Disco is to music what Etch-A-Sketch is to art.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismBradley K. Sherman
 +* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismDavid Hartung
 |+- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismSiri Cruise
 |`- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismGovernor Swill
 +* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismSiri Cruise
 |`- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismAnonymous
 +* Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateDavid Hartung
 |`* Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateMitchell Holman
 | +* Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateDavid Hartung
 | |+- Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateSiri Cruise
 | |`- Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateMitchell Holman
 | `* Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateNoBody
 |  `- Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain MandateDavid Hartung
 +* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismTrump
 |`- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismBradley K. Sherman
 `* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismNoBody
  `* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismSiri Cruise
   `* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismNoBody
    `* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismBradley K. Sherman
     +- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismSiri Cruise
     `* Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismGovernor Swill
      `- Re: Christian Nationalism == FascismBradley K. Sherman

1
Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<ur2c55$6ik$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35709&group=alt.politics#35709

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism
Date: 20 Feb 2024 14:15:01 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 14:15 UTC

| Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
| second administration
|
| Spearheading the effort is Russell Vought, president of The
| Center for Renewing America, part of a conservative
| consortium preparing for Trump's return to power.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/donald-trump-allies-christian-nationalism-00142086>

--bks

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<ura5l6$aph$3@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36175&group=alt.politics#36175

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:13:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:13 UTC

> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
> | second administration

| Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
| law should be rooted in the Bible
|
| Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
| expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
| once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
| to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>

--bks

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<xbucnfmKyLPhPUX4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36176&group=alt.politics#36176

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 07:41:16 -0600
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:41 UTC

On 2/23/24 07:13, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
>> | second administration
>

> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
> | law should be rooted in the Bible
> |
> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>

I am still reading up on the Seven Mountain Mandate. Thus far it has
issues from a theological perspective, and does not seem to be something
that the USA should adopt; but to be honest, it seem far more desirable
than the leftist garbage being fed to the people in the media and in
academia.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<ura7g2$ifqu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36177&group=alt.politics#36177

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 05:44:31 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:44 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
>> | second administration
>

> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
> | law should be rooted in the Bible
> |
> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>
> --bks

So satanists are heretics. What a surprise.

A satan tempted Jesus with political power. Jesus rejected it.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<xbucnfuKyLPRP0X4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36178&group=alt.politics#36178

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 07:49:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:49 UTC

On 2/23/24 07:13, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
>> | second administration
>

> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
> | law should be rooted in the Bible
> |
> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>
> --bks

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/end-times/what-7-mountains-of-influence.html
[...]
What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?

As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
However, the movement’s ideas have a few problems. We will list three below.

1. The Problem of Christian Nationalism and Dominionism

Christian nationalism and Dominionism have the same mission. To have
Christians rule over all areas of life. Although this seems good, we
must understand that the Bible never mandates us to dominate all of
society. It simply mandates us to spread the Gospel from nation to
nation. Nothing in the New Testament indicates that we should try to
usurp governmental powers and replace them with our own. Although we
want Christian leaders in office, that isn’t our main mission here on
earth (Matthew 28).

2. The Problem of Cherry Picking and Interpretation

Yes, Revelation 17 mentions 7 mountains (actually, the passage mentions
“7 hills”). However, the passage does not mandate Christians to overtake
those hills and depose Babylon. Further, the Genesis 1:26 passage never
mandates God-followers to rule over those who don’t follow Him. We have
to read these passages in context and not apply eisegetical
interpretations simply because it fits a movement’s narrative.

3. The Problem of Control

Let’s take a look at the early church. They didn’t achieve the 7
Mountains of Influence. They experienced torture, imprisonment, and
brutal execution. Yet, God moved. The problem with the 7 Mountains of
Influence is it takes God out of the equation. It believes that if we do
not take power, God will have no influence over people. This perspective
does not align with the early church’s actions in Acts nor throughout
church history when the people of God underwent persecution.

Although the 7 Mountains of Influence may have some good intentions, it
overlooks our main mission as Christians. To preach the Gospel to all
nations, knowing God himself will pave the way to do so.
[...]

If Justice Parker supports the Seven Mountain Mandate, that is his
business, but the mandate has no business in American politics.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<ura7op$ifqu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36179&group=alt.politics#36179

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 05:49:13 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:49 UTC

David Hartung wrote:

>>   | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
>>   | law should be rooted in the Bible
>>   | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
>>   | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
>>   | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
>>   | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>>

> I am still reading up on the Seven Mountain Mandate. Thus far it
> has issues from a theological perspective, and does not seem to be
> something that the USA should adopt; but to be honest, it seem far
> more desirable than the leftist garbage being fed to the people in
> the media and in academia.

Jesus told Pilate he had no kingdom in this world. Was he lying?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<orrhti96d6plvsn06r6ih2gam2fkrq0289@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36183&group=alt.politics#36183

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 14:20:43 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:20 UTC

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 07:41:16 -0600, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
>> | law should be rooted in the Bible
>> |
>> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
>> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
>> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
>> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>
>I am still reading up on the Seven Mountain Mandate. Thus far it has
>issues from a theological perspective, and does not seem to be something
>that the USA should adopt; but to be honest, it seem far more desirable
>than the leftist garbage being fed to the people in the media and in
>academia.

If you're reading this article then you know it's title is

"Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American law should be rooted in the
Bible"

If you're STILL reading that article then you need to know that his view is a
Constitutional violation.

If you agree with any of this article, then you should have your citizenship revoked.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<urb476$ovu3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36203&group=alt.politics#36203

From: patri...@protonmail.com (Trump)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 21:54:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 21:54 UTC

>> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
>> | second administration
>

> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
> | law should be rooted in the Bible
> |
> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
><https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-sev
>en-mountains-rcna139969>

Sounds like another Alabama tranny.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<urb87e$g9u$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36206&group=alt.politics#36206

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 23:03:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 23:03 UTC

>> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
>> | law should be rooted in the Bible

| 125 House Republicans -- including Speaker Mike Johnson --
| back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception
<https://www.businessinsider.com/house-republicans-life-at-conception-ivf-exception-2024-2>

--bks

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<XnsB121DB54F3249noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.18>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36237&group=alt.politics#36237

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:30:12 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:30 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in

> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>
> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.

And the more Chrisians have influence
the more they can punish those who stray
from that gospel.

Mary Dyer was a follower of mid-wife and religious
activist Anne Marbury Hutchinson. Her views about
God and religion were considered heresy by the
Puritan religion In 1658, a law was passed banishing
Quakers under "pain of death." Mary Dyer was executed,
hanged for being a Quaker on June 1, 1660.
http://www.womeninhistoryprograms.com/dyer.html

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<urbu01$ng1r$2@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36241&group=alt.politics#36241

From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 00:14:40 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 05:14 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote:

>>   | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
>>   | law should be rooted in the Bible
>>   | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
>>   | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
>>   | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
>>   | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>>
>>      --bks
>>

> So satanists are heretics. What a surprise.
>
> A satan tempted Jesus with political power. Jesus rejected it.

Is Tom Parker Jesus?

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<8rWcnQXJQ5PjdkT4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36272&group=alt.politics#36272

Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 07:13:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain
Mandate
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:13 UTC

On 2/23/24 21:30, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in
>

>> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>>
>> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
>> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
>

> And the more Chrisians have influence
> the more they can punish those who stray
> from that gospel.

It was Christians, or at least members of Christian churches who created
the First amendment. Yest there are those "Christians" who would punish
the non-Christians, but based upon experience, they are in the minority.
Can the same be said for Islam?

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<urcqu0$177t6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36273&group=alt.politics#36273

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Mandate
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 05:28:30 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:28 UTC

David Hartung wrote:
> On 2/23/24 21:30, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in
>>

>>> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>>>
>>> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The
>>> more
>>> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
>>

>>     And the more Chrisians have influence
>> the more they can punish those who stray
>> from that gospel.
>
> It was Christians, or at least members of Christian churches who
> created the First amendment. Yest there are those "Christians" who
> would punish the non-Christians, but based upon experience, they
> are in the minority. Can the same be said for Islam?

And some because they had been victims of other so-called christians.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<XnsB1225777A31B0noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.13>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36279&group=alt.politics#36279

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:32:26 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:32 UTC

> On 2/23/24 21:30, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in
>>

>>> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>>>
>>> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
>>> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
>>

>> And the more Chrisians have influence
>> the more they can punish those who stray
>> from that gospel.
>
> It was Christians, or at least members of Christian churches who
created
> the First amendment.

Actually former Christians.

"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming
feature."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early
in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

"The purpose of separation of church and state is
to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless
strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood
for centuries."
-- James Madison

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity. Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept
for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole
carloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in
Christianity."
-- John Adams

"Question with boldness even the existence of God;
because, if there be one, he must more approve of the
homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The Christian system of religion is an outrage on
common sense."
-- Thomas Paine

"Christianity is the most perverted system that
ever shone on man."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"This would be the best of all possible worlds,
if there were no religion in it."
-- John Adams

> Yest there are those "Christians" who would punish
> the non-Christians, but based upon experience, they are in the
> minority.

So?

> Can the same be said for Islam?

What does Islam have to do with this?

"Changing the subject yet again.
You are so very predictable."
David Hartung, June 12 2019
http://tinyurl.com/y2rdgxzt

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<l10ktil5efm7f5tqghhe5btu724r2m34et@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36282&group=alt.politics#36282

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:44:44 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:44 UTC

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:13:10 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>> | Trump allies prepare to infuse 'Christian nationalism' in
>> | second administration
>

> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
> | law should be rooted in the Bible
> |
> | Tom Parker, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court,
> | expressed his support for the Seven Mountains Mandate, a
> | once-fringe philosophy that calls on evangelical Christians
> | to reshape American law and society based on their beliefs.
><https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-justice-embryos-biblical-seven-mountains-rcna139969>
>
> --bks

While I agree that he should not rule based on the bible (and I doubt
that he actually did) he got this part absoutely correct (which you
didn't quote...):

"“God created government, and the fact that we have let it go into the
possession of others, it’s heartbreaking,” Parker said in the
interview, first reported this week by Media Matters for America, a
liberal nonprofit media watchdog. “That’s why he is calling and
equipping people to step back into these mountains right now.”"

Your side has screwed up society while the religious stood by and said
nothing. Interesting that you feel threatened by all people being
reporesented.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<l80kti19m8astrre3rnjpsgukd12to2efi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36283&group=alt.politics#36283

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:46:59 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:46 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:30:12 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in
>

>> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>>
>> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
>> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
>

> And the more Chrisians have influence
>the more they can punish those who stray
>from that gospel.

And Mitchie would have that Christians can't hold office. I guess he
prefers that his religion of liberalism corners the market.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Theological problems with Seven Mountain Mandate

<bhKdnTTOE5bekUf4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36284&group=alt.politics#36284

Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:33:23 -0600
Mandate
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:33 UTC

On 2/24/24 08:46, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:30:12 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in
>>

>>> What Are the Problems with the 7 Mountains of Influence?
>>>
>>> As mentioned before, the heart of this movement seems pure. The more
>>> Christians have an influence, the more they can spread the Gospel.
>>

>> And the more Chrisians have influence
>> the more they can punish those who stray
>>from that gospel.
>>

> And Mitchie would have that Christians can't hold office. I guess he
> prefers that his religion of liberalism corners the market.

It does seem that way.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<urd57e$19duk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36289&group=alt.politics#36289

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 08:24:13 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:24 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> "“God created government, and the fact that we have let it go into the
> possession of others, it’s heartbreaking,” Parker said in the
> interview, first reported this week by Media Matters for America, a
> liberal nonprofit media watchdog. “That’s why he is calling and
> equipping people to step back into these mountains right now.”"

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him
all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will
give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written:
‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<nqqmti5cvi5mfdto0jb1mcfr6nudn5cpk5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36407&group=alt.politics#36407

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:32:46 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 16:32 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 08:24:13 -0800, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> "“God created government, and the fact that we have let it go into the
>> possession of others, it’s heartbreaking,” Parker said in the
>> interview, first reported this week by Media Matters for America, a
>> liberal nonprofit media watchdog. “That’s why he is calling and
>> equipping people to step back into these mountains right now.”"
>>

>Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him
>all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will
>give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
>
>Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written:
>‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

Your reply has nothing to do with what I said (once again). Do us all
a favor: since you OBVIOUISLY do not live by biblical beliefs, don't
quote it as a "defense" for your opinion. It's never on target
anyway.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<usd8d2$98v$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36979&group=alt.politics#36979

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:34:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:34 UTC

>> | Alabama justice who ruled embryos are people says American
>> | law should be rooted in the Bible

> | 125 House Republicans -- including Speaker Mike Johnson --
> | back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception

| Suddenly, it seems, the term "Christian nationalism" is
| everywhere.
|
| News reports about a rising conservative think tank express
| concerns about its ties to the movement. A high profile
| documentary asks whether a new wave of believers will wash
| away democracy in America. And Donald Trump, the
| presumptive GOP nominee, is increasingly embracing the
| narrative that he has been chosen by God -- that only he
| can save America from Satan.
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/investigations/2024/03/07/trump-christian-nationalism-extremist-threat/72869355007/>

--bks

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<usddf7$18vh9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36981&group=alt.politics#36981

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 14:01:08 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 22:01 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> | 125 House Republicans -- including Speaker Mike Johnson --
>> | back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception
>

> | Suddenly, it seems, the term "Christian nationalism" is
> | everywhere.

I predict Alioto will agree Congress can override states's right
to decide abortion which someone decided was to be up to states.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<56hluilfferkpgfo0r55459g41p5ts54lv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36994&group=alt.politics#36994

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 02:57:06 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 07:57 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:34:42 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>> | 125 House Republicans -- including Speaker Mike Johnson --
>> | back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception
>

> | Suddenly, it seems, the term "Christian nationalism" is
> | everywhere.
> |
> | News reports about a rising conservative think tank express
> | concerns about its ties to the movement. A high profile
> | documentary asks whether a new wave of believers will wash
> | away democracy in America. And Donald Trump, the
> | presumptive GOP nominee, is increasingly embracing the
> | narrative that he has been chosen by God -- that only he
> | can save America from Satan.
><https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/investigations/2024/03/07/trump-christian-nationalism-extremist-threat/72869355007/>
>
> --bks

Trump *is* Satan.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Christian Nationalism == Fascism

<usn0ma$jlu$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37138&group=alt.politics#37138

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:24:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:24 UTC

| Revealed: US conservative thinktank's links to extremist
| fraternal order
|
| Claremont Institute officials closely involved with Society
| for American Civic Renewal, which experts say is rooted in
| Christian nationalism
|
| The president of the rightwing Claremont Institute and
| another senior Claremont official are both closely involved
| with the shadowy Society for American Civic Renewal (SACR),
| an exclusive, men-only fraternal order which aims to
| replace the US government with an authoritarian "aligned
| regime", and which experts say is rooted in extreme
| Christian nationalism and religious autocracy.
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/11/claremont-institute-society-for-american-civic-renewal-links>

--bks