Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast.

interests / alt.politics / Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

SubjectAuthor
* Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
|`* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
| +* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsRobert Gowan
| |`- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill
| +* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
| |+* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
| ||`- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBradley K. Sherman
| |`- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill
+* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smearspothead
|+* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsBlue Lives Matter
||`- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsSiri Cruise
|`* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill
| `* Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smearsda pickle
|  +- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsSiri Cruise
|  `- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill
`- Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma SmearsGovernor Swill

1
Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur3d1o$jn1$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35813&group=alt.politics#35813

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears
Date: 20 Feb 2024 23:36:24 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:36 UTC

Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
with Russian intelligence agents.

As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>

--bks

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur3eig$1si$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35822&group=alt.politics#35822

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:02:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:02 UTC

>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>with Russian intelligence agents.

Yow!
| [T]the misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
| 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
| elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
| in November.

--bks

>As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
><https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur51p7$rfi$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35866&group=alt.politics#35866

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:36:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:36 UTC

>>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>with Russian intelligence agents.

> | [T]he misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
> | 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
> | elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
> | in November.

| For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
| initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
| based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
| intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
| Same members defend Trump.

<https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1760135573942014311>

--bks

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<GHpBN.403938$PuZ9.247990@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35876&group=alt.politics#35876

From: hh_p...@homoz.con (Robert Gowan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:39:21 -0800
 by: Robert Gowan - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:39 UTC

On 2/21/2024 6:36 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>
>> | [T]he misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
>> | 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
>> | elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
>> | in November.
>

> | For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
> | initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
> | based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
> | intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
> | Same members defend Trump.

We may need a second amendment solution for Republiscum/QAnon traitors in Congress.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur5cji$396j3$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35901&group=alt.politics#35901

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:41:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:41 UTC

On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
> with Russian intelligence agents.
>
> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
><https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>
> --bks

So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
Are you that naive?
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<gLqBN.79203$zqTf.32703@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35908&group=alt.politics#35908

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: Iron_Whi...@Systemic_Treason.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:52:14 -0800
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:52 UTC

On 2/21/2024 9:41 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>>
>> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
>> <https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>>
>> --bks
>
> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
> Are you that naive?

Are you that stupid, in addition to being naïve? Three words for you, "pothole":
Robert Philip Hanssen. How long was that Soviet spy in the FBI before being
caught? I'll tell you, you stupid shit-4-braincell moron: from 1979 to 2001.

You stupid fucking Trumpswab.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur62hl$3e77u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35982&group=alt.politics#35982

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:55:33 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:55 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 2/21/2024 9:41 AM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>>>
>>> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
>>> <https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>>>

>>>      --bks
>>
>> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and
>> all of a sudden as the walls are
>> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
>> Are you that naive?
>
> Are you that stupid, in addition to being naïve? Three words for
> you, "pothole": Robert Philip Hanssen. How long was that Soviet
> spy in the FBI before being caught? I'll tell you, you stupid
> shit-4-braincell moron: from 1979 to 2001.
>
> You stupid fucking Trumpswab.

Anything used to convict him will be put in the public record so
we will know some of his personal history.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<7f5dtidq57t2jgu2qeanq2ston885hr5e8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35994&group=alt.politics#35994

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:31:55 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 00:31 UTC

On 20 Feb 2024 23:36:24 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>with Russian intelligence agents.
>
>As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
><https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>
> --bks

And here we go. Once again the right is sucking Russian cock.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur7oq0$amm$3@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36062&group=alt.politics#36062

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:21:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:21 UTC

> | For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
> | initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
> | based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
> | intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
> | Same members defend Trump.

| Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on
| Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against
| President Biden.
|
| "This is the path that they've chosen to take, and honestly
| I'm surprised that they have this high of a threshold for
| humiliation," Tarlov said during an appearance on the
| network. "Every witness they have called has decimated
| their argument."
<https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4481267-fox-news-host-surprised-gop-threshold-humiliation-biden-probe/>

--bks

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<8u1fti9nl0hcg716ln41kbmsas1pvgumqo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36093&group=alt.politics#36093

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:45:13 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:45 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:36:23 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>>with Russian intelligence agents.
>
>> | [T]he misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
>> | 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
>> | elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
>> | in November.
>

> | For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
> | initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
> | based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
> | intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
> | Same members defend Trump.
> |
><https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1760135573942014311>
>
> --bks

Good one, Centurion!

Yes, it seems the GOP has decided that democracy is for losers and they'll have no part in
it.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<722ftillr28f6je5q076tjfcpubimqonul@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36094&group=alt.politics#36094

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:46:10 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:46 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:39:21 -0800, Robert Gowan <hh_pal3@homoz.con> wrote:

>> | For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
>> | initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
>> | based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
>> | intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
>> | Same members defend Trump.
>
>We may need a second amendment solution for Republiscum/QAnon traitors in Congress.

Can't we just push the bullets in manually, like maybe with a sledgehammer?

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<042fti5bqslvgb54g7shqa09d94oo7e06m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36095&group=alt.politics#36095

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:47:18 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:47 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:41:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>>
>> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
>><https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>>
>> --bks
>
>So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
>closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
>Are you that naive?

Why not? You're naive enough to believe a double agent can never get caught.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<S7WdnVz_1KXiD0r4nZ2dnZfqlJz-fwAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36098&group=alt.politics#36098

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:29:22 -0600
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jcpick...@nospam.hotmail.com (da pickle)
 by: da pickle - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:29 UTC

On 2/22/2024 11:47 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:41:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>>>
>>> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
>>> <https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
>> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
>> Are you that naive?
>
> Why not? You're naive enough to believe a double agent can never get caught.
>
> Swill

Ubiquitous

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur8ags$8nb$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36109&group=alt.politics#36109

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:23:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:23 UTC

> | Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on
> | Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against
> | President Biden.
> |
> | "This is the path that they've chosen to take, and honestly
> | I'm surprised that they have this high of a threshold for
> | humiliation," Tarlov said during an appearance on the
> | network. "Every witness they have called has decimated
> | their argument."

| 'There's No Question This Is Dead': Biden Impeachment
| Inquiry Falls Apart
|
| House Republicans reached a critical point this week in
| their bid to impeach Joe Biden: a closed-door interview
| with the President's younger brother James. But the coveted
| testimony was dramatically overshadowed by another
| development: The Justice Department indicting one of the
| impeachment inquiry's lead informants for lying to the FBI
| about the Biden family with dirt from Russian intelligence.
<https://time.com/6767653/biden-impeachment-fbi-informant-russia/>

--bks

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur8bt1$4ae$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36110&group=alt.politics#36110

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:47:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:47 UTC

>> | Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on
>> | Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against
>> | President Biden.

> | 'There's No Question This Is Dead': Biden Impeachment
> | Inquiry Falls Apart

| Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) on Wednesday criticized his
| Republican colleagues for using a former FBI informant's
| claims in their impeachment inquiry even though the
| statements hadn't been verified.
|
| "We were warned at the time that we received the document
| outlining this witness's testimony. ... We were warned that
| the credibility of this statement was not known," Buck said
| on CNN's "The Source."
<https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4482705-republican-colleagues-warned-informants-biden-claims-not-be-corroborated/>

--bks

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<ur8tor$6coi$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36155&group=alt.politics#36155

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 17:52:27 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 01:52 UTC

da pickle wrote:
> On 2/22/2024 11:47 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:41:07 -0000 (UTC), pothead
>> <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and
>>> all of a sudden as the walls are
>>> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian
>>> plant?
>>> Are you that naive?
>>
>> Why not?  You're naive enough to believe a double agent can
>> never get caught.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Ubiquitous

Euphforia.

https://marathongame.fandom.com/wiki/Eupfhoria_(Level)

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<on3gtih1iua55433cv1ltl4djjc9gcan7u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36165&group=alt.politics#36165

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:20:51 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 03:20 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:21:36 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>> | For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
>> | initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
>> | based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
>> | intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
>> | Same members defend Trump.
>

> | Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on
> | Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against
> | President Biden.
> |
> | "This is the path that they've chosen to take, and honestly
> | I'm surprised that they have this high of a threshold for
> | humiliation," Tarlov said during an appearance on the
> | network. "Every witness they have called has decimated
> | their argument."
><https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4481267-fox-news-host-surprised-gop-threshold-humiliation-biden-probe/>
>
> --bks

"“I think [Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)] was spot on when he said this impeachment really
ended yesterday, when we found out that we have a Russian asset that is foundational to
this impeachment inquiry.” "

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

<np3gtil6o3fg03r0e18tge4s3g90p9erkb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36166&group=alt.politics#36166

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 22:22:20 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 03:22 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:29:22 -0600, da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/22/2024 11:47 AM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
>>> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
>>> Are you that naive?
>>
>> Why not? You're naive enough to believe a double agent can never get caught.
>>
>> Swill
>
>Ubiquitous

I'm not the one basing an impeachment inquiry on the testimony of a whistleblower who
lied, made up documents and has a Russian handler.

Swill