Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny. -- Frank Hubbard

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

SubjectAuthor
* Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...Basia
`* Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...Cameo
 +* Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...Basia
 |`- Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...Basia
 `- Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...Basia

1
Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

<35f29f2a-c80b-4208-a924-1afa7acb20b6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35713&group=soc.culture.polish#35713

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 05:48:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Fri, 13 May 2022 12:48 UTC

The Threat Of Polish Involvement In Ukraine

The war against Russia in Ukraine has evolved, but not in the way Western observers predicted.

MAY 10, 2022|3:00 PM
DOUGLAS MACGREGOR

....Ten weeks after the conflict began, it is instructive to re-examine the strategic picture. The war against Russia in Ukraine has evolved, but not in the way Western observers predicted. Ukrainian forces look shattered and exhausted. The supplies reaching Ukrainian troops fighting in Eastern Ukraine are a fraction of what is needed. In most cases, replacements and new weapons are destroyed long before they reach the front.

Confronted with the unambiguous failure of U.S. assistance and the influx of new weapons to rescue Ukrainian forces from certain destruction, the Biden administration is desperate to reverse the situation and save face. Poland seems to offer a way out. More important, Polish President Andrzej Duda and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky have both expressed the desire to erase the borders between Poland and Ukraine.

Unconfirmed reports from Warsaw indicate that after Washington rejected the proposals for a no-fly zone over Ukraine, along with the transfer of Polish MIG-29 aircrafts to Ukrainian pilots, the Polish general staff was quietly instructed to formulate plans for intervention in the Ukrainian conflict by seizing the western part of Ukraine. Naturally, military action of this scale would require Kiev’s approval, but given Washington’s de facto control of the Zelensky government, approval for Polish military intervention should not be a problem.

Presumably, the Biden administration may hope that a collision involving Russians and Poles in any form—including air and missile strikes against Polish forces on the Ukrainian side of the border—would potentially call for the NATO council to meet and address Article V of the NATO treaty. Whether a Polish military intervention into Ukraine justifies the commitment of NATO members to war with Russia is unclear. Action still would be left up to the judgement of each NATO member state.

About the most that any analyst can say with confidence at this point is that Polish military intervention would confront NATO members with the specter of war with Russia, the very development most NATO members oppose. Setting aside whether Polish ground forces are ready to execute the mission in the face of Russian opposition, Polish action would satisfy the neocons in Washington, D.C. Poland may well be the key to widening NATO’s war with Russia in Eastern Europe.

Why? Because the Polish catalyst for conflict with Russia presents the American people with a war that Americans do not want, but cannot easily stop. Such a war with Russia would be a war that began without an objective appraisal of American vital interests, the distribution of power inside the international system, or the existence of any concrete threats to U.S. national security.

Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.) is a senior fellow with The American Conservative, the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-threat-of-polish-involvement-in-ukraine/

Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

<t5meej$1q3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35730&group=soc.culture.polish#35730

From: cam...@unreal.invalid (Cameo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 22:18:26 +0200
 by: Cameo - Fri, 13 May 2022 20:18 UTC

On 5/13/2022 2:48 PM, Basia wrote:
> [...]
>
> Why? Because the Polish catalyst for conflict with Russia presents the American people with a war that Americans do not want, but cannot easily stop. Such a war with Russia would be a war that began without an objective appraisal of American vital interests, the distribution of power inside the international system, or the existence of any concrete threats to U.S. national security.
>
> Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.) is a senior fellow with The American Conservative, the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books.

Miejmy nadzieję, że Polska nie wpadnie w tę pułapkę, bo może się to
skończyć tak, jak w 1939 r. z obiecaną pomocą brytyjską.

Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

<f2b1038b-55ba-46e3-8b3e-da96dcaeba64n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35753&group=soc.culture.polish#35753

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 22:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 14 May 2022 05:41 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 1:18:29 PM UTC-7, Cameo wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Why? Because the Polish catalyst for conflict with Russia presents the American people with a war that Americans do not want, but cannot easily stop. Such a war with Russia would be a war that began without an objective appraisal of American vital interests, the distribution of power inside the international system, or the existence of any concrete threats to U.S. national security.
> >
> > Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.) is a senior fellow with The American Conservative, the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books.
> >
> > https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-threat-of-polish-involvement-in-ukraine/
>
> Miejmy nadzieję, że Polska nie wpadnie w tę pułapkę, bo może się to
> skończyć tak, jak w 1939 r. z obiecaną pomocą brytyjską.

W Polsce elity licza na to ze Ukraina
stanie sie drugim Afganistanem gdzie
wojna partyzancka bedzie trwac latami,
i oslabiac Rosje, gdy przez Polske bedzie
prowadzil amerykanski szlak broni na
Ukraine, ...i bedzie to dla elit zrodlo
dochodu.

Takze, militaryzacja kraju, z pomoca
inwestycji wojskowych z NATO/USA
zapewni utrzymanie dochodow populacji
na wzglednie wysokim poziomie (bedzie
funkcjonowac jako pewien substytut
czy suplement bilionow 'funduszy
wyrownawczych' z EU).

Do tej wojny elity w Polsce przygotowywaly
sie od dluzszego czasu.

Basia

Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

<e0d8d1af-b34d-4bb9-b34b-3d11b160ae86n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35754&group=soc.culture.polish#35754

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 22:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 14 May 2022 05:46 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:41:19 PM UTC-7, Basia wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-threat-of-polish-involvement-in-ukraine/
> >
> > Miejmy nadzieję, że Polska nie wpadnie w tę pułapkę, bo może się to
> > skończyć tak, jak w 1939 r. z obiecaną pomocą brytyjską.
> W Polsce elity licza na to ze Ukraina
> stanie sie drugim Afganistanem gdzie
> wojna partyzancka bedzie trwac latami,
> i oslabiac Rosje, gdy przez Polske bedzie
> prowadzil amerykanski szlak broni na
> Ukraine, ...i bedzie to dla elit zrodlo
> dochodu.
>
> Takze, militaryzacja kraju, z pomoca
> inwestycji wojskowych z NATO/USA
> zapewni utrzymanie dochodow populacji
> na wzglednie wysokim poziomie (bedzie
> funkcjonowac jako pewien substytut
> czy suplement bilionow 'funduszy
> wyrownawczych' z EU).
>
> Do tej wojny elity w Polsce przygotowywaly

W tym tez przygotowywaly swoj
Zwierzyniec czyli populacje kraju
do akceptacji czy wsparcia procesu
militaryzacji, min. pielegnujac w mediach
od lat juz Rusofobie, i NATO-filie,
skrajnie prawicowe tendencje, nawet
faszystowski fason i mode, itp.

Basia (Ona/Jej)

Re: Gdy Kaczak do boju wystapil z orezem...

<26b23da0-2ede-4164-bc1e-52030e55f33dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35771&group=soc.culture.polish#35771

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 12:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:09 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 1:18:29 PM UTC-7, Cameo wrote:

> Miejmy nadzieję, że Polska nie wpadnie w tę pułapkę, bo może się to
> skończyć tak, jak w 1939 r. z obiecaną pomocą brytyjską.

Jak narazie, angielskie gwarancje dostaje
nie Polska ale Finlandia, ...nietrudno sobie
wyobrazic jak to dalej moze sie potoczyc.

https://youtu.be/wm1PfiUXF6k?t=175