Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_The_Magneto-Plasma_Cosmology_of_the_Ṛgveda_-_A
lternative_to_Big_Bang_Theory
From: tsp2...@gmail.com (Sunil Sethi)
 by: Sunil Sethi - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 18:22 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 9:38:48 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> EVIL White filth have been SELLING SNAKE OIL their ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

What's funny is that you buy it!
Consider sale of Western medicines in India. That is a goldmine for the West.

Why don't you totally reject Western snake oil medicine and use only Ayurvedic medicine which is superior?
> Current Big Bang theory is a fucking joke and doesn't answer even simple
> logical questions.

Big Bang Theory explains the cosmic background radiation which your magnetic balls theory doesn't mention.

> The Magneto-Plasma Cosmology of the Ṛgveda: An Alternative to the Big
> Bang Theory
>
> by Youngsinn Sohn
>
> The Magneto-Plasma Cosmology of the Ṛgveda

All Hindus _must_ believe the magnetic balls theory otherwise they are traitors to their culture.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: The Magneto-Plasma Cosmology of the Ṛgveda - Alternative to Big Bang Theory