From: bob...@nospam.com (Bigfoot Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Subject: My Haunted House: Ghost Continues to Haunt Girl Who Walked Through Haunted House to This Day
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 23:06:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bigfoot Bob - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 23:06 UTC

Watch as a ghost continues to haunt a girl after walking through a
haunted house, in this clip from Season 3, Episode 1. #MyHauntedHouse
Subscribe for more from My Haunted House and other great shows from
The UnXplained Zone: https://aetv.us/subscribe_unxplainedzone From
mysterious and supernatural occurrences, to extraordinary stories and
investigations of the unknown, The UnXplained Zone is your portal to
the paranormal. Follow the evidence, uncover the cover-ups, and
discover what lies behind mankind’s greatest mysteries and the world’s
strangest phenomenons. Welcome to the UnXplained Zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CUAGEwKkwU

--
Bigfoot Bob