He walks as if balancing the family tree on his nose.

interests / soc.culture.china / US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan

SubjectAuthor
* US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amidRusty Wyse
+- Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensionspacer
+- Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensionA. Filip
`* Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensiondubenski
 `- Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the PacificRusty Wyse

1
US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan

<578ac1ae-7bd8-4111-bf09-6c437e347d9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3514&group=soc.culture.china#3514

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:07:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:07 UTC

US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan and the South China Sea, ... Still, we are more than 8,000 miles away Taiwan and the South China Sea... With China coming out with new and fast weapons... I think we are under-estimating China's power...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-air-force-to-send-dozens-of-f-22-fighter-jets-to-the-pacific-amid-tensions-with-china/ar-AAMd6sP?ocid=msedgntp

Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan

<sd0qvn$1um$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3560&group=soc.culture.china#3560

From: spa...@owe.com (spacer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 17:07:08 +0800
 by: spacer - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:07 UTC

Tinian island belongs to the native people in the pacific. Americans took
away their island and now solely becomes the American airbase.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

[...]

<anfi+ysm26bgsyf-l7i0@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3561&group=soc.culture.china#3561

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:14:52 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:X/TGGPYxgrwSIi08B1rU+zC1bh4=
 by: A. Filip - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:14 UTC

Rusty Wyse <yale.mar@gmail.com> wrote:
> US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid
> tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the
> exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations
> are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan and the South China
> Sea, ... Still, we are more than 8,000 miles away Taiwan and the
> South China Sea... With China coming out with new and fast weapons...
> I think we are under-estimating China's power...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-air-force-to-send-dozens-of-f-22-fighter-jets-to-the-pacific-amid-tensions-with-china/ar-AAMd6sP?ocid=msedgntp

"for the exercise" - Does it send long lasting signal? I doubt.

I treat it as *mostly* PR exercise.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future,
| which is a little ironic since we may not have one.
| (Arthur Clarke)

Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China - Deploying a large number of F-22s for the exercise sends an immediate message to China at a time when relations are tense over Pacific flashpoints like Taiwan

<sd459a$eld$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3593&group=soc.culture.china#3593

From: duben...@gmail.com (dubenski)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:21:20 +0800
 by: dubenski - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:21 UTC

F22 has never been seen in combat and may probably never will at all. This
is because there is about 180 F22 in its fleet.

At any time, about 40% on the ground and 60% for use. Also the planes are
spread over in many places and hence not able to fly with the risk of losing
them.

F22 can operate only 60%, with 40% of the time for repair and maintenance on
ground. F22 is surpassed and can win if it is 90% in their favour of air
engagement. Henceforth,

If the plane drops from the sky, the plane will be taken away by others and
the F22 is gone forever. Hence, the F22 is not likely be used in any war. It
is for admiring in the hangars around their airbases.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

[...]

<0789308a-1fe6-45f8-b3b0-71a844ec7f7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3596&group=soc.culture.china#3596

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:34 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 8:21:17 AM UTC-7, dubenski wrote:
> F22 has never been seen in combat and may probably never will at all. This
> is because there is about 180 F22 in its fleet.
>
> At any time, about 40% on the ground and 60% for use. Also the planes are
> spread over in many places and hence not able to fly with the risk of losing
> them.
>
> F22 can operate only 60%, with 40% of the time for repair and maintenance on
> ground. F22 is surpassed and can win if it is 90% in their favour of air
> engagement. Henceforth,
>
> If the plane drops from the sky, the plane will be taken away by others and
> the F22 is gone forever. Hence, the F22 is not likely be used in any war. It
> is for admiring in the hangars around their airbases.

A fighter plane is a fighter plane like any other until it has proven itself...
The F-22 hasn't proven itself!!!!