24 Apr, 2024: Testing a new version of the Overboard here. If you have an issue post about it to rocksolid.nodes.help (I know. Everyone on Usenet has issues)

interests / rec.games.trivia / RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsMark Brader
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsJoshua Kreitzer
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsErland Sommarskog
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsDan Blum
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsPete Gayde
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsDan Tilque
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settingsswp
`- RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8 answers: Lee, novel settingsMark Brader

1
RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<BISdndZ_uNFOHUv8nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3551&group=rec.games.trivia#3551

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 23:40:35 -0600
 by: Mark Brader - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 05:40 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2012-02-06,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of Footloose and Firkin Free, but have been reformatted
and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
correct answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

* Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee

Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf

On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)

1. Note: for questions #1-2, group pictures such as #2 and #6 will
not be accepted as answers. Which picture depicts the superhero
whose alter ego, Steve Rogers, was a frail young man who was
enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental
serum in order to aid the United States war effort?

2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

3. Name the superhero in picture #10.
4. Name the superhero in picture #13.
5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?
6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?
7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?
8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?
9. Name the superhero in picture #1.
10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

* Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels

Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
of the metropolitan area.

1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.
2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.
3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.
4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.
5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.
6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.
7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.
8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.
9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.
10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Police Stop Slaying Suspect Look-alikes"
msb@vex.net | --Yakima, WA, Herald-Republic, 2001-08-26

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<a01000b6-6d07-4f10-a224-93746ac9f0e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3552&group=rec.games.trivia#3552

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:12:02 -0800 (PST)
From: gromi...@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 06:12 UTC

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:40:41 PM UTC-6, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee
>
> Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf
>
> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)
>
> 1. Note: for questions #1-2, group pictures such as #2 and #6 will
> not be accepted as answers. Which picture depicts the superhero
> whose alter ego, Steve Rogers, was a frail young man who was
> enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental
> serum in order to aid the United States war effort?

> 2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
> is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

The Flash

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.

Daredevil

> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

Bruce Banner

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker

> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

The Fantastic Four

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

X-Men

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

Aquaman

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Lantern

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels
>
> Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
> each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
> Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
> of the metropolitan area.
>
> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.

Montreal

> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

New York

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

Boston

> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

New Orleans
> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Chicago

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

San Francisco

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.

Los Angeles

> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.

Memphis

> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.

Vancouver; Toronto

> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

Vancouver; Toronto

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<XnsAE1773831FF42Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3553&group=rec.games.trivia#3553

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 11:21:19 +0100
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:21 UTC

9
> 2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
> is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

12
> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Latern

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels
>
> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

Boston

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<sr80lv$dkk$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3555&group=rec.games.trivia#3555

From: too...@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:14:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:14 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee

> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)

Write yes, draw no. (At least for those from Marvel. I doubt Lee ever
wrote a Batman story.)

5

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

Flash

(Actually multiple Flashes and Kid Flash, but who's counting? Also a
DC hero and not ever written by Lee.)

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.

Daredevil

> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

Bruce Banner

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker

> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

Fantastic Four

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

X-Men

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

Aquaman

(DC)

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Lantern

(DC)

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels

> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.

Montreal

> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

New York City

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

Boston

> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

New Orleans

> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Chicago

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

San Francisco

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.

Los Angeles

> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.

Memphis; Houston

> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.

Miami; Houston

> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

New York City; Seattle

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<sra0b1$u6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3556&group=rec.games.trivia#3556

From: pete.ga...@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:21:22 -0600
 by: Pete Gayde - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:21 UTC

Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2012-02-06,
> and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
> by members of Footloose and Firkin Free, but have been reformatted
> and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
> that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
> on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee
>
> Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf
>
> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)
>
> 1. Note: for questions #1-2, group pictures such as #2 and #6 will
> not be accepted as answers. Which picture depicts the superhero
> whose alter ego, Steve Rogers, was a frail young man who was
> enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental
> serum in order to aid the United States war effort?

9

> 2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
> is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

5

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

Flash

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.
> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

Bruce Banner

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker

> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

Fantastic Four

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

Eternals

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

Aquaman

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Lantern

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels
>
> Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
> each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
> Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
> of the metropolitan area.
>
> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.

New York

> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

Omaha

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

Boston; New Haven

> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

San Francisco; Los Angeles

> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Chicago

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

San Francisco

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.

Los Angeles

> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.

New Orleans

> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.

Miami

> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

New York

Pete Gayde

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<srbpm4$nok$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3557&group=rec.games.trivia#3557

From: dtil...@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:40:02 -0800
 by: Dan Tilque - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:40 UTC

On 1/5/22 9:40 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee
>
> Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf
>
> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)
>
> 1. Note: for questions #1-2, group pictures such as #2 and #6 will
> not be accepted as answers. Which picture depicts the superhero
> whose alter ego, Steve Rogers, was a frail young man who was
> enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental
> serum in order to aid the United States war effort?

9

> 2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
> is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

5

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

The Flash

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.

Daredevil

> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

Bruce Banner

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker

> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

Fantastic Four

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

X-Men

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

Aquaman

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Lantern

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels
>
> Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
> each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
> Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
> of the metropolitan area.
>
> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.
> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

New York

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.
> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

New Orleans

> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Chicago

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

San Francisco

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.
> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.
> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.
> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8: Lee, novel settings

<1a726f9f-1899-4d05-9b9e-be415cb7b23an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3558&group=rec.games.trivia#3558

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:25:44 -0800 (PST)
From: stephen....@gmail.com (swp)
 by: swp - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:25 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 12:40:41 AM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2012-02-06,
> and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
> by members of Footloose and Firkin Free, but have been reformatted
> and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
> that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
> on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee
>
> Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf
>
> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)
>
> 1. Note: for questions #1-2, group pictures such as #2 and #6 will
> not be accepted as answers. Which picture depicts the superhero
> whose alter ego, Steve Rogers, was a frail young man who was
> enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental
> serum in order to aid the United States war effort?

9

> 2. Which picture depicts the superhero whose alter ego, Tony Stark,
> is a businessman and owner of a multi-billion-dollar corporation?

5

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

the flash

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.

daredevil

> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

bruce banner

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

peter parker
> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

the fantastic four

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

the uncanny x-men

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

aquaman

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

green lantern

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels
>
> Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
> each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
> Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
> of the metropolitan area.
>
> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.

montreal

> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

new york

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

boston

> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

new orleans

> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

chicago

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

san francisco

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.

los angeles

> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.

memphis

> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.

halifax

> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

toronto?

swp

RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8 answers: Lee, novel settings

<ZrKdnZ8uYb1zCEf8nZ2dnUU7-bfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3562&group=rec.games.trivia#3562

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 3, Rounds 7-8 answers: Lee, novel settings
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 01:59:42 -0600
 by: Mark Brader - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 07:59 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2012-02-06,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2021-07-20 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from
> the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

> * Game 3, Round 7 - Arts & Literature - Superheroes of Stan Lee

> Please see: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/03-07/super.pdf

> On the 2-page handout, we give a picture and a question on the
> superheroes created by Stan Lee. (Well, that's how the round's
> title and preamble went in the original game, but as you will see,
> Lee certainly did not create all of these characters. Presumably
> he did draw them all, or write stories about them, at some point.)

Yes, even the non-Marvel characters. Anyway, this was the easiest
round in the original game and the second-easiest in the entire
season.

#9 (Captain America). 4 for everyone -- Joshua, Erland, Dan Blum,
Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

#5 (Iron Man). 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 3. Name the superhero in picture #10.

The Flash. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 4. Name the superhero in picture #13.

Daredevil. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 5. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #15?

Bruce Banner. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 6. What is the alter ego of the superhero in picture #7?

Peter Parker. 4 for everyone.

> 7. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #2?

Fantastic Four. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque,
and Stephen.

> 8. What is the name of the group of superheroes in picture #6?

The X-Men. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 9. Name the superhero in picture #1.

Aquaman. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 10. Name the superhero in picture #14.

Green Lantern. 4 for everyone.

> * Game 3, Round 8 - Literature Geography - Settings for Novels

> Give us the North American city that is the primary setting for
> each of these novels. These are real cities, not fictional.
> Note: if any of them take place in suburbs, give the *main city*
> of the metropolitan area.

> 1. "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" by Mordecai Richler.

Montreal. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Stephen.

> 2. "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

New York. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 3. "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane.

Boston. 4 for Joshua, Erland, Dan Blum, and Stephen. 3 for Pete.

> 4. "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice.

New Orleans. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 5. "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

Chicago. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 6. "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan.

San Francisco. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, Dan Tilque, and Stephen.

> 7. "The Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler.

Los Angeles. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Pete, and Stephen.

> 8. "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham.

Memphis. 4 for Joshua and Stephen. 3 for Dan Blum.

> 9. "Barometer Rising" by Hugh MacLennan.

Halifax. 4 for Stephen.

> 10. "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley.

Toronto. 4 for Stephen. 2 for Joshua.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 3 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 BEST
TOPICS-> Can Sci Can Ent Art Lit FOUR
Dan Blum 4 24 3 40 40 31 135
Joshua Kreitzer 0 19 4 40 40 34 133
Dan Tilque 28 4 0 32 40 16 116
Pete Gayde 12 18 3 36 32 15 101
Stephen Perry -- -- -- -- 40 40 80
Erland Sommarskog 4 20 0 4 12 4 40

--
Mark Brader | Republicans... admire the Government of the United States
Toronto | so much that they would like to buy it.