An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)

SubjectAuthor
* Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)brat_olin
+- Re: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)a a
`- Re: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)a a

1
Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)

<28de7aac-b304-412f-a2dc-2b3e308264fan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36080&group=soc.culture.polish#36080

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:19 UTC

Taka mam koncepcje, jak w tytule. Znaczy musi byc odpowiednia
kolejnosc - najpierw odblokowanie KPO, a dopiero pozniej odstapienie od
weta! Ale moge sie mylic:

Jacek Saryusz-Wolski@JSaryuszWolski
Odstąpienie przez Polskę od weta wobec zgody UE na podatek od
korporacji międzynarodowych, gdzie obowiązuje jednomyślność,
pomoże odblokować KPO:
https://www.politico.eu/article/brussels-set-to-approve-polish-recovery-plan/

Brussels set to approve Polish recovery plan
Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate.
BY PAOLA TAMMA
May 17, 2022 3:25 pm

The European Commission will give its blessing to the Polish recovery fund in the coming two weeks, EU officials told POLITICO Tuesday.

Warsaw and Brussels have been locked into a lengthy dispute over the independence of the country's judiciary, which has delayed the approval of Poland's share of the bloc's pandemic recovery fund, equivalent to €36 billion in grants and loans.

The EU set out three conditions for approval: Dismantling a controversial disciplinary chamber for judges; reforming the disciplinary regime; and reinstating dismissed judges.

Negotiators struck a deal on all three, the officials said, but disbursements would depend on Poland proving it has implemented the reforms.

Under the fund's rules, money is paid out in instalments as countries demonstrate they have completed a list of so-called "milestones and targets," or pre-agreed objectives.

"We are finalizing our work with Poland on milestones and targets on all three points," a Commission spokesperson said.

After the EU executive formally endorses the plan, EU capitals would have four weeks to accept the Commission's assessment by qualified majority. Poland's minister for EU funds, Waldemar Buda, said Tuesday that Poland will apply for funds in July, Polish media reported.

Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate, which Poland has been blocking.

European officials and diplomats privately accuse Warsaw of holding the deal ransom until its recovery funds are released by Brussels. Poland disputes this claim, arguing there's no link between the two. But officials hope that getting the recovery plan unstuck would also cause Warsaw's veto on the global tax deal to drop.

Warsaw has also come under pressure from Washington to drop its opposition.

"The EU and the U.S. must show leadership by expeditiously implementing the global minimum tax in our domestic laws," U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in Brussels today, after a visit to Warsaw on Monday during which she raised the issue.

Re: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)

<4bdac619-b8d1-4ebd-8b54-bcf174c798aen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36081&group=soc.culture.polish#36081

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:26 UTC

On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 00:19:48 UTC+2, brat_olin wrote:
> Taka mam koncepcje, jak w tytule. Znaczy musi byc odpowiednia
> kolejnosc - najpierw odblokowanie KPO, a dopiero pozniej odstapienie od
> weta! Ale moge sie mylic:
>
> Jacek Saryusz-Wolski@JSaryuszWolski
> Odstąpienie przez Polskę od weta wobec zgody UE na podatek od
> korporacji międzynarodowych, gdzie obowiązuje jednomyślność,
> pomoże odblokować KPO:
> https://www.politico.eu/article/brussels-set-to-approve-polish-recovery-plan/
>
> Brussels set to approve Polish recovery plan
> Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate.
> BY PAOLA TAMMA
> May 17, 2022 3:25 pm
>
> The European Commission will give its blessing to the Polish recovery fund in the coming two weeks, EU officials told POLITICO Tuesday.
>
> Warsaw and Brussels have been locked into a lengthy dispute over the independence of the country's judiciary, which has delayed the approval of Poland's share of the bloc's pandemic recovery fund, equivalent to €36 billion in grants and loans.
>
> The EU set out three conditions for approval: Dismantling a controversial disciplinary chamber for judges; reforming the disciplinary regime; and reinstating dismissed judges.
>

> Negotiators struck a deal on all three, the officials said, but disbursements would depend on Poland proving it has implemented the reforms.
>
> Under the fund's rules, money is paid out in instalments as countries demonstrate they have completed a list of so-called "milestones and targets," or pre-agreed objectives.
>
> "We are finalizing our work with Poland on milestones and targets on all three points," a Commission spokesperson said.
>
> After the EU executive formally endorses the plan, EU capitals would have four weeks to accept the Commission's assessment by qualified majority. Poland's minister for EU funds, Waldemar Buda, said Tuesday that Poland will apply for funds in July, Polish media reported.
>
> Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate, which Poland has been blocking.
>
> European officials and diplomats privately accuse Warsaw of holding the deal ransom until its recovery funds are released by Brussels. Poland disputes this claim, arguing there's no link between the two. But officials hope that getting the recovery plan unstuck would also cause Warsaw's veto on the global tax deal to drop.
>
> Warsaw has also come under pressure from Washington to drop its opposition.
>
> "The EU and the U.S. must show leadership by expeditiously implementing the global minimum tax in our domestic laws," U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in Brussels today, after a visit to Warsaw on Monday during which she raised the issue.
To wszystko jest b laga
Janka chce sprzedać Brókselce hamerykanski kryzys i bezdomnośc, bezrobocie, aby Brókselka sie utopiła i upadla i została pożarta przez międzynarodowe hieny bo to rynek 500 milionowy

Ale jest na to rada.

Kto ma kase, niech kupuje biznesy w Brókselce, zaklada, kupuje kamienice, m ieszkania,

Gdyby Polska się skoncentrowała, toby juz dawno wykupiła wszystkie place w Brókselce i centrala Brókselki bylaby w Wawie.

Piszta na czym można zrobić interes w Brókselce , co można sprzedac gryzipiorkom i za ile i jak dużo
czy tam sa targowiska, gieldy i można sprzedać zlom i szmelc z Polski, niekumatym Zenkom z Brókselki\
i gdzie tanie noclegi, tan ie żarcie
i skolonizujemy Brókselkę za 12 miesięcy i będzie nasza, bo zaraza skonczona i czas brac się do roboty, znaczy zarabiania kasy, bo tylko kasa sprawia radość w życiu

Re: Wetowac wszystko! Najpierw kasa, pozniej pogadamy (Re: pajace z Brukseli)

<f744cb08-0982-486b-88a1-47e8a8a7367en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36082&group=soc.culture.polish#36082

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:30 UTC

On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 00:19:48 UTC+2, brat_olin wrote:
> Taka mam koncepcje, jak w tytule. Znaczy musi byc odpowiednia
> kolejnosc - najpierw odblokowanie KPO, a dopiero pozniej odstapienie od
> weta! Ale moge sie mylic:
>
> Jacek Saryusz-Wolski@JSaryuszWolski
> Odstąpienie przez Polskę od weta wobec zgody UE na podatek od
> korporacji międzynarodowych, gdzie obowiązuje jednomyślność,
> pomoże odblokować KPO:
> https://www.politico.eu/article/brussels-set-to-approve-polish-recovery-plan/
>
> Brussels set to approve Polish recovery plan
> Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate.
> BY PAOLA TAMMA
> May 17, 2022 3:25 pm
>
> The European Commission will give its blessing to the Polish recovery fund in the coming two weeks, EU officials told POLITICO Tuesday.
>
> Warsaw and Brussels have been locked into a lengthy dispute over the independence of the country's judiciary, which has delayed the approval of Poland's share of the bloc's pandemic recovery fund, equivalent to €36 billion in grants and loans.
>
> The EU set out three conditions for approval: Dismantling a controversial disciplinary chamber for judges; reforming the disciplinary regime; and reinstating dismissed judges.
>

> Negotiators struck a deal on all three, the officials said, but disbursements would depend on Poland proving it has implemented the reforms.
>
> Under the fund's rules, money is paid out in instalments as countries demonstrate they have completed a list of so-called "milestones and targets," or pre-agreed objectives.
>
> "We are finalizing our work with Poland on milestones and targets on all three points," a Commission spokesperson said.
>
> After the EU executive formally endorses the plan, EU capitals would have four weeks to accept the Commission's assessment by qualified majority. Poland's minister for EU funds, Waldemar Buda, said Tuesday that Poland will apply for funds in July, Polish media reported.
>
> Approval could also unblock EU endorsement of a global deal on a minimum corporate tax rate, which Poland has been blocking.
>
> European officials and diplomats privately accuse Warsaw of holding the deal ransom until its recovery funds are released by Brussels. Poland disputes this claim, arguing there's no link between the two. But officials hope that getting the recovery plan unstuck would also cause Warsaw's veto on the global tax deal to drop.
>
> Warsaw has also come under pressure from Washington to drop its opposition.
>
> "The EU and the U.S. must show leadership by expeditiously implementing the global minimum tax in our domestic laws," U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in Brussels today, after a visit to Warsaw on Monday during which she raised the issue.
Niech fatsop zaccznie skupować place po lewej stronie parlamentu, a ty kupuj te place po prawej stronie
i wszystkie kamienice, jak lecą, bo po zarazie ubyło w REuropie 100 milionów mieszkanców

a potem sklepy, parkingi , markety, kina, teatry

i niech polski NBP na to daje kasę na 1 %, co by się biznes kręcił.

Jak Wawa skolonizuje Brókselkę, to jej prestiż wzrośnie i znaczenie.

Zatem do roboty mloty

i gadajcie co jest do kupienia w Brókselce i za ile, jakie upadłości, bankróctwa, hipoteki i na ile procent