Look out! Behind you!

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Dear Paul :-))

SubjectAuthor
* Dear Paul :-))Russet Bulba
`* Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
 +* Re: Dear Paul :-))Russet Bulba
 |+- Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
 |`* Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
 | `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Russet Bulba
 |  +- Re: Dear Paul :-))andal
 |  `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
 |   `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Russet Bulba
 |    `- Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
 `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Basia
  `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Piotr
   `* Re: Dear Paul :-))Basia
    `- Re: Dear Paul :-))Basia

1
Dear Paul :-))

<331b04ab-aa47-4891-b1d6-167068a0f361n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35575&group=soc.culture.polish#35575

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear Paul :-))
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Wed, 11 May 2022 12:10 UTC

Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
P. Trela

To w koncu jak to z panem jest, panie Piotrze? Popiera pan Palestynczykow, czy tez zal panu palestynskich dzieci? Bo jedno i drugie nie bylo- jest dla pana mozliwe razem. Zrobil juz pan decyzje? :-))

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<1d8ae977-1f5a-4b92-a620-1cf7a1e0ca29n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35690&group=soc.culture.polish#35690

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 15:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dear Paul :-))
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Thu, 12 May 2022 22:26 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> P. Trela

" One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
o najgorsze z mozliwych:

" No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
Andrzej Strak

A.k.a. typowa Strakowa metoda:
* " [Pan] najzupelniej swiadomie zdecydowal sie za sformulowanie zarzutu celem zniszczenia mojej osobistej
wiarygodnosci. I to jest wlasnie typowa sbecka metoda, panie Piotrze"
Andrzej Strak
> To w koncu jak to z panem jest, panie Piotrze? Popiera pan Palestynczykow, czy tez zal panu palestynskich dzieci?

Po co sie pyta, skoro sam juz za mnie odpowiedzial i na tej odpowiedzi oparl swoja "typowa metode":

" No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
Andrzej Strak

Strak widzi w tym .... PYTANIE?

> Zrobil juz pan decyzje? :-))

Powyzsze rzeczywiscie usprawiedliwia Panski samozadowolone usmieszki. Zupelnie nie strzela sie Pan w stope
z wysokiego konia, panie Strak!

P.S. Gdyby Strak mial JAKIEKOLWIEK watpliwosci - stoi jak byk w moim liscie do redakcji z ktorego Strak wybral dwa zdania.

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<88f1129e-94cb-408b-a99a-6d287dfb6f34n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35694&group=soc.culture.polish#35694

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 17:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Fri, 13 May 2022 00:59 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:26:43 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> > P. Trela
> " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> o najgorsze z mozliwych:
>
> " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> Andrzej Strak
>
> A.k.a. typowa Strakowa metoda:
> * " [Pan] najzupelniej swiadomie zdecydowal sie za sformulowanie zarzutu celem zniszczenia mojej osobistej
> wiarygodnosci. I to jest wlasnie typowa sbecka metoda, panie Piotrze"
> Andrzej Strak
> > To w koncu jak to z panem jest, panie Piotrze? Popiera pan Palestynczykow, czy tez zal panu palestynskich dzieci?
> Po co sie pyta, skoro sam juz za mnie odpowiedzial i na tej odpowiedzi oparl swoja "typowa metode":
>
> " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> Andrzej Strak
>
> Strak widzi w tym .... PYTANIE?
> > Zrobil juz pan decyzje? :-))
> Powyzsze rzeczywiscie usprawiedliwia Panski samozadowolone usmieszki. Zupelnie nie strzela sie Pan w stope
> z wysokiego konia, panie Strak!
>
> P.S. Gdyby Strak mial JAKIEKOLWIEK watpliwosci - stoi jak byk w moim liscie do redakcji z ktorego Strak wybral dwa zdania.

Pan Piotr wspolczucie mierzy logiczna kalkulacja, jak te naboje, ktorych odmawial powstancom w Gettcie Warszawskim. Czy sie oplaca wspolczuc komus od tego zalezy. Nie ma prawidlowego dla niego wyniku kalkulacji, nie ma wspolczucia. Jak i zreszta i w napasci na Irak. A link swego czasu podala Basia. Pan Piotr go nie ma?

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<10702f76-dd17-4fbe-9466-c9867c71ee0cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35696&group=soc.culture.polish#35696

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:24 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:29:53 PM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:26:43 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> > > P. Trela
> > " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> > o najgorsze z mozliwych:
> >
> > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > Andrzej Strak
> >
> > A.k.a. typowa Strakowa metoda:
> > * " [Pan] najzupelniej swiadomie zdecydowal sie za sformulowanie zarzutu celem zniszczenia mojej osobistej
> > wiarygodnosci. I to jest wlasnie typowa sbecka metoda, panie Piotrze"
> > Andrzej Strak
> > > To w koncu jak to z panem jest, panie Piotrze? Popiera pan Palestynczykow, czy tez zal panu palestynskich dzieci?
> > Po co sie pyta, skoro sam juz za mnie odpowiedzial i na tej odpowiedzi oparl swoja "typowa metode":
> >
> > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > Andrzej Strak
> >
> > Strak widzi w tym .... PYTANIE?
> > > Zrobil juz pan decyzje? :-))
> > Powyzsze rzeczywiscie usprawiedliwia Panski samozadowolone usmieszki. Zupelnie nie strzela sie Pan w stope
> > z wysokiego konia, panie Strak!
> >
> > P.S. Gdyby Strak mial JAKIEKOLWIEK watpliwosci - stoi jak byk w moim liscie do redakcji z ktorego Strak wybral dwa zdania.
> Pan Piotr wspolczucie mierzy logiczna kalkulacja, jak te naboje, ktorych odmawial powstancom w Gettcie Warszawskim. Czy sie oplaca wspolczuc komus od tego zalezy. Nie ma prawidlowego dla niego wyniku kalkulacji, nie ma wspolczucia. Jak i zreszta i w napasci na Irak. A link swego czasu podala Basia.. Pan Piotr go nie ma?

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<bf340a30-ef92-4068-89f7-e528af0bba0bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35702&group=soc.culture.polish#35702

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:59 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:29:53 PM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:26:43 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> > > P. Trela
> > " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> > o najgorsze z mozliwych:
> >
> > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > Andrzej Strak
> >
> > A.k.a. typowa Strakowa metoda:
> > * " [Pan] najzupelniej swiadomie zdecydowal sie za sformulowanie zarzutu celem zniszczenia mojej osobistej
> > wiarygodnosci. I to jest wlasnie typowa sbecka metoda, panie Piotrze"
> > Andrzej Strak
> > > To w koncu jak to z panem jest, panie Piotrze? Popiera pan Palestynczykow, czy tez zal panu palestynskich dzieci?
> > Po co sie pyta, skoro sam juz za mnie odpowiedzial i na tej odpowiedzi oparl swoja "typowa metode":
> >
> > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > Andrzej Strak
> >
> > Strak widzi w tym .... PYTANIE?
> > > Zrobil juz pan decyzje? :-))
> > Powyzsze rzeczywiscie usprawiedliwia Panski samozadowolone usmieszki. Zupelnie nie strzela sie Pan w stope
> > z wysokiego konia, panie Strak!
> >
> > P.S. Gdyby Strak mial JAKIEKOLWIEK watpliwosci - stoi jak byk w moim liscie do redakcji z ktorego Strak wybral dwa zdania.
> Pan Piotr wspolczucie mierzy logiczna kalkulacja, jak te naboje, ktorych odmawial powstancom w Gettcie Warszawskim.

Andrew Strak he accused me of a indifference /contempt toward children being shot dead on their own land: "No ale te
Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
After being caught red-handed on that lie, Mr, Andrew Strak showed his character and sincerely apologized for his lies and
his attempts to discredit an opponent with them. Just. kidding - that's not Andrew Strak we all know - the real Andrew Strak
when caught red-handed on his lies, doubles down, changes the subject, and channels his inner Jerzy Malec, reviving
the latter's long-discredited insinuations: e.g. https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/sB2Nf4ABUus/m/Of8VppMLF3gJ

The original contribution of Mr. Strak to the body of work of Jerzy Malec is to accuse me in the span of two posts
of being BOTH an anti-Palestinian AND an anti-Semite. Even his predecessor wasn't able to do _that_.

But that's the same Andrew Strak who while proclaiming himself that "[North-American Indians "don't know how to be human"
accused a critic of this claim of being,,, "homophobic toward Indians" ...
Go figure.

===
Piotr Trela

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<ea58fe56-90ef-403d-87b0-51319ff9d311n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35704&group=soc.culture.polish#35704

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 20:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Fri, 13 May 2022 03:02 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:59:42 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:29:53 PM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> > > o najgorsze z mozliwych:
> > >
> > > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > > Andrzej Strak
> > >
> > > A.k.a. typowa Strakowa metoda:
> > > * " [Pan] najzupelniej swiadomie zdecydowal sie za sformulowanie zarzutu celem zniszczenia mojej osobistej
> > > wiarygodnosci. I to jest wlasnie typowa sbecka metoda, panie Piotrze"
> > > Andrzej Strak
> > > Po co sie pyta, skoro sam juz za mnie odpowiedzial i na tej odpowiedzi oparl swoja "typowa metode":
> > >
> > > " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > > Andrzej Strak
> > >
> > > Strak widzi w tym .... PYTANIE?
> > > Powyzsze rzeczywiscie usprawiedliwia Panski samozadowolone usmieszki. Zupelnie nie strzela sie Pan w stope
> > > z wysokiego konia, panie Strak!
> > >
> > > P.S. Gdyby Strak mial JAKIEKOLWIEK watpliwosci - stoi jak byk w moim liscie do redakcji z ktorego Strak wybral dwa zdania.
> > Pan Piotr wspolczucie mierzy logiczna kalkulacja, jak te naboje, ktorych odmawial powstancom w Gettcie Warszawskim.
> Andrew Strak he accused me of a indifference /contempt toward children being shot dead on their own land: "No ale te
> Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> After being caught red-handed on that lie, Mr, Andrew Strak showed his character and sincerely apologized for his lies and
> his attempts to discredit an opponent with them. Just. kidding - that's not Andrew Strak we all know - the real Andrew Strak
> when caught red-handed on his lies, doubles down, changes the subject, and channels his inner Jerzy Malec, reviving
> the latter's long-discredited insinuations: e.g. https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/sB2Nf4ABUus/m/Of8VppMLF3gJ
>
> The original contribution of Mr. Strak to the body of work of Jerzy Malec is to accuse me in the span of two posts
> of being BOTH an anti-Palestinian AND an anti-Semite. Even his predecessor wasn't able to do _that_.
>
> But that's the same Andrew Strak who while proclaiming himself that "[North-American Indians "don't know how to be human"
> accused a critic of this claim of being,,, "homophobic toward Indians" ....
> Go figure.
>
> ===
> Piotr Trela

Sure, Piotrze, based on your past proclamations you may be cold hearted indeed. And with the respect to the Indians, the score is 12 to 1, for this 4..9% of Canadian population as it follows from the Canadian Gvt statistics below. And apparently only getting worse over time. It takes some effort to destroy other human being, don’t you think so?

More than one-third (38%) of persons accused of homicide in 2017 were identified by police as Indigenous.Footnote 9 This proportion has been increasing since 2014 when 31% of persons accused of homicide were Indigenous. The rate of Indigenous people accused of homicide in 2017 was 12 times higher than the rate of non-Indigenous accused (11.12 vs. 0.93 per 100,000 population).

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<t5khue$o30$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35705&group=soc.culture.polish#35705

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 03:05:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Fri, 13 May 2022 03:05 UTC

On Thu, 12 May 2022 20:02:47 -0700 (PDT), Russet Bulba wrote:

> More than one-third (38%) of persons accused of homicide in 2017 were
> identified by police as Indigenous.Footnote 9 This proportion has been
> increasing since 2014 when 31% of persons accused of homicide were
> Indigenous. The rate of Indigenous people accused of homicide in 2017
> was 12 times higher than the rate of non-Indigenous accused (11.12 vs.
> 0.93 per 100,000 population).

indiance dostaja wiecej kasy od jewstina wiec moga sie zaopatrywac w bron
do napadow znacznie latwiej, stad wskaznik czlowieczenstwa idzie w gore

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<09f3aefa-3c9b-408e-953e-742666cb3448n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35708&group=soc.culture.polish#35708

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 02:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Fri, 13 May 2022 09:30 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:26:43 PM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> > P. Trela
>
> " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> o najgorsze z mozliwych:

Byc moze zauwazyl ze niezarejestrowany
agent obcego wplywu chcac ksztaltowac
a raczej wypaczac opinie publiczna obywateli
Kanady oparl swoj argument na falszerstwie,
na falszywej dychotomi (false dichotomy),

....stwierdzajac ze moglo by Mu byc zal
Palestynskich dzieci ale dlatego ze maja
rodzicow degeneratow (w domysle),
ludzi ktorzy wysylaja dzieci na ulice
by braly udzial w Intifadzie, wykluczajac
na wstepie mozliwosc ze wojna wymusza
na dzieciach podejmowanie wlasnych
doroslych decyzji i ze nieletni bojownicy
moga zaslugiwac na pozalowanie gdy sa
krzywdzeni przez izraelskich zolnierzy.

Strona 8:
Infanticide?

https://dalspace.library.dal.ca/bitstream/handle/10222/52110/dalhousiegazette_volume123_issue10_november_15_1990.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

"All I resent is only the play on my emotions by picturing the Palestinian intifada as the brutal soldiers versus the innocent children. If safety was the most important issue for the Palestinian children, they should stay at home. If they did not stay, I may find two explanations only. The first one is that they make a conscious decision to go and fight for their beliefs. We should respect their mature choice and should refer to them not as children, but as freedom fighters or warriors. But if you are a warrior, shouldn't you accept the possibility of being hurt? The second explanation is that the Palestinian children are actually too young to make a mature decision.. I would imply that the people who exercise an ascendancy over the children, manipulate them, an ascendancy over the children, manipulate them, and by sending them on the streets, deliberately risk their life and health to achieve their political goals. And I do not think the Israeli politicians or soldiers have that kind of ascendancy over the Palestinian children ... If this explanation were correct I would pity the children, but my moral repulsion not necessarily would be directed toward the Israeli soldiers ... Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both." P. Trela
-----------------------------

Nie dziwie sie ze artykuly autora zostaly
przez redakcje oddelegowane do sekcji
"Letters to the Editor," ...pokretne argumenty
logicznej kupy sie nie trzymaja, zreszta
nie musza bo zamiarem balamuta jest
propagandyzowanie kanadyjskiej opinii
publicznej, ...nic wiecej.

Basia (Ona/Jej)

> " No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> Andrzej Strak

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<dfcd1998-8332-4865-895f-0046f16b40b7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35983&group=soc.culture.polish#35983

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:41:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Tue, 17 May 2022 00:41 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 12:32:48 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:59:42 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:

> > > Pan Piotr wspolczucie mierzy logiczna kalkulacja, jak te naboje, ktorych odmawial powstancom w Gettcie Warszawskim.
> > Andrew Strak he accused me of a indifference /contempt toward children being shot dead on their own land: "No ale te
> > Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > After being caught red-handed on that lie, Mr, Andrew Strak showed his character and sincerely apologized for his lies and
> > his attempts to discredit an opponent with them. Just. kidding - that's not Andrew Strak we all know - the real Andrew Strak
> > when caught red-handed on his lies, doubles down, changes the subject, and channels his inner Jerzy Malec, reviving
> > the latter's long-discredited insinuations: e.g. https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/sB2Nf4ABUus/m/Of8VppMLF3gJ
> >
> > The original contribution of Mr. Strak to the body of work of Jerzy Malec is to accuse me in the span of two posts
> > of being BOTH an anti-Palestinian AND an anti-Semite. Even his predecessor wasn't able to do _that_.
> >
> > But that's the same Andrew Strak who while proclaiming himself that "[North-American Indians "don't know how to be human"
> > accused a critic of this claim of being,,, "homophobic toward Indians" ....
> > Go figure.
> >
> > ===
> > Piotr Trela
> Sure, Piotrze, based on your past proclamations you may be cold hearted indeed.

Sure, Mr Strak - cynical political operators, sending in effect "child soldiers" against the Israeli bullets,
hoping that they will be "martyred" and therefore can be used for a political advantage : "The Israelis are murdering Palestinian children in their own land!" - are NOT "cold hearted indeed", calling ... them out on that is.

And my" cold heart indeed" is in contrast to your warm heart with which you, knowing all that, still have accused me of the contempt for the killed Palestinian children, and when asked to prove it - first dodged the subject, and then offered two sentences with which you unwittingly proved the opposite:

"Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both. "

But that comes from the same Andrew Strak, who is on record claiming that "Indians don't know how to be human"
and then accusing ... me of being ... "homophobic toward [sic!] the Indians"
==Piotr Trela

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<72eb524b-8a8f-44f9-a2de-98aa05d0de83n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35984&group=soc.culture.polish#35984

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 18:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 17 May 2022 01:03 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:41:43 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:
> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 12:32:48 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Andrew Strak he accused me of a indifference /contempt toward children being shot dead on their own land: "No ale te
> > > Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia"
> > > After being caught red-handed on that lie, Mr, Andrew Strak showed his character and sincerely apologized for his lies and
> > > his attempts to discredit an opponent with them. Just. kidding - that's not Andrew Strak we all know - the real Andrew Strak
> > > when caught red-handed on his lies, doubles down, changes the subject, and channels his inner Jerzy Malec, reviving
> > > the latter's long-discredited insinuations: e.g. https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/sB2Nf4ABUus/m/Of8VppMLF3gJ
> > >
> > > The original contribution of Mr. Strak to the body of work of Jerzy Malec is to accuse me in the span of two posts
> > > of being BOTH an anti-Palestinian AND an anti-Semite. Even his predecessor wasn't able to do _that_.
> > >
> > > But that's the same Andrew Strak who while proclaiming himself that "[North-American Indians "don't know how to be human"
> > > accused a critic of this claim of being,,, "homophobic toward Indians" ...
> > > Go figure.
> > >
> > > ===
> > > Piotr Trela
> > Sure, Piotrze, based on your past proclamations you may be cold hearted indeed.
> Sure, Mr Strak - cynical political operators, sending in effect "child soldiers" against the Israeli bullets,
> hoping that they will be "martyred" and therefore can be used for a political advantage : "The Israelis are murdering Palestinian children in their own land!" - are NOT "cold hearted indeed", calling ... them out on that is..
>
> And my" cold heart indeed" is in contrast to your warm heart with which you, knowing all that, still have accused me of the contempt for the killed Palestinian children, and when asked to prove it - first dodged the subject, and then offered two sentences with which you unwittingly proved the opposite:
> "Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both. "
> But that comes from the same Andrew Strak, who is on record claiming that "Indians don't know how to be human"
> and then accusing ... me of being ... "homophobic toward [sic!] the Indians"
> ===
> Piotr Trela
Kto by je wysylal, czy tez nie wysylal, to sa w koncu tylko dzieci, a nie wojownicy i byly to z ich strony kamienie wobec pociskow. A wiec dla w miare uczuciowego czlowieka wspolczucie dla nich jest najzupelniej normalnym zjawiskiem i nie oblozone warunkami. Chyba ze ktos jest naprawde cold hearted i bierze wszystko na prosta logike bez uczucia.

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<baaf0152-98e0-48d4-bb96-3518255f9b2an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35985&group=soc.culture.polish#35985

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 18:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Tue, 17 May 2022 01:35 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 7:00:46 AM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:26:43 PM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:40:05 AM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both.
> > > P. Trela
> >
> > " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> > o najgorsze z mozliwych:
> Byc moze zauwazyl ze niezarejestrowany agent obcego wplywu chcac ksztaltowac

Would you care to prove your defamatory claims, or as with your previously accusations - will hide behind your ignorance of facts ?

> a raczej wypaczac opinie publiczna obywateli
> Kanady oparl swoj argument na falszerstwie,
> na falszywej dychotomi (false dichotomy),
>
> ...stwierdzajac ze moglo by Mu byc zal
> Palestynskich dzieci ale dlatego ze maja
> rodzicow degeneratow (w domysle),
> ludzi ktorzy wysylaja dzieci na ulice
> by braly udzial w Intifadzie, wykluczajac
> na wstepie mozliwosc ze wojna wymusza
> na dzieciach podejmowanie wlasnych
> doroslych decyzji i ze nieletni bojownicy
> moga zaslugiwac na pozalowanie gdy sa
> krzywdzeni przez izraelskich zolnierzy.
>
> Strona 8:
> Infanticide?
https://dalspace.library.dal.ca/bitstream/handle/10222/52110/dalhousiegazette_volume123_issue10_november_15_1990.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

> "All I resent is only the play on my emotions by picturing the Palestinian intifada as the brutal soldiers versus the innocent children. If safety was the most important issue for the Palestinian children, they should stay at home. If they did not stay, I may find two explanations only. The first one is that they make a conscious decision to go and fight for their beliefs. We should respect their mature choice and should refer to them not as children, but as freedom fighters or warriors. But if you are a warrior, shouldn't you accept the possibility of being hurt? The second explanation is that the Palestinian children are actually too young to make a mature decision. I would imply that the people who exercise an ascendancy over the children, manipulate them, an ascendancy over the children, manipulate them, and by sending them on the streets, deliberately risk their life and health to achieve their political goals. And I do not think the Israeli politicians or soldiers have that kind of ascendancy over the Palestinian children ... If this explanation were correct I would pity the children, but my moral repulsion not necessarily would be directed toward the Israeli soldiers ... Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both." P. Trela
> -----------------------------

Interestingly both you, and you colleague, Andrew Strak, skipped the earlier part of the article about the false moral equivalency between israel and Saddam Hussain invading Kuwait and gassing Kurds that prompted my response..
Your omission is even stranger given that this part was considerably shorter than the one you did quote. Let's see what you didn't want the reader to see:

"The deaths at the Temple Mount gave Paul Webster (Gazette, Nov.1) 1) an opportunity to equalize Iraq and Israel ("the very same crime") 2) and, more subtly, Iraq and the United States (the invasion of Kuwait was a "murderous display of violence not seen... since the U.S. invasion of Panama").
I do not intend to dispute the "widely-known" facts proving the comparisons nor comparisons themselves. I understand that one child wounded in front of a T.V.- camera in Jerusalem or in Panama is worth more than a thousand of poisoned Kurds or scores of killed Kuwaitis, in places where journalists do not dare to go."

Changes the context a bit, wouldn't you say, Mr. Zwolan?

> Nie dziwie sie ze artykuly autora zostaly przez redakcje oddelegowane do sekcji "Letters to the Editor,"

Duh , Genius - the letters to the editor send by readers who do not work for the newspaper, are _customarily_
placed in the section called, wait for it .... "Letter to the Editor". But thank you for your astute observation!

>...pokretne argumenty logicznej kupy sie nie trzymaja, zreszta nie musza bo zamiarem balamuta jest propagandyzowanie kanadyjskiej opinii publicznej, ...nic wiecej.

That's coming from Edward Zwolan, the guy who uses "logic" as something that is supposed to ... discredit an opponent, and who prefers his supposed "women's eye". The latter coming from a guy, who wrote how he loves his testosterone, who called the 1,200 women were reportedly sexually assaulted during the 2015–16 public New Year's Eve's celebrations in Germany - "depraved German bitches", "whores", and "German whores in search of colored penises", and was salivating about the length of penises of the accused perpetrators:
"the young, virile, Semites with long [penises] objectively were in the right".

> Basia (Ona/Jej)

Piotr

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<61e93886-a4bb-4836-a679-d990ef5693c6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35986&group=soc.culture.polish#35986

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 19:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:03 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 10:33:28 PM UTC-2:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:41:43 PM UTC-3, Piotr wrote:

> > > Sure, Piotrze, based on your past proclamations you may be cold hearted indeed.
> > Sure, Mr Strak - cynical political operators, sending in effect "child soldiers" against the Israeli bullets,
> > hoping that they will be "martyred" and therefore can be used for a political advantage : "The Israelis are murdering Palestinian children in their own land!" - are NOT "cold hearted indeed", calling ... them out on that is.
> >
> > And my" cold heart indeed" is in contrast to your warm heart with which you, knowing all that, still have accused me of the contempt for the killed Palestinian children, and when asked to prove it - first dodged the subject, and then offered two sentences with which you unwittingly proved the opposite:
> > "Therefore, dear Paul, do not expect me to pity the children and to support the Palestinian cause at the same time. One or the other - you cannot have both. "
> > But that comes from the same Andrew Strak, who is on record claiming that "Indians don't know how to be human"
> > and then accusing ... me of being ... "homophobic toward [sic!] the Indians"
> > ===
> > Piotr Trela
> Kto by je wysylal, czy tez nie wysylal, to sa w koncu tylko dzieci, a nie wojownicy

So you say that there can possibly be such a thing like "child soldiers" , because ... "these are only children not warriors"?

More importantly - this is supposed to divert attention from
a) your public ACCUSATIONS of my indifference /contempt toward children being shot dead on their own land:
"No ale te Palestynskie dzieci zabijane na wlasnej ziemi nie budzily w panu wspolczucia" ,
Andrzej Strak
which you couldn't prove

or
b) your accusations of me being at the same time anti-Palestinian AND an anti-Semite, in the latter case
by channeling your inner Jerzy Malec and his long-discredited insinuations: e.g. https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/sB2Nf4ABUus/m/Of8VppMLF3gJ

Piotr
-

Re: Dear Paul :-))

<c643de01-b0b5-413d-9d41-7f11c2e15d43n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35989&group=soc.culture.polish#35989

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 00:51:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Tue, 17 May 2022 07:51 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 7:00:46 AM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:

> > > " One or the other" ... czytajac powyzsze, pan Andrzej Strak - WYBRAL ZA MNIE odpowiedz, aby moc oskrazyc mnie
> > > o najgorsze z mozliwych:
>
> > Byc moze zauwazyl ze niezarejestrowany agent obcego wplywu chcac ksztaltowac
>
> Would you care to prove your defamatory claims, or as with your previously accusations - will hide behind your ignorance of facts ?

Prove claims of what?

I have no knowledge whether your friend
Andrzej Strak, with whom you maintained
close personal relations, who is a political
emigree from Communist Poland, had or
has any information regarding your former
or present registration requirement status
under FARA 1938 or similar Canadian laws.

That is why I wrote:

"Perhaps He noticed an unregistered agent
of foreign influence wanting to shape or distort
Canadian public opinion... ."

Untranslated quote:

"Byc moze zauwazyl ze niezarejestrowany agent
obcego wplywu chcac ksztaltowac a raczej
wypaczac opinie publiczna obywateli Kanady
oparl swoj argument na falszerstwie,
na falszywej dychotomi (false dichotomy),"

What is publicly known about you
Piotr, is that you have arrived in Canada
NOT as an emigree or political refugee,
but rather a 29 year old Communist
scholar in pursuit of a doctoral degree,
who after only a three week presence
in Canada engaged in media efforts
to influence domestic and foreign
Canadian policy by shaping public
opinion in Canada.

Polish authorities suggest the existence
of several thousand former SB informants
in today’s academic circles in Poland,
where Piotr Trela during the period of
communist Martial Law, or shortly thereafter,
has started his professional career.

https://www.wprost.pl/edukacja/10165250/nowe-przepisy-o-lustracji-na-uczelniach-moga-dotyczyc-nawet-kilku-tysiecy-osob.html

A compilation of publicly accessible
information about Piotr Trela is made
available.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/piotr-trela-81906b41
https://i0.wp.com/gazette.mun.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/biology.jpg
From left are project team members Drs. "Piotr Trela", "Sally Goddard", "Margaret Caldwell" and "Jane Costello". (Absent: Dr. "Anna Rissanen")

Science in Poland PAP (auto-generated translation below)
New regulations on lustration at universities. "They may concern even several thousand people"

The new regulations on lustration at universities may be felt by even several thousand people who cooperated with the security services during the Polish People's Republic - Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education Piotr Müller said in an interview with PAP. In his opinion, universities need decommunization.

The Law on Higher Education and Science (Constitution for Science, Law 2.0), in force since October 1, 2018, provides for changes to the provisions on vetting at universities. Pursuant to the Act, a person who "did not work from July 22, 1944 to July 31, 1990, may become a member of the university council, a member of the university senate, a member of the Science Evaluation Committee, the Scientific Excellence Council, the Polish Accreditation Committee, or a titular professor" and did not serve in state security agencies (...) and did not cooperate with these authorities ”.

"Decommunization" at universities

Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education Piotr Müller in an interview with PAP called these provisions "decommunizing". When asked whether decommunization is still needed at universities, he replied: "Without a doubt." He assessed that the introduction of new regulations "may be a stage of a delayed, but still settlement of, issues related to the functioning of the People's Republic of Poland".

When asked how many people the new regulations will make their academic career difficult, Piotr Müller commented: “We do not have such data, because we do not have a way to collect it. But I think it could even affect several thousand people in the country. " - The latest research by the Institute of National Remembrance shows that the environments at universities were very infiltrated and there were many people there who were secret collaborators - said the deputy minister.

The provisions related to vetting are to prevent the performance of important functions in higher education not only by lustration liars, but in general all persons who collaborated with the SB or were functionaries of these services. Persons applying for the positions listed in the Act will have to submit a lustration declaration. - If someone in such a statement writes that he was a secret SB officer, he will not be able to perform these important functions - said the deputy minister. And he added that if someone makes a false statement, they will be breaking the law.

He recalled that so far only a small group of people who applied for managerial positions were obliged to submit lustration declarations at universities. - There was not even awareness of the content of this lustration declaration - he assessed. According to him, the new regulations will result in the fact that people who cooperated with the SB will not want to perform managerial functions at all.

Not too late?

When asked if it made sense to introduce such legislation only now, he said yes. He calculated: - Suppose that in 1989 someone was 30 years old, had already made a career at the university and was an informer. Today, such a person is 59 years old. He still has many years of work at the university ahead of him. And people of that age often play a significant role in higher education, 'he said.

The deputy minister pointed out that the new lustration provisions did not apply to members of the Polish Academy of Sciences or management positions at the academy, because the Act does not cover the Polish Academy of Sciences. - Here, unfortunately, these new regulations do not apply. I say it with sadness - the interlocutor commented.

The provisions on the vetting of candidates for professors will enter into force on April 30, 2019. And the provisions on the vetting of candidates for managerial positions and newly elected members of university governing bodies have been in force since October this year.

Source: Science in Poland PAP

https://www.wprost.pl/edukacja/10165250/nowe-przepisy-o-lustracji-na-uczelniach-moga-dotyczyc-nawet-kilku-tysiecy-osob.html
-------------------------

A tutaj nieco o Piotrze Treli:

1. Piotr od malego dziecka byl wychowankiem
ideologicznych komunistow Jaskotow.

Piotr Trela:
“Pania Jaskot znalem jako 7-latek”

2. Kazimierz Jaskot, czlonek KC PZPR
byl rektorem Czerwonego Uniwersytetu
kompletnie spenetrowanego przez SB'ecje
gdzie donosicielstwo i szykany oraz
wyrzucanie ze studiow byly codziennoscia.

Koniec Szkoly Serwilizmu str.5
http://ksi.home.pl/archiwaprzelomu/obrazy/AP-24-1-3-1_46.pdf

Czasy Mocno Polityczne
https://historiaus.usz.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ks-28-30.01.2011-2..jpg

3. Piotr byl prosperujacym pracownikiem tego
wlasnie SB'eckiego Uniwersytetu i znajdowal
zatrudnienie w Zakladzie Teledetekcji specjalizujacym
sie w przeroznych formach elektronicznego nasluchu.

Piotr Trela: Szczecin University, Zaklad Teledetekcji
http://www.ices.dk/sites/pub/Publication%20Reports/Marine%20Science%20Symposia/Phase%202/Rapport%20et%20Proces-Verbaux%20des%20Reunions%20-%20Volume%20188%20-%201989%20-%20Partie%2040%20de%2071.pdf

4. Gdy Piotr byl jeszcze studentem w Gdansku
jego wspol-lokatorzy w akademickim pokoju
wpadali w rece SB'ecji, pozniej skazywani byli
na wieloletnie wyroki wiezienia.

Piotr Trela:
“…mojego kolegi z ktorym mieszkalem w jednym pokoju w
akademiku i ktory dostal 3 lata za przewozenie paru ulotek (i odsiedzial z
tego 2 lata).

5. Piotr bral udzial w licznych protestach
i zadymach przeciwko komunie, min. w Gdansku,
ale w obliczu milicyjnych lapanek nie uciekal.
Gdzie inni ryzykowali zdrowiem a nawet zyciem
by nie zostac pojmanym przez ZOMO, Piotr
pozostawal w miejscu.

Piotr Trela:
“…mielismy nadzieje, ze ZOMO nie zatrzyma
pociagu by nas wygarnac...pociag zatrzymal sie po ujechaniu
50 metrow. ZOMO wbieglo na peron i czekalo. Zrobilo sie nieprzyjemnie.
Niektorzy z nas zawierzyli swoim nogom - otwierali awaryjne drzwi z
drugiej strony i pryskali na tory …postanowilem zostac w pociagu,”

6. Piotr klamie twierdzac ze nie widzial na
oczy Jaskota, Rektora uniwersytetu na ktorym
byl pracownikiem naukowym (Uniwersytet Szczecinski
liczyl wtedy niewiele ponad 50 osob lokalnego grona
pedagogicznego, wiekszosc wykladowcow byla
wowczas wizytujaca).

https://historiaus.usz.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/PTDC0003.jpg

7. Piotr Trela nawet dzisiaj grozi swoim oponentom
donosicielstwem (patrz cytat grozba donosu
oraz pobicia, "skucia mordy," w wypadku powrotu
do Polski!)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dear Paul :-))

<314f88fd-b0fa-4859-a0c3-3fc028e6fa83n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=35991&group=soc.culture.polish#35991

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 01:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Tue, 17 May 2022 08:32 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 12:51:44 AM UTC-7, Basia wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:

> > > Byc moze zauwazyl ze niezarejestrowany agent obcego wplywu chcac ksztaltowac
> >
> > Would you care to prove your defamatory claims, or as with your previously accusations - will hide behind your ignorance of facts ?
>
> Prove claims of what?
>
> I have no knowledge whether your friend
> Andrzej Strak, with whom you maintained
> close personal relations, who is a political
> emigree from Communist Poland, had or
> has any information regarding your former
> or present registration requirement status
> under FARA 1938 or similar Canadian laws.

About FARA:
https://www.justice.gov/nsd-fara/page/file/1312086/download