From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:25:40 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:25 UTC

### - gave this reply to a comment in the WILDs & WILDing group today
heh...

which, thinkin' about it, could even make quite a good book :)

Robert Wu wrote:
I heard Shamans use specific herbs to get lucid dreams. But your wilding
tech does not need any supplement.

to which yours truly replied:
shamans and medicine men down the ages have all apparently used similar or
even completely different techniques to contact their 'spirit world' for
advice/healing or whatever (this being perhaps the way they originally +
personally discovered its existence) and although they may have arrived
there by different means (often jungle drugs/potions etc, harsh ordeals,
or even pain) the results are just about the same: they found different
(often brutal) ways to WILD...

Mainly because that's what exists to BE found however they managed to
discover it, it taking 1000's of years for humanity to finally also
discover that none of those props are required and that we can instead go
directly into it without any of the frills & difficulties we've come to
expect, and because ultimately that whole side of our nature is part and
parcel of our very being, a part that's been lost to us for countless
generations, until only bad memories, myths & legends remain of who and
what we all really are and once were...

That if all that's true, it implies that something happened to humanity a
very long time ago, some catastrophe or another that destroyed everything
we knew before, except how to materially live hand-to-mouth in an effort
just to survive, our civilisation today being the result of that struggle
to survive...

otoh, that might not be completely correct and only now is humanity
finally evolving to the point where we're actually starting to understand
all these things in a completely new light, something totally different to
magic, mysticism and superstition to explain it all...

Merry xmas folks ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)

<f9bfoi91r0qb596bbfrqanmma40e1u7ru5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3553&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3553

From: theBe...@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 12:02:03 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 04:02 UTC

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:25:40 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - gave this reply to a comment in the WILDs & WILDing group today
>heh...
>
>which, thinkin' about it, could even make quite a good book :)
>

>Robert Wu wrote:
>I heard Shamans use specific herbs to get lucid dreams. But your wilding
>tech does not need any supplement.
>
>to which yours truly replied:
>shamans and medicine men down the ages have all apparently used similar or
>even completely different techniques to contact their 'spirit world' for
>advice/healing or whatever (this being perhaps the way they originally +
>personally discovered its existence) and although they may have arrived
>there by different means (often jungle drugs/potions etc, harsh ordeals,
>or even pain) the results are just about the same: they found different
>(often brutal) ways to WILD...
>
>Mainly because that's what exists to BE found however they managed to
>discover it, it taking 1000's of years for humanity to finally also
>discover that none of those props are required and that we can instead go
>directly into it without any of the frills & difficulties we've come to
>expect, and because ultimately that whole side of our nature is part and
>parcel of our very being, a part that's been lost to us for countless
>generations, until only bad memories, myths & legends remain of who and
>what we all really are and once were...
>
>That if all that's true, it implies that something happened to humanity a
>very long time ago, some catastrophe or another that destroyed everything
>we knew before, except how to materially live hand-to-mouth in an effort
>just to survive, our civilisation today being the result of that struggle
>to survive...
>
>otoh, that might not be completely correct and only now is humanity
>finally evolving to the point where we're actually starting to understand
>all these things in a completely new light, something totally different to
>magic, mysticism and superstition to explain it all...
>
>Merry xmas folks ;)
>

> ------------------------------
>
> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>
> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>
> https://www.thewildway.com/

Stop spamming.

Re: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)

<op.2gi16jzx7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3554&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3554

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 21:33:45 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 21:33 UTC

On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 04:02:03 -0000, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:25:40 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ### - gave this reply to a comment in the WILDs & WILDing group today
>> heh...
>>
>> which, thinkin' about it, could even make quite a good book :)
>>

>> Robert Wu wrote:
>> I heard Shamans use specific herbs to get lucid dreams. But your wilding
>> tech does not need any supplement.
>>
>> to which yours truly replied:
>> shamans and medicine men down the ages have all apparently used similar
>> or
>> even completely different techniques to contact their 'spirit world' for
>> advice/healing or whatever (this being perhaps the way they originally +
>> personally discovered its existence) and although they may have arrived
>> there by different means (often jungle drugs/potions etc, harsh ordeals,
>> or even pain) the results are just about the same: they found different
>> (often brutal) ways to WILD...
>>
>> Mainly because that's what exists to BE found however they managed to
>> discover it, it taking 1000's of years for humanity to finally also
>> discover that none of those props are required and that we can instead
>> go
>> directly into it without any of the frills & difficulties we've come to
>> expect, and because ultimately that whole side of our nature is part and
>> parcel of our very being, a part that's been lost to us for countless
>> generations, until only bad memories, myths & legends remain of who and
>> what we all really are and once were...
>>
>> That if all that's true, it implies that something happened to humanity
>> very long time ago, some catastrophe or another that destroyed
>> everything
>> we knew before, except how to materially live hand-to-mouth in an effort
>> just to survive, our civilisation today being the result of that
>> struggle
>> to survive...
>>
>> otoh, that might not be completely correct and only now is humanity
>> finally evolving to the point where we're actually starting to
>> understand
>> all these things in a completely new light, something totally different
>> magic, mysticism and superstition to explain it all...
>>
>> Merry xmas folks ;)
>>

>> ------------------------------
>>
>> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>> It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>>
>> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>>
>> https://www.thewildway.com/
>

> Stop spamming.

### - smile... s'not spam...

i.e., for those with the eyes to see it's actually cutting-edge education.

you just need some decent spectacles ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)

<7d13c4e7-f4a0-4ff7-91e5-83105014dda7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3557&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3557

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:46:35 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 17:46 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxYwvXPrzO4

for sexy charlie cesar , every generation has got one.

Re: next book up: history of the world part.1 :)

<op.2gmjl8od7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3558&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3558

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:43:10 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:43 UTC

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxYwvXPrzO4
>
> for sexy charlie cesar , every generation has got one.

### - oh lordy, there's ALWAYS one haha :)))

versus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A

"...in the land of hypocrisy!
wake up!"