Are you a turtle?

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

SubjectAuthor
* Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
`* Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
 `* Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
  `* Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
   `* Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
    `* Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a
     `- Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote ona a

1
Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<e2ba011a-d270-41ff-9a81-0a465ade0691n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35072&group=soc.culture.polish#35072

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:36 UTC

Latest News
All Times Eastern

6:02p
FDA restricts Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to blood clot risk
5:59p
Bill.com stock extends slide after earnings despite upbeat report
5:57p
Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/senate-plans-symbolic-vote-wednesday-vote-on-abortion-rights-bill-01651787849?mod=mw_latestnews

Kto mnie wesprze to wrzucimy do senatu temat

Prawa do Adopcji Nienarodzonego Dziecka

Oczywiście znane jest rozwiązanie surikatek, ale Nienarodzone dziecko ma znanego ojca, znaną matkę

a tutaj idziemy dalej.

Nienarodzone Dziecko zostanie adoptowane przez inna rodzinę,
matka będzie wynagrodzona jak surikatka
czyli zostaną wyeliminowane jej skłonności ku aborcji.

Kto za, niech klika, zobaczymy co uzyskamy w Senacie we środę

Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<881a5c7b-6e78-4d53-a71f-f91a6417a403n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35073&group=soc.culture.polish#35073

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:39 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:36:52 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> Latest News
> All Times Eastern
>
> 6:02p
> FDA restricts Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine due to blood clot risk
> 5:59p
> Bill.com stock extends slide after earnings despite upbeat report
> 5:57p
> Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/senate-plans-symbolic-vote-wednesday-vote-on-abortion-rights-bill-01651787849?mod=mw_latestnews
>
> Kto mnie wesprze to wrzucimy do senatu temat
>
> Prawa do Adopcji Nienarodzonego Dziecka
>

> Oczywiście znane jest rozwiązanie surikatek, ale Nienarodzone dziecko ma znanego ojca, znaną matkę
>
> a tutaj idziemy dalej.
>
> Nienarodzone Dziecko zostanie adoptowane przez inna rodzinę,
> matka będzie wynagrodzona jak surikatka
> czyli zostaną wyeliminowane jej skłonności ku aborcji.
>
> Kto za, niech klika, zobaczymy co uzyskamy w Senacie we środę

Home Economy & Politics Associated Press

Associated Press
Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill
Published: May 5, 2022 at 5:57 p.m. ET
By Associated Press
comments
Procedural vote almost certain to fail, but Schumer says senators need to go on record as to where they stand
Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., left, and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., right, listen as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York speaks Thursday during a news conference about next week’s vote to codify Roe v. Wade. Associated Press

This feature is powered by text-to-speech technology. Want to see it on more articles?
Give your feedback below or email
audiofeedback@marketwatch.com
..

WASHINGTON — The Senate will vote next week on legislation that would codify abortion rights into federal law as Democrats mount their response to the Supreme Court’s leaked draft decision that would overturn the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling.

The procedural vote, scheduled for Wednesday, will mostly be symbolic and once again show the limits of the Democratic majority in the 50-50 Senate. Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., does not have the necessary 60 votes to overcome a Republican filibuster and move ahead with the bill, which means the effort is certain to fail. But he said members of both parties need to go on record about where they stand.

“Next week’s vote will be one of the most important we ever take,” Schumer said Thursday. “Because it deals with one of the most personal and difficult decisions a woman ever has to make in her life.”

He insisted that bringing a bill to the Senate floor, after a similar measure failed in February, is “not an abstract exercise.” The House passed legislation protecting abortion rights in September.

The Democratic leader is hoping to put every single member of his conference, as well as Republicans, on record on abortion rights as both parties deal with the political fallout from the leaked draft opinion that would overturn the 1973 ruling that legalized abortion nationwide. A final ruling, in a case from Mississippi, is expected this summer.

Democratic leaders, lacking the support needed to change Senate rules and pass an abortion bill on a majority vote, have signaled they intend to take the fight to voters during the campaign leading to the November election. Schumer noted that Republicans have been working for decades to bring about the end of Roe v. Wade.

“Come next week, Senate Republicans will have to answer for everything they’ve done over the years to embolden the hard right’s hostility against a woman’s choice,” Schumer said. “The vote will tell next week, America will be watching.”

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, who joined pro-abortion activists in protest on the Supreme Court steps Tuesday, reiterated how crucial it was — not just for her colleagues across the aisle, but for those in her party — to face voters on whichever decision they choose to make next week.

“It’s about pressing everyone at every level of government, federal, state and local, to acknowledge what it will mean if women have to resort to back-alley abortions or to taking off days off work that they can’t afford to get access to a medical procedure that has been guaranteed as a matter of constitutional right for nearly half a century,” Warren said Thursday.

Republican lawmakers have long been laser-focused on the high court, installing conservative justices intent on revisiting abortion and other social issues, including three ushered to confirmation by Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky during Donald Trump’s presidency to build the court’s solid 6-3 majority.

Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<1903cfc6-52f8-4ce2-9471-3ce2045e4741n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35074&group=soc.culture.polish#35074

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:41 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:39:36 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> [...]
>
> “It’s about pressing everyone at every level of government, federal, state and local, to acknowledge what it will mean if women have to resort to back-alley abortions or to taking off days off work that they can’t afford to get access to a medical procedure that has been guaranteed as a matter of constitutional right for nearly half a century,” Warren said Thursday.
>
> Republican lawmakers have long been laser-focused on the high court, installing conservative justices intent on revisiting abortion and other social issues, including three ushered to confirmation by Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky during Donald Trump’s presidency to build the court’s solid 6-3 majority.
A leaked draft of a U.S. Supreme Court decision suggests the country’s highest court could be poised to overturn the constitutional right to abortion, allowing individual states to more heavily regulate or even ban the procedure.

WHAT DOES ‘ROE V. WADE’ REFER TO?

Roe v. Wade is the name of the lawsuit that led to the landmark 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision establishing a constitutional right to abortion in the United States. The majority opinion found an absolute right to abortion during the first trimester of pregnancy.

WHO WERE ROE AND WADE?

Jane Roe was a pseudonym for Norma McCorvey, who was 22, unmarried, unemployed and pregnant for the third time in 1969 when she sought to have an abortion in Texas. By the time the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in her favor, McCorvey had given birth to a girl whom she placed for adoption.

https://apnews.com/article/what-is-roe-v-wade-33c08858dc8b0aa5f0450858b51a648a

Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<cbe4a787-82ef-4c48-a3e5-309573e6b528n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35075&group=soc.culture.polish#35075

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:42 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:41:23 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> [...]
> A leaked draft of a U.S. Supreme Court decision suggests the country’s highest court could be poised to overturn the constitutional right to abortion, allowing individual states to more heavily regulate or even ban the procedure.
>
> WHAT DOES ‘ROE V. WADE’ REFER TO?
>
> Roe v. Wade is the name of the lawsuit that led to the landmark 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision establishing a constitutional right to abortion in the United States. The majority opinion found an absolute right to abortion during the first trimester of pregnancy.
>
> WHO WERE ROE AND WADE?
>
> Jane Roe was a pseudonym for Norma McCorvey, who was 22, unmarried, unemployed and pregnant for the third time in 1969 when she sought to have an abortion in Texas. By the time the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in her favor, McCorvey had given birth to a girl whom she placed for adoption.

Report: Supreme Court draft suggests Roe could be overturned
By MARK SHERMAN and ZEKE MILLERMay 3, 2022
A crowd of people gather outside the Supreme Court early Tuesday, May 3, 2022, in Washington. A draft opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court could be poised to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade case that legalized abortion nationwide, according to a Politico report released Monday. Whatever the outcome, the Politico report represents an extremely rare breach of the court's secretive deliberation process, and on a case of surpassing importance. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
1 of 13
A crowd of people gather outside the Supreme Court early Tuesday, May 3, 2022, in Washington. A draft opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court could be poised to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade case that legalized abortion nationwide, according to a Politico report released Monday. Whatever the outcome, the Politico report represents an extremely rare breach of the court's secretive deliberation process, and on a case of surpassing importance. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A draft opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court could be poised to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade case that legalized abortion nationwide, according to a Politico report.

A decision to overrule Roe would lead to abortion bans in roughly half the states and could have huge ramifications for this year’s elections. But it’s unclear if the draft represents the court’s final word on the matter — opinions often change in ways big and small in the drafting process.

President Joe Biden said Tuesday that the “basic fairness and the stability of our law demand” that the court not overturn Roe. While emphasizing that he couldn’t speak to the authenticity of the draft, Biden said his administration is preparing for all eventualities for when the court ultimate rules and that a decision overturning Roe would raise the stakes for voters in November’s heated midterm elections.

“If the court does overturn Roe, it will fall on our nation’s elected officials at all levels of government to protect a woman’s right to choose,” Biden said. “And it will fall on voters to elect pro-choice officials this November. At the federal level, we will need more pro-choice Senators and a pro-choice majority in the House to adopt legislation that codifies Roe, which I will work to pass and sign into law.”

https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-07439f9fc4542f1500ab78dfd34036b1

Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<d6c14941-829b-4518-9190-d7423af3878bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35076&group=soc.culture.polish#35076

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:53 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:42:35 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> [...]
>
> https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-07439f9fc4542f1500ab78dfd34036b1
“It’s about pressing everyone at every level of government, federal, state and local, to acknowledge what it will mean if women have to resort to back-alley abortions or to taking off days off work that they can’t afford to get access to a medical procedure that has been guaranteed as a matter of constitutional right for nearly half a century,” Warren said Thursday.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<463db7db-df81-4170-aa9b-5067620e17abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35077&group=soc.culture.polish#35077

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 15:58:09 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 5 May 2022 22:58 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:53:07 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > https://apnews.com/article/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-07439f9fc4542f1500ab78dfd34036b1
> “It’s about pressing everyone at every level of government, federal, state and local, to acknowledge what it will mean if women have to resort to back-alley abortions or to taking off days off work that they can’t afford to get access to a medical procedure that has been guaranteed as a matter of constitutional right for nearly half a century,” Warren said Thursday.
> Czyli do obecnego prawa dodajemy dodatkowy wybór:
>
> Oddanie Nienarodzonego Dziecka do Adopcji
Abortion laws without Roe v. Wade

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Aborcja No No No - Senate plans symbolic vote Wednesday vote on abortion-rights bill

<2c745f31-cf7e-42b6-b48c-e6f37d439fb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35109&group=soc.culture.polish#35109

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 03:47:18 -0700 (PDT)
abortion-rights bill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 6 May 2022 10:47 UTC

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 00:58:10 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> [...]
> > “It’s about pressing everyone at every level of government, federal, state and local, to acknowledge what it will mean if women have to resort to back-alley abortions or to taking off days off work that they can’t afford to get access to a medical procedure that has been guaranteed as a matter of constitutional right for nearly half a century,” Warren said Thursday.
> > Czyli do obecnego prawa dodajemy dodatkowy wybór:
> >
> > Oddanie Nienarodzonego Dziecka do Adopcji
> Abortion laws without Roe v. Wade
>
> Several states have enacted "trigger laws" which would immediately ban all or most abortions, if Roe v. Wade is overturned by the Supreme Court. Others have bans that preceded Roe still on the books or have passed laws that would restrict abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy in Roe's absence.
Proszę czytać z tlumaczką inteernetową i szybko odpowiedzieć bo musimy napisać do wszystkich senatorów
w sprawie
Prawa do Adopcji Nienarodzonych Dzieci

Click here to read the complete article