From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Subject: Re: When Everyone Is Armed, Everyone Gets Shot
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:27:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:27 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:14:50 -0000 (UTC), Moose wrote:

> But the gun lobby ideology says if everybody at the Kansas City
> superbowl party had a firearm (preferably a semi automatic military
> style rifle), the resulting shoot out would have saved the life of the
> victim and nobody would have been injured.

Also, remember the Las Vegas shooter, up on his 32nd-floor hotel room,
free to take shots at people down in the street, with the laws of physics
on his side, preventing those down below from returning fire. Clearly,
science itself is part of the Liberal Conspiracy!

I even remember a report that some macho pro-gun type, fond of posting
vids on his YouTube channel showing him posing with guns and talking big
about taking on anybody who might threaten him, being at the scene. You
think maybe he walked the walk after talking his talk, and took suitable
action?

No, he ran away.

Re: When Everyone Is Armed, Everyone Gets Shot

<Ad-dnebRq-Ee5VP4nZ2dnZfqlJz-fwAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35320&group=alt.politics#35320

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 14:47:58 -0600
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
From: jcpick...@nospam.hotmail.com (da pickle)
 by: da pickle - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 20:47 UTC

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:14:50 -0000 (UTC), Moose wrote:
>
>> But the gun lobby ideology says if everybody at the Kansas City
>> superbowl party had a firearm (preferably a semi automatic military
>> style rifle), the resulting shoot out would have saved the life of the
>> victim and nobody would have been injured.
>
> Also, remember the Las Vegas shooter, up on his 32nd-floor hotel room,
> free to take shots at people down in the street, with the laws of physics
> on his side, preventing those down below from returning fire. Clearly,
> science itself is part of the Liberal Conspiracy!
>
> I even remember a report that some macho pro-gun type, fond of posting
> vids on his YouTube channel showing him posing with guns and talking big
> about taking on anybody who might threaten him, being at the scene. You
> think maybe he walked the walk after talking his talk, and took suitable
> action?
>
> No, he ran away.

You guys need a room. The "gun lobby" does not want to do anything for
or to you guys ... just get together and have fun.

Re: When Everyone Is Armed, Everyone Gets Shot

<uqm17c$hvg$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35341&group=alt.politics#35341

From: ktho...@suse.com (kevin thorpe)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:54:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kevin thorpe - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 21:54 UTC

Moose <bigtrumpfailurex@protonmail.com> and Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> are "related".