Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: jet boats
From: byhitle...@gmail.com (by hitler)
 by: by hitler - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 19:17 UTC

On Wednesday, March 31, 1999 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+3, KN4IM Larry wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:25:50 GMT, david...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
> >Since you're going to be in salt, the 19'6" length and 8' beam of the LS2000
> >might help smooth out your ride a bit. Dual engines add up to peace of mind,
> >too.
> >
> >Dave
> >
> Dave, while you're adding to you piece of mind....after being in salt
> water look carefully in those "handy" cleanout traps in the stern and
> see how much salt water is eating away at your boat.....(c;
> Larry

You’ve researched a lot of pontoon boat prices and you can’t help but balk. It seems like even if you’re looking at used boats, they’re just so much money! You’d rather spend the time and make your own Pontoon Enclosure. How do you even go about doing this?

To make your own DIY pontoon boats, you can either buy a kit that comes with most of the materials or procure these materials yourself. Then it’s just a matter of following instructions and building your boat!
In this in-depth guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about making your own custom pontoon boat. From detailed steps to what kind of finished product you can expect, you’re not going to want to miss it.
https://boatkinds.com/pontoon-enclosure/