time, in 1989, when Nelson Mandela came
to power.

After SA expat "Serpentza" was run out of China, he didn't return to his
"home" country, for obvious reasons. Where is he now? In the U.S., of
course: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=serpentza+

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: South African Army 'Activates' All Reserve Members Amid Worsening Social Unrest