Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

interests / soc.culture.china / A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make them

SubjectAuthor
* A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - TheRusty Wyse
`* Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 enkakegawa bread
 `* Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 enRusty Wyse
  `* Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 enosak
   +- Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 enByker
   `- Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 enltlee1

1
A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make them

<1d753793-d40e-49af-84ae-f24cd3e89af1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3515&group=soc.culture.china#3515

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:22 UTC

A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make them either!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/article/a-bunch-of-f-35s-are-just-sitting-around-without-their-engines/ar-AAMe4kh?ocid=msedgntp

Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make them

<sd0oju$452$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3558&group=soc.culture.china#3558

From: bre...@every.com (kakegawa bread)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make them
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 16:26:43 +0800
 by: kakegawa bread - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 08:26 UTC

As there are plenty of turbine blades in the turbine jet engine, the work is
hard and difficult. Blade is installed tightly on engine shaft through ball
and taper bearing.

Hence the whole engine has to be stripped down and the internal of the
engine is also stripped to bare bone. The work is like reversing everything
that is installed.

Each blade is extracted out by a force through the use of a extractor to
ensure it is extracted in aligned manner in order not to damage the engine
shaft.

The used extracted bearing cannot be used again. It is then discarded and
scrapped for scrap price.

Shaft bearing is not suitable for reuse as the internal diameter of the
bearing has been stretch during the pulling of the blade out of the engine
shaft.

The shaft is then checked for any distortion or any bending after being
pulled through by the extraction force.

Old shaft cannot be reused if there is variation on its roundness of its
round surface. New shaft is made and then replaced and installed.

Old blades are discarded if found to be cracked and from material fatigue
caused by poor manufacturing controls.

New blade that is made is then inserted with new bearing.

As one can see, the rep[air and replacement is a one piece by one piece rate
of work to be done on each engine.

One can see the overall costs of repair and replacement of engine blade will
be at least 10 times more than the original engine cost.

This is because the labour is extensive to check every single piece of
engine and blades.

Every piece will be X rayed and microscope for metallurgical defects and
impurities and other properties.

Henceforth, the remaining engines of the rest of other aircraft sold and
collected by other countries will have a long wait for their repair and
replacements.

Therefore all their F35 planes cannot be flown at all. If they fly the
plane, the blade will crack when stressed.

When engine blade is heated to high temperature, it will be distorted and
the cracked fragments will melt and choked up in the engine body.

The engine will catch fire as the fuel line is cut by fragmented blade and
distorted blade in the engine body.

Henceforth, the F35 plane can only take off but cannot land at all.

America will not pay for the loss of your pilot drowned from ejection to the
sea or serious concussion on the head caused by ejection.

Depending on the distorted blade and unchecked microscopic material
condition at that time, the plane can crash within minutes or hours of
flight time.

At most, the plane can only fly one time only, and that's it. After that,
it is then send to their museum as exhibit. They will show as "100 million
dollar's American plane can fly only for one try only".

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135
engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in
the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet
engines??? We can't make them either!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/article/a-bunch-of-f-35s-are-just-sitting-around-without-their-engines/ar-AAMe4kh?ocid=msedgntp

Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make the

<284a00cc-ecd6-4269-9fb2-7262ff06709dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3566&group=soc.culture.china#3566

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 08:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make the
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 15:36 UTC

On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 1:26:41 AM UTC-7, kakegawa bread wrote:
> [...]
> distorted blade in the engine body.
>
> Henceforth, the F35 plane can only take off but cannot land at all.
>
> America will not pay for the loss of your pilot drowned from ejection to the
> sea or serious concussion on the head caused by ejection.
>
> Depending on the distorted blade and unchecked microscopic material
> condition at that time, the plane can crash within minutes or hours of
> flight time.
>
> At most, the plane can only fly one time only, and that's it. After that,
> it is then send to their museum as exhibit. They will show as "100 million
> dollar's American plane can fly only for one try only".
>

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135
> engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in
> the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet

So why are so many nations buying this F-35?? It's too expensive to use...

Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make the

<sdatc2$1vo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3695&group=soc.culture.china#3695

From: osa...@reooncon.com (osak)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 12:49:14 +0800
 by: osak - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 04:49 UTC

The engine is made by Pratt & Whitney, and until now, the US defence
department is not complaining nor sue them for it.

However, If they were to say their engine blade is made by other countries,
one can be sure
they will broadcast their blame and then sue them for it.

This is how America is like a hypocrite.

<dZqdnZHliaviSGT9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3705&group=soc.culture.china#3705

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:30:54 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 20:30 UTC

"osak" wrote in message news:sdatc2$1vo$1@dont-email.me...

> The engine is made by Pratt & Whitney, and until now, the US defence
> department is not complaining nor sue them for it.

New nym-shift, eh?

Re: A Bunch of F-35s Are Just Sitting Around Without Their Engines - The F135 engines are developing heat-related cracks in the fan blades, resulting in the blades being changed out sooner. And we say China can't make jet engines??? We can't make the

<17399a66-a6a1-4468-ab75-4b926f195c7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3707&group=soc.culture.china#3707

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china