A narcissist is someone better looking than you are. -- Gore Vidal

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeed

SubjectAuthor
* Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'ThisRusty Wyse
+* Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is goinA. Filip
|+* Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan:Rusty Wyse
||`- Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is goinyani
|`* Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is goinByker
| `- Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan:Rusty Wyse
+- Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan:bobo
`- Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is goinkitaro.

1
Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded

<b1ba901a-2116-43c3-9df5-5d4fff6442ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3262&group=soc.culture.china#3262

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 19:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 02:47 UTC

Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded

<anfi+4qocdkooof-l795@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3268&group=soc.culture.china#3268

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 16:23:31 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:Cul/4aV+VpMeZ5AvQvx2IKQ+/BA=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:23 UTC

Rusty Wyse <yale.mar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This
> is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed,
> U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it
> surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting
> Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp

Have you ruled out moves as subtle as supporting a carefully chosen
side/fraction of Afghan power struggle? IMHO Direct military
intervention is not likely (to be cost effective). I assume PRC is
capable to learn *without (strong) evidence otherwise*.

Najibullah lasted 3 years after soviet military withdrawal [A].

[A] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet%E2%80%93Afghan_War#Civil_war

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a
| rigged demo. (Andy Finkel, computer guy)

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeed

<b6ac28bd-f91f-4085-baf9-86778d01bf79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3272&group=soc.culture.china#3272

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 10:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan:
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 17:28 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 9:24:19 AM UTC-7, A. Filip wrote:
> Rusty Wyse <yale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This
> > is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed,
> > U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it
> > surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting
> > Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp
> Have you ruled out moves as subtle as supporting a carefully chosen
> side/fraction of Afghan power struggle? IMHO Direct military
> intervention is not likely (to be cost effective). I assume PRC is
> capable to learn *without (strong) evidence otherwise*.
>
> Najibullah lasted 3 years after soviet military withdrawal [A].
>
> [A] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet%E2%80%93Afghan_War#Civil_war
>
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a
> | rigged demo. (Andy Finkel, computer guy)

All previous would-be conquerors came with weapons to kill and destroy.
China will come with construction equipment instead of guns/bombs...
Highways, railroads, airports, housing,... to make lives easier for the Afghans...

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded

<O_2dncLi4JSYPHX9nZ2dnUU7-N_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3281&group=soc.culture.china#3281

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,uk.politics.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,soc.culture.afghanistan
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:18:27 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 19:18 UTC

Rusty Wyse <yale.mar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This
> is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed,
> U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it
> surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting
> Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp

If they nuked Kabul, you wouldn't hear me complain...

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeed

<3051b622-bd11-47f0-a893-4219466f82d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3282&group=soc.culture.china#3282

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 20:27 UTC

On Friday, July 9, 2021 at 12:18:36 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> Rusty Wyse <yale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This
> > is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed,
> > U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it
> > surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting
> > Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp
> If they nuked Kabul, you wouldn't hear me complain...

You can't read, can you, Byker? Western nations come with guns/bombs to kill and destroy.
China goes to Afghanistan to build with construction materials and equipment...

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded

<scapvb$71c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3286&group=soc.culture.china#3286

From: toi...@tr.com (bobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:35:14 +0800
 by: bobo - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:35 UTC

On 9/7/2021 10:47 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded in connecting Afghanistan with the rest of the world with China's BRI???
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp

Western nations went to countries to kill and destroy the economic life
in the country.

They went on the pretext of helping the people and country to upholding
democracy of the people of upholding government in power or to replace
the opposed government or of their favored government to power.

They did not bring investment of tool and equipment and material to help
in the productivity of economic life. Instead, they bring guns to kill
and destroy, and upturn the economic life.

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeeded

<sce94e$vcv$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3323&group=soc.culture.china#3323

From: toi...@tr.com (kitaro.)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:08:26 +0800
 by: kitaro. - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:08 UTC

China's foreign policy does not interfere in the politics of life in other
country. China is invited by countries to help and assist them to whatever
economic development needs.

With that in mind, one can safely China said can now safely say China is
invited by Afghanistan for investment. Investment brings jobs and economy to
the people.

Henceforth, Afghanistan will get help from China.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is
going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed,
will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western
nations when China succeeded in connecting Afghanistan with the rest of the
world with China's BRI???

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/expert-predicts-failure-as-china-eyes-a-move-into-afghanistan-this-is-going-to-be-fun-to-watch/ar-AALVQge?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeed

<sd3t7m$7gc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3582&group=soc.culture.china#3582

From: yan...@yanyan.com.de (yani)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Expert predicts failure as China eyes a move into Afghanistan: 'This is going to be fun to watch' - the British failed, Russia failed, U.S. failed, will China's BRI fail in Afghanistan?? Wouldn't it surprise the Western nations when China succeed
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:03:56 +0800
 by: yani - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:03 UTC

Before China could begin helping Afghanistan, the western media and
American's anti-China politicians are eager to predict the downfall of it.
This show how America has degraded themselves to the pit.