Newsgroups: soc.genealogy.medieval
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 06:55:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Wintershull family of Wintershall, Burgham, Bramley, Frobury,
Frenches, Catteshull, etc.
From: historia...@googlemail.com (James Toone)
 by: James Toone - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 14:55 UTC

I have recently been researching my ancestors (through two parallel lines) the Mellersh or Mellershe families, and in my trawling, I came across the transcript of a document relating to an occurrence that took place at Dunsfold in the winter of 1578 and which involved Robert 'Wintershall' in very intriquing and terrible circumstances. If anybody with an interest in the Mellersh family or the Wintershull family would like a copy of my transcript, please reply to this message, I am happy to share the research and to learn anything they may have about the Robert I mentioned.