Fortune favors the lucky.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Spaceships

SubjectAuthor
* SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
+* Re: SpaceshipsDavid Dalton
|`- Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
`* Re: Spaceshipsslider
 +* Re: SpaceshipsHe Who Sees All
 |`- Re: Spaceshipsslider
 `* Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
  `* Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
   `* Re: Spaceshipsslider
    `* Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
     `* Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
      `* Re: Spaceshipsslider
       `* Re: SpaceshipsVenus as a Boy
        `- Re: Spaceshipsslider

1
Spaceships

<urqfd3$30ohj$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3586&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3586

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Subject: Spaceships
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:37:40 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37 UTC

https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<0001HW.2B928101009578B67000097B438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3587&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3587

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.religion.druid, alt.religion.shamanism, alt.religion.wicca
Subject: Re: Spaceships
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 18:02:49 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 21:32 UTC

On Feb 29, 2024, Venus as a Boy wrote
(in article <urqfd3$30ohj$1@news.nnpt4.net>):

> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/

Sounds like a good dream, maybe when you next take
magic mushrooms you can recover some physics clues.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: Spaceships

<us2d9j$33n0j$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3588&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3588

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 18:50:42 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:50 UTC

Am 01.03.2024 um 22:32 schrieb David Dalton:
> On Feb 29, 2024, Venus as a Boy wrote
> (in article <urqfd3$30ohj$1@news.nnpt4.net>):
>
>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/
>
> Sounds like a good dream, maybe when you next take
> magic mushrooms you can recover some physics clues.

as i fathomed in this dream there's mostly mushroom magic involved and
not so much physics

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<op.2j2j9bmn7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3589&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3589

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 17:59:25 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:59 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:

> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/

### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one of
his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when seen via a
dreaming state?

btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com

(Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk

Re: Spaceships

<dufguipcjrc6fanih1fpmvimdfq6096k81@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3591&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3591

From: theBe...@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 18:05:30 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 10:05 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 17:59:25 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
><angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/
>
>### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one of
>his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when seen via a
>dreaming state?
>
>btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
>every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...

Stop with the proSales shite now, immediately! Lol...

> ------------------------------
>

> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>
> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>
> https://www.thewildway.com
>

>(Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk

Re: Spaceships

<op.2j7pe7i17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3592&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3592

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 12:38:57 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 12:38 UTC

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 10:05:30 -0000, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 17:59:25 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/
>>
>> ### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one
>> of
>> his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when seen
>> via a
>> dreaming state?
>>
>> btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
>> every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...
>
> Stop with the proSales shite now, immediately! Lol...

### - oh it's all come too far to stop now lol; the whole planet will be
talking about it at some point maybe 100 years from now, even kids will be
WILDing daily and discussing it during school break/play times, news items
in the media telling of the latest discoveries people made while WILDing,
with scientific, medical and social breakthroughs by the score until an
overall 'genius-level' of the human race has been achieved and eventually
becomes the expected/default norm...

why? because humanity has nothing even remotely like it beyond mere
rumour, legend & superstition, and now here's the real deal on a
proverbial plate...

'The Making of Genius' --by slider ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soLcW1hxcQ

enjoy ;)

>> ------------------------------
>>

>> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>> It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>>
>> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>>
>> https://www.thewildway.com
>>

>> (Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk

Re: Spaceships

<f896e6f0-302b-4470-b3ec-9946609885ef@t-online.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3594&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3594

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:52:14 +0100
To: slider <slider@anashram.com>
 by: Venus as a Boy - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 18:52 UTC

Am 03.03.2024 um 18:59 schrieb slider:
> On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
> <angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/
>
> ### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one
> of his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when seen
> via a dreaming state?
>
> btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
> every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...
>

>              ------------------------------
>

>     You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
> It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>
>    This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>
>               https://www.thewildway.com
>

> (Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk

Here it is explained what i think about it (On my homepage i have an
english translation:

https://youtu.be/CnN4nMzDDik?si=8Pj2GcoELmp5roFv

way down on my/this site:

https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/spiritualized-divine-healing-3/

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<usfn9j$38k8e$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3595&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3595

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 20:01:07 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:01 UTC

Am 08.03.2024 um 19:52 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 03.03.2024 um 18:59 schrieb slider:
>> On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:37:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/2024/02/26/this-morning/
>>
>> ### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one
>> of his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when
>> seen via a dreaming state?
>>
>> btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
>> every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...
>>

>>               ------------------------------
>>

>>      You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>> It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>>
>>     This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>>
>>                https://www.thewildway.com
>>

>> (Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk
>
> Here it is explained what i think about it (On my homepage i have an
> english translation:
>
> https://youtu.be/CnN4nMzDDik?si=8Pj2GcoELmp5roFv
>
> way down on my/this site:
>
> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/spiritualized-divine-healing-3/

Text in the video:
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, but also so
close and invisible. That’s where God lives, where the dead and the
saints live. A world where everything has already happened, and
everything is known. That world speaks. It has its own language. I
report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and takes
me to the world where everything is known. There are the sacred
mushrooms, which speak in a way that I can understand. I ask them and
they answer me. When I return from the trip I have taken with them, I
say what they have told me and what they have shown me."

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<op.2kfe9yyr7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3596&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3596

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:40:36 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:40 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 19:01:07 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 08.03.2024 um 19:52 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Am 03.03.2024 um 18:59 schrieb slider:

>>> ### - curious, and is just a passing thought: that cc mentioned in one
>>> of his books people looking like (or having) a mushroom-shape when
>>> seen via a dreaming state?
>>>
>>> btw: if you learned to WILD you could revisit that dream and get back
>>> every detail of it, including what (or who) that mushroom was...
>>>

>>> ------------------------------
>>>

>>> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>>> It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>>>
>>> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>>>
>>> https://www.thewildway.com
>>>

>>> (Free) Video Playlist For Learning To WILD:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso&list=PLruXyqMQ3h9GQG6f9VY-S3EFSOSzGPqCk
>> Here it is explained what i think about it (On my homepage i have an
>> english translation:
>> https://youtu.be/CnN4nMzDDik?si=8Pj2GcoELmp5roFv
>> way down on my/this site:
>> https://slowspacetemplehealing.help/spiritualized-divine-healing-3/
>>

> Text in the video:
> "There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, but also so
> close and invisible. That’s where God lives, where the dead and the
> saints live. A world where everything has already happened, and
> everything is known. That world speaks. It has its own language. I
> report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and takes
> me to the world where everything is known. There are the sacred
> mushrooms, which speak in a way that I can understand. I ask them and
> they answer me. When I return from the trip I have taken with them, I
> say what they have told me and what they have shown me."

### - i understood what you were saying in the context you were saying it,
what interests me being the 'interpretations' people put on their
experiences depending on their personal belief system...

that because of this there can be different interpretations of what are
fairly common experiences, a hindu might thus see or hear an indian
goddess giving information, a buddhist might hear buddha speaking to him,
a christian might think it's an angel or jesus explaining things, someone
else might see or hear a mushroom talking to them... when in fact it might
be the exact same experience they are all having/sharing albeit
interpreted in symbols particular to them personally...

i only mentioned cc because in one of his stories he talks about seeing
people via an altered state of awareness and it was very strange because
they looked like mushrooms instead of people, iow: for some unknown reason
people can maybe appear like mushroom shapes when seen in that manner, so
maybe the mushroom you saw was actually a real person (am not saying
that's the truth, only that it's a strange coincidence)

i mentioned WILDing because you said you forgot some of the information
you received after waking, and i said/suggested that via WILDing it's
possible to 're-experience' any dream (old or new) and check it out, this
being a way to get back that forgotten information you mentioned...

Re: Spaceships

<usm5hu$3au53$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3597&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3597

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 06:41:18 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 05:41 UTC

Okay, thanks.

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<usm6l2$3au53$2@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3598&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3598

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 07:00:02 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 06:00 UTC

Am 11.03.2024 um 06:41 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 10.03.2024 um 17:40 schrieb slider:
>> On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 19:01:07 -0000, Venus as a Boy
>> <angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> Text in the video:
>>> "There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, but also so
>>> close and invisible. That’s where God lives, where the dead and the
>>> saints live.  A world where everything has already happened, and
>>> everything is known. That world speaks. It has its own language. I
>>> report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and
>>> takes me to the world where everything is known. There are the sacred
>>> mushrooms, which speak in a way that I can understand. I ask them and
>>> they answer me.  When I return from the trip I have taken with them,
>>> I say what they have told me and what they have shown me."
>>
>> ### - i understood what you were saying in the context you were saying
>> it, what interests me being the 'interpretations' people put on their
>> experiences depending on their personal belief system...
>>
>> that because of this there can be different interpretations of what
>> are fairly common experiences, a hindu might thus see or hear an
>> indian goddess giving information, a buddhist might hear buddha
>> speaking to him, a christian might think it's an angel or jesus
>> explaining things, someone else might see or hear a mushroom talking
>> to them... when in fact it might be the exact same experience they are
>> all having/sharing albeit interpreted in symbols particular to them
>> personally...
>>
>> i only mentioned cc because in one of his stories he talks about
>> seeing people via an altered state of awareness and it was very
>> strange because they looked like mushrooms instead of people, iow: for
>> some unknown reason people can maybe appear like mushroom shapes when
>> seen in that manner, so maybe the mushroom you saw was actually a real
>> person (am not saying that's the truth, only that it's a strange
>> coincidence)
>>
>> i mentioned WILDing because you said you forgot some of the
>> information you received after waking, and i said/suggested that via
>> WILDing it's possible to 're-experience' any dream (old or new) and
>> check it out, this being a way to get back that forgotten information
>> you mentioned...
>>

> Okay, thanks.

But i don't like lucid dreaming too much anymore because sometimes when
the soul or the astralprojection or whatever you call it leaves the body
and travells my physical body followed my soul and i sometimes almost
couldn't return from the otherworlds!

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<op.2kg15yon7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3599&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3599

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:52:36 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:52 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 06:00:02 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 11.03.2024 um 06:41 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Am 10.03.2024 um 17:40 schrieb slider:

>>> ### - i understood what you were saying in the context you were saying
>>> it, what interests me being the 'interpretations' people put on their
>>> experiences depending on their personal belief system...
>>>
>>> that because of this there can be different interpretations of what
>>> are fairly common experiences, a hindu might thus see or hear an
>>> indian goddess giving information, a buddhist might hear buddha
>>> speaking to him, a christian might think it's an angel or jesus
>>> explaining things, someone else might see or hear a mushroom talking
>>> to them... when in fact it might be the exact same experience they are
>>> all having/sharing albeit interpreted in symbols particular to them
>>> personally...
>>>
>>> i only mentioned cc because in one of his stories he talks about
>>> seeing people via an altered state of awareness and it was very
>>> strange because they looked like mushrooms instead of people, iow: for
>>> some unknown reason people can maybe appear like mushroom shapes when
>>> seen in that manner, so maybe the mushroom you saw was actually a real
>>> person (am not saying that's the truth, only that it's a strange
>>> coincidence)
>>>
>>> i mentioned WILDing because you said you forgot some of the
>>> information you received after waking, and i said/suggested that via
>>> WILDing it's possible to 're-experience' any dream (old or new) and
>>> check it out, this being a way to get back that forgotten information
>>> you mentioned...
>>>
>> Okay, thanks.
>>

> But i don't like lucid dreaming too much anymore because sometimes when
> the soul or the astralprojection or whatever you call it leaves the body
> and travells my physical body followed my soul and i sometimes almost
> couldn't return from the otherworlds!

### - total control arrives at the midway point (a kind of dark void), a
place in awareness where there are no dreams (unless you want/choose them
to happen) and then suddenly you have the clearest feeling that you have
total control because it feels like you know everything directly, a huge
confidence coming from this feeling of full control so it would be
impossible to get stuck somewhere, you simply wouldn't allow it to happen,
the idea to get stuck would not exist...

accordingly, this midway point is the best place to get to because then
you can choose to dream or not to dream, you can choose to explore old
memories and/or remember old dreams and examine them either from the
inside as a lucid dream, or more objectively from the outside as an
observer standing in that void kinda thing, like reading a book...

i.e., to stand in that void/midway point is to know things directly, stand
anywhere else and we can only know things subjectively, usually in symbols
that are then open to personal interpretation

theory: most people never find this midway point/void, as such they have
no other option but to think in terms of subjective symbols to
describe/explain their experiences, symbolic 'language' that has to be
interpreted by whatever standard exists at the time, be it cultural,
religious, a school of thought, or whatever...

at the midway point, however, there 'is' no language, there is only a
direct knowing...

Re: Spaceships

<usq1tu$3cgcv$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3600&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3600

From: angelrai...@t-online.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:03:58 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:03 UTC

Am 11.03.2024 um 14:52 schrieb slider:

>>>  Okay, thanks.
>>>

>> But i don't like lucid dreaming too much anymore because sometimes
>> when the soul or the astralprojection or whatever you call it leaves
>> the body and travells my physical body followed my soul and i
>> sometimes almost couldn't return from the otherworlds!
>
> ### - total control arrives at the midway point (a kind of dark void), a
> place in awareness where there are no dreams (unless you want/choose
> them to happen) and then suddenly you have the clearest feeling that you
> have total control because it feels like you know everything directly, a
> huge confidence coming from this feeling of full control so it would be
> impossible to get stuck somewhere, you simply wouldn't allow it to
> happen, the idea to get stuck would not exist...
>
> accordingly, this midway point is the best place to get to because then
> you can choose to dream or not to dream, you can choose to explore old
> memories and/or remember old dreams and examine them either from the
> inside as a lucid dream, or more objectively from the outside as an
> observer standing in that void kinda thing, like reading a book...
>
> i.e., to stand in that void/midway point is to know things directly,
> stand anywhere else and we can only know things subjectively, usually in
> symbols that are then open to personal interpretation
>
> theory: most people never find this midway point/void, as such they have
> no other option but to think in terms of subjective symbols to
> describe/explain their experiences, symbolic 'language' that has to be
> interpreted by whatever standard exists at the time, be it cultural,
> religious, a school of thought, or whatever...
>
> at the midway point, however, there 'is' no language, there is only a
> direct knowing...

CC called it also silet knowledge which describes it better as i had
some (silent) knowledge during visions

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

Re: Spaceships

<op.2kjc65qt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3601&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3601

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.wicca
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:46:07 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:46 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:03:58 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> But i don't like lucid dreaming too much anymore because sometimes
>>> when the soul or the astralprojection or whatever you call it leaves
>>> the body and travells my physical body followed my soul and i
>>> sometimes almost couldn't return from the otherworlds!
>> ### - total control arrives at the midway point (a kind of dark void),
>> a place in awareness where there are no dreams (unless you want/choose
>> them to happen) and then suddenly you have the clearest feeling that
>> you have total control because it feels like you know everything
>> directly, a huge confidence coming from this feeling of full control so
>> it would be impossible to get stuck somewhere, you simply wouldn't
>> allow it to happen, the idea to get stuck would not exist...
>> accordingly, this midway point is the best place to get to because
>> then you can choose to dream or not to dream, you can choose to explore
>> old memories and/or remember old dreams and examine them either from
>> the inside as a lucid dream, or more objectively from the outside as an
>> observer standing in that void kinda thing, like reading a book...
>> i.e., to stand in that void/midway point is to know things directly,
>> stand anywhere else and we can only know things subjectively, usually
>> in symbols that are then open to personal interpretation
>> theory: most people never find this midway point/void, as such they
>> have no other option but to think in terms of subjective symbols to
>> describe/explain their experiences, symbolic 'language' that has to be
>> interpreted by whatever standard exists at the time, be it cultural,
>> religious, a school of thought, or whatever...
>> at the midway point, however, there 'is' no language, there is only a
>> direct knowing...
>
> CC called it also silet knowledge which describes it better as i had
> some (silent) knowledge during visions

### - that is exactly what i was thinking/saying too...

this 'silent knowledge' being the main feature of the midway point/void i
was talking about

that this midway point/void is probably exactly what you (and everyone
else) accidentally experienced during your 'visions', it's what anyone has
ever experienced because this midway point area in awareness is what is
available, it may have been described in different ways by different
schools of thought but in reality it's all only ever been the same
experience!

my point being, that you/anyone can easily learn to find this midway point
in WILDing and go to it as many times as you like to get information,
information about anything you're interested in! anything at all!

e.g., if you're interested in spiritual things then you will ask questions
about spiritual matters and find the answers/explanations to them, ditto
'any' other subject under thew sun!

and it's not a scary experience because you can feel yourself being in
full control at all times :)