Break into jail and claim police brutality.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for Sex

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for SexFanny Packer
`- Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for SexReginald Hailey

1
Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for Sex

<a7386bb6-00b3-4711-aee3-d7e235ab6e96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36560&group=soc.culture.polish#36560

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 01:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for Sex
From: fannypac...@gmail.com (Fanny Packer)
 by: Fanny Packer - Mon, 23 May 2022 08:47 UTC

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 11:31:58 AM UTC+5:30, Camila Albert wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 8:39:08 PM UTC+5:30, Daisy Jackson wrote:
> > On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 3:39:09 PM UTC+5:30, Carmen Parton wrote:
> > > Are you attracted to Polish people or are you looking to meet people in Poland dating? Join and chat with single men and women in Poland, as well as Men looking sexy girls near me for sex tonight.
> > > JOIN WITH ME-->https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html
> > I don't care what anyone has to say about me. I'm here because I want your cock. I've spent way too long not having sex. I am who I am and if you can't deal with it, then move on. I need a real man who can accept me and fuck me like a princess.
> If you receive a message that I love you, it means that I think that we could find love together in the near future. Faithful men who want to have a love relationship. I want that too. I don't want anyone to lie or cheat. I just want one man to love me back. Spend a romantic night with a great dinner, music and slow dancing. If you want such nights, please do not play, only one man who wants such a life with me. I will give such a life to the best man on this site who will show interest in me, because that I am sure that the best single men are on this best dating site

I like to drive a car, since childhood my father taught me to drive and now I do it quite well! I like to talk about cars, their components and functions, it helps me to learn more new and interesting things. I know that many people think that women driving is a problem, but I don't think so and I'm ready to compete in driving with a man.This one of the popular dating sites so I hope it will work good!

Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for Sex

<3d8ea6bd-1ad2-49c5-8ec7-d3c2537c82dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36567&group=soc.culture.polish#36567

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 03:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: reginalm...@gmail.com (Reginald Hailey)
 by: Reginald Hailey - Mon, 23 May 2022 10:21 UTC

On Monday, 23 May 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+5:30, Fanny Packer wrote:
> On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 11:31:58 AM UTC+5:30, Camila Albert wrote:
> > > I don't care what anyone has to say about me. I'm here because I want your cock. I've spent way too long not having sex. I am who I am and if you can't deal with it, then move on. I need a real man who can accept me and fuck me like a princess.
> > If you receive a message that I love you, it means that I think that we could find love together in the near future. Faithful men who want to have a love relationship. I want that too. I don't want anyone to lie or cheat. I just want one man to love me back. Spend a romantic night with a great dinner, music and slow dancing. If you want such nights, please do not play, only one man who wants such a life with me. I will give such a life to the best man on this site who will show interest in me, because that I am sure that the best single men are on this best dating site
> I like to drive a car, since childhood my father taught me to drive and now I do it quite well! I like to talk about cars, their components and functions, it helps me to learn more new and interesting things. I know that many people think that women driving is a problem, but I don't think so and I'm ready to compete in driving with a man.This one of the popular dating sites so I hope it will work good!

As for my man, I need a kind, polite, humorous man. Appearance for me is not important, the main thing is that the guy was neat. My partner has to be cheerful and kind, well-read and well-mannered. All these qualities are necessary for good maintenance of dialogue. He has to be ready to online dating.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Meet Polish Girls | Local Singles Poland Women Looking for Sex