For fools rush in where angels fear to tread. -- Alexander Pope

interests / soc.culture.china / Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the

SubjectAuthor
* Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: TaiwanRusty Wyse
`* Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT godear
 +- Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1:Rusty Wyse
 `- Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT gByker

1
Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the

<19860030-1c01-44fb-b571-a450d5a9308en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3571&group=soc.culture.china#3571

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 16:46 UTC

Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the U.S. 3: China's hypersonic weapons can reach all parts of U.S. and the super-volcanoes within the U.S. will be deadly...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wonder-where-world-war-iii-090121793.html

Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the

<sd40sk$lq8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3586&group=soc.culture.china#3586

From: ode...@odear.com (odear)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:06:18 +0800
 by: odear - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 14:06 UTC

The more the American and western media talked about it, the more the chance
of a skirmish waiting to happen and will happen, no matter what. They could
have produced and replenished millions of tons of smart bombs, cluster
bombs, orang gas, sarin gas, covid bomb, or any genetic human virus bomb to
finish any specific type of people.

American ships and forces are creating a lot of chances by formulating and
spreading of rumours and making insinuating attacks at countries and sending
agents and people to undermine countries like they did for Vietnam war, Laos
war, Lebanon war, Iraq war, Syrian war, Libyan war, Iraq and Iran war, and
Afghanistan war.

They even get ready to use the space station to do espionage and guided
informative things to guide attacks at other countries.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT
going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's
military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge
obstacle/barrier for the U.S. 3: China's hypersonic weapons can reach all
parts of U.S. and the super-volcanoes within the U.S. will be deadly...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wonder-where-world-war-iii-090121793.html

Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the

<22a2bb44-91c1-4d67-af3b-67b67d7c735fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3592&group=soc.culture.china#3592

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1:
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:18 UTC

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 7:06:14 AM UTC-7, odear wrote:
> The more the American and western media talked about it, the more the chance
> of a skirmish waiting to happen and will happen, no matter what. They could
> have produced and replenished millions of tons of smart bombs, cluster
> bombs, orang gas, sarin gas, covid bomb, or any genetic human virus bomb to
> finish any specific type of people.
>
> American ships and forces are creating a lot of chances by formulating and
> spreading of rumours and making insinuating attacks at countries and sending
> agents and people to undermine countries like they did for Vietnam war, Laos
> war, Lebanon war, Iraq war, Syrian war, Libyan war, Iraq and Iran war, and
> Afghanistan war.
>
> They even get ready to use the space station to do espionage and guided
> informative things to guide attacks at other countries.

But, with all our hi-tech stuff, we cannot defeat a bunch of shepherd/cow-hands with home-made IED's...

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT
> going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's
> military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge
> obstacle/barrier for the U.S. 3: China's hypersonic weapons can reach all
> parts of U.S. and the super-volcanoes within the U.S. will be deadly...
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/wonder-where-world-war-iii-090121793.html

Re: Wonder Where World War III Might Break Out? Try Taiwan - 1: Taiwan is NOT going anywhere. China can wait. 2: The U.S. is under-estimating China's military power. The U.S. cannot defeat China. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle/barrier for the

<v_OdnW0wTdXfUWj9nZ2dnUU7-SXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3614&group=soc.culture.china#3614

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)