Break into jail and claim police brutality.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa

SubjectAuthor
* Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
+* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|`* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
| +* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
| |+- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
| |`- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
| +- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
| `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|  +* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
|  |`- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
|  `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|   +* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   |+* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
|   ||`* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   || `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|   ||  `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
|   ||   `- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   |`* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|   | `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   |  `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|   |   `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   |    `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|   |     `- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|   `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|    `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
|     `* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaBasia
|      `- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaPiotr
`* Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal
 `- Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowaandal

Pages:12
Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa

<57f52881-7f29-4924-bf18-e561afed529en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36585&group=soc.culture.polish#36585

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 06:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Mon, 23 May 2022 13:54 UTC

On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 1:35:06 AM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 2:41:37 PM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 6:23:35 PM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:
> >
> > > Regarding families and family history, is this not your mother, Urszula Chmielewska-Trela,
> > > a Communist vice-Prosecutor during the harsh Communist Martial Law period in Szczecin,
> > > Poland, Piotr Trela's home city?
> >
> > https://polskiemiesiace.ipn.gov.pl/mie/form/r26150654140755,6271.html
> >
> > No, but keep fishing - I can't wait for you new discoveries -
> Reviewing the website of the Polish National Institute of Remembrance
> an institution commisioned for the prosecution of crimes against
> the Polish nation including communist crimes, is for Piotr Trela an
> act of "fishing for discoveries."

Nice try but no cigar - if you didn't cut the rest of the sentence, you would have known
what kind of Edward Zwolan "discoveries" we are talking about. Here it is:

" [ No, but keep fishing - I can't wait for you new discoveries -] like the one where you discovered
how, the non-installed yet, antenna to receive satellite data on Sea Surface Temperature
was somehow used by me to listen up on ... the stationary telephone calls of Polish Solidarnosc
opposition.

Or when you, a guy who "loves his testosterone", was claiming to use his famous "feminine eye"
to unmask .... a Communist apparatchik among .... first-grades on a school trip. Our very stable genius
identified him by the fact that he, wait for it, ....smiled when the teacher was taking a picture!
A dead giveaway of a secret police informer!"

Those are Edward Zwolan "discoveries" is making to ...divert attention from his repugnant posts he has made
on this group - like calling the 1200 women who reported assault during the 2015/2016 New Year
celebrations in Germany: "whores" and "depraved German bitches", and proposed teaching them a lesson on proper
dress-code and public behaviour - by heavy fines, perhaps administering lashes, and forcing them to wear hijabs:

"Nie Semitow ale te wszystkie kurwo-matrony bym wyslala na kurs taktownego w publicznym miejscu zachowania i ubioru, ...surowa grzywna za deprawacje seksualna- z premedytacja prowokowanie do czynow lubieznych jak najbardziej bylaby na miejscu. Chlosta? Pozniej zapakowanie w hijab."
Edward Zwolan, Jan. 7 2016
https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/Y3H8SZQXREU/m/vxRRDZWZEAAJ
> Very telling of you Mr. Trela.

Yeah, very telling of ..me. ;-)
Piotr Trela
==Edward Zwolan on the 1,200 women were reportedly sexually assaulted during the 2015–16 public New Year's Eve's celebrations in Germany:
- "depraved German bitches"
-"whores",
- "German whores in search of colored penises"

Edward Zwolan ("Basia") on the accused perpetrators:
"The young, virile, Semites with long .... [penises] objectively were in the right".
- " virile randy Semites"
- "nothing but negativity toward these virile Semites, the public prejudiced against them. But Basia says: "Hola!"

Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa

<b3d24260-c131-4ce6-a675-3f4e38502ed5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36592&group=soc.culture.polish#36592

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Mon, 23 May 2022 17:32 UTC

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:32:46 AM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 12:16:26 AM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:

> > > You have tried this "contributory" lie before. See Wikipedi
> > >
> > > " By April 2016, statistics recorded by authorities indicated that out of the identified 153 suspects in Cologne who were convicted of sexual offenses and other crimes during New Year's Eve 2015–16"
> > >
> > > "153 " = "not anyone"?
>
> > GERMANY (Deutsche Welle)
> >
> > New Year's Eve in Cologne: 5 years after the mass assaults
> >
> > ...a total of 1210 criminal complaints were made, 511 of them involving sexual assaults. Rape or attempted rape accounted for 28 complaints.
> >
> > ...The Cologne public prosecutor's office investigated a total of 290 people. Only 37 cases were completed, 32 with convictions. Most of them were for theft or similar offenses. Only two men were convicted and sentenced for sexual assault: A 26-year-old Algerian and a 21-year-old Iraqi each received one-year probation.
>
> Why stop quoting there? What was the problem with the NEXT sentence in your source? Aaa, right:
>
> "[one-year probation] However, in chaotic scenes like New Year's Eve, it's almost impossible to attribute specific acts to individual perpetrators."
> Which also explains the unquoted title of the section: "Insufficient evidence due to tumultuous scenes:

Quote stops with the paragraph and
with statistics, numbers, as it was
response to your false accusations
of lying.

Said "chaotic scenes" did not prevent
German courts from identifying and
convicting 30 thieves!!!

"The Cologne public prosecutor's office investigated a total of 290 people. Only 37 cases were completed, 32 with convictions. Most of them were for theft or similar offenses. Only two men were convicted and sentenced for sexual assault."

As I suggested, contributory factors
made German authorities unable to
prosecute. Some women were prostitutes
and elements of provocation were present.
The whole incident might have also
been staged, provoked by the ant-immigrant
German far right.

Of course if you are a Trela, this doesn't
matter, ....will call people "Accused perpetrators."
because presumption of innocence means little
for a Trela.

Basia (Ona/Jej)

Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa

<84795b73-b191-4a86-bd39-d408c2a9e8d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36593&group=soc.culture.polish#36593

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Mon, 23 May 2022 17:38 UTC

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:54:53 AM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 1:35:06 AM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:

> > > https://polskiemiesiace.ipn.gov.pl/mie/form/r26150654140755,6271.html
> > >
> > > No, but keep fishing - I can't wait for you new discoveries -
> > Reviewing the website of the Polish National Institute of Remembrance
> > an institution commisioned for the prosecution of crimes against
> > the Polish nation including communist crimes, is for Piotr Trela an
> > act of "fishing for discoveries."
>
> Nice try but no cigar -

Says who? A Trela?

https://polskiemiesiace.ipn.gov.pl/mie/form/r26150654140755,6271.html

Reviewing the website of the Polish National Institute of Remembrance
an institution commisioned for the prosecution of crimes against
the Polish nation including communist crimes, is for Piotr Trela an
act of "fishing for discoveries."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_National_Remembrance

Polish authorities suggest the existence
of several thousand former SB informants
in today’s academic circles in Poland,
where Piotr Trela during the period of
communist Martial Law, or shortly thereafter,
has started his professional career.

"Decommunization" at universities
New regulations on lustration at universities. "They may concern even several thousand people"
https://www.wprost.pl/edukacja/10165250/nowe-przepisy-o-lustracji-na-uczelniach-moga-dotyczyc-nawet-kilku-tysiecy-osob.html

A compilation of publicly accessible
information about Piotr Trela is made
available below.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/piotr-trela-81906b41
https://i0.wp.com/gazette.mun.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/biology.jpg
From left are project team members Drs. "Piotr Trela", "Sally Goddard", "Margaret Caldwell" and "Jane Costello". (Absent: Dr. "Anna Rissanen")

A tutaj nieco o Piotrze Treli:

1. Piotr od malego dziecka byl wychowankiem
ideologicznych komunistow Jaskotow.

Piotr Trela:
“Pania Jaskot znalem jako 7-latek”

2. Kazimierz Jaskot, czlonek KC PZPR
byl rektorem Czerwonego Uniwersytetu
kompletnie spenetrowanego przez SB'ecje
gdzie donosicielstwo i szykany oraz
wyrzucanie ze studiow byly codziennoscia.

Koniec Szkoly Serwilizmu str.5
http://ksi.home.pl/archiwaprzelomu/obrazy/AP-24-1-3-1_46.pdf

Czasy Mocno Polityczne
https://historiaus.usz.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ks-28-30.01.2011-2..jpg

3. Piotr byl prosperujacym pracownikiem tego
wlasnie SB'eckiego Uniwersytetu i znajdowal
zatrudnienie w Zakladzie Teledetekcji specjalizujacym
sie w przeroznych formach elektronicznego nasluchu.

Piotr Trela: Szczecin University, Zaklad Teledetekcji
http://www.ices.dk/sites/pub/Publication%20Reports/Marine%20Science%20Symposia/Phase%202/Rapport%20et%20Proces-Verbaux%20des%20Reunions%20-%20Volume%20188%20-%201989%20-%20Partie%2040%20de%2071.pdf

4. Gdy Piotr byl jeszcze studentem w Gdansku
jego wspol-lokatorzy w akademickim pokoju
wpadali w rece SB'ecji, pozniej skazywani byli
na wieloletnie wyroki wiezienia.

Piotr Trela:
“…mojego kolegi z ktorym mieszkalem w jednym pokoju w
akademiku i ktory dostal 3 lata za przewozenie paru ulotek (i odsiedzial z
tego 2 lata).

5. Piotr bral udzial w licznych protestach
i zadymach przeciwko komunie, min. w Gdansku,
ale w obliczu milicyjnych lapanek nie uciekal.
Gdzie inni ryzykowali zdrowiem a nawet zyciem
by nie zostac pojmanym przez ZOMO, Piotr
pozostawal w miejscu.

Piotr Trela:
“…mielismy nadzieje, ze ZOMO nie zatrzyma
pociagu by nas wygarnac...pociag zatrzymal sie po ujechaniu
50 metrow. ZOMO wbieglo na peron i czekalo. Zrobilo sie nieprzyjemnie.
Niektorzy z nas zawierzyli swoim nogom - otwierali awaryjne drzwi z
drugiej strony i pryskali na tory …postanowilem zostac w pociagu,”

6. Piotr klamie twierdzac ze nie widzial na
oczy Jaskota, Rektora uniwersytetu na ktorym
byl pracownikiem naukowym (Uniwersytet Szczecinski
liczyl wtedy niewiele ponad 50 osob lokalnego grona
pedagogicznego, wiekszosc wykladowcow byla
wowczas wizytujaca).

https://historiaus.usz.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/PTDC0003.jpg

7. Piotr Trela nawet dzisiaj grozi swoim oponentom
donosicielstwem (patrz cytat grozba donosu
oraz pobicia, "skucia mordy," w wypadku powrotu
do Polski!)

Piotr Trela:
“I jesli...przyjada kiedys do Polski to niech uwazaja - …ten ze zdjecia…dowie sie co o nim wypisujecie, to wam morde skuje.”

8. Piotr nie chce udzielic odpowiedzi na proste
pytania z ktorymi nikt na emigranckiej grupie
spolecznosciowej nie ma najmniejszego problemu,
np. kto w PRL rekomendowal na zagraniczne
studia doktoranckie do Kanady –Piotr przywoluje
prawo przestepcow do nie-samo-inkryminacji.

9. Piotr w pierwszym swoim tekscie opublikowanym
na Zachodzie zawarl donos. Poinformowal kanadyjska
publike ze Komunisci w Polsce nie sa prawdziwymi
Marksistami-Leninistami.

Piotr Trela:
"I wanted to see a believing Marxist-Lenninist with
my own eyes. Spending 29 years in a Marxist Lenninist
country I hadn't met any... . I was anxious to see my
first live Marxist-Leninist.

Strona nr. 7
http://dalspace.library.dal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10222/52077/dalhousiegazette_volume122_issue4_september_28_1989.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

10. Piotr w przeciagu 27 lat dzialalnosci na grupie
dyskusyjnej soc.culture.polish napisal tysiace
reply'ow ale samemu nie otworzyl wiecej nizeli
kilkudziesieciu wlasnych watkow. Wiekszosc
dopiero wtedy gdy zostalo to zauwazone w
2016 roku, i zostala mu zwrocona uwaga.
Donosiciel, jego przelozeni, nie sa zainteresowani
przekazywaniem wlasnych opinii a gromadzeniem
cudzych.

11. Piotr od lat ulatwia prace donosicielom
ograniczajac swobode wypowiedzi w internecie;
pietnujac anonimowosc oraz domagajac sie by
wszyscy Internauci podpisywali sie swoimi
prawdziwymi imionami i nazwiskami.

12. Gdy Trybunał Praw Człowieka w Strasburgu
orzekł że Grzegorz Braun mial prawo nazwac
profesora Miodka SB'ekiem, Piotr Trela usilowal
ograniczyc swobode wypowiedzi Brauna
Argumentujac ze uczciwy system to taki w
ktorym "lepiej by winny uszedl karze niz zeby
niewinnego skrzywdzic."

Piotr zaczal bronic systemu prawnego
ktory nie wymierzyl sprawiedliwosci ani
jednemu z SB’eckich oprawcow zapominajac
ze Braun nie domagal sie kary dla SB'eka
tylko swobody wypowiedzi dla siebie.

13. Piotr w swoim nowym miejscu
zamieszkania szybko dal sie poznac
jako proponent internetowej cenzury,
nazywajac idiotami Nowofundlandczykow
uskarzajacych sie na cenzure w netcie.

14. Piotr zapytany na soc.culture.polish o
dokladna date swojego wyjazdu z PRL’u do
Kanada- w okresie rzadow Rakowieckiego
i Kiszczaka czy tez pozniej, gdy uzyskanie
paszportu nie bylo powiazane z probami
werbunku do wspolpracy ze Sluzba Bezpieczenstwa,
odpowiada milczeniem oraz natychmiastowym
i bezpowrotnym zerwaniem wieloletniego
kolezenstwa z pytajacym go p. Andrzejem Strakiem.

Czy Piotr byl SB'eckim donosicielem tego
niewiem, wiem tylko ze na Jaskotowym Uniwersytecie,
i nie tylko, byli tacy! Gdy zas komuna padala
w 1989r istniala czy tez mogla byc postrzegana
grozba ze donosiciele moga zostac zdemaskowani
i ukarani.

Z pewnoscia wladze Uniwerystetu Szczecinskiego
(SB'ecja, kapitan Cholewa, pro-rektor Homa,
Rektor Jaskot) czynili kroki by zapewnic
donosicielom nalezyte bezpieczenstwo, odwrot,
alibi, czy ewakuacje. Piotr wlasnie w tym okresie
czasu i jako pracownik uniwerstytetu (!) z wiza
studencka w PRL'owskim paszporcie wyjezdza
na szkolenia doktoranckie do Kanada. Dzisiaj
panikuje pytany o szczegoly swojego wyjazdu.

Ubecka metodyka dyskusji Piotra do wgladu
w archiwach Google'a. Kazdy moze sobie wyrobic
opinie z kim/czym ma do czynienia.

Basia (Ona/Jej)

Re: Specjalna operacja wojskowa

<331f0778-8b47-4d39-8f69-1901d6092604n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36595&group=soc.culture.polish#36595

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Mon, 23 May 2022 17:56 UTC

On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 3:08:25 PM UTC-2:30, Basia wrote:
> On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:54:53 AM UTC-7, Piotr wrote:

> > > Reviewing the website of the Polish National Institute of Remembrance
> > > an institution commisioned for the prosecution of crimes against
> > > the Polish nation including communist crimes, is for Piotr Trela an
> > > act of "fishing for discoveries."
> >
> > Nice try but no cigar -
> Says who? A Trela?

Yes and for the FALISFIABLE REASONS that Edward Zwolan ... deleted. But what Zwolan deletes, can be restored.
And the silver linigs - one more copy of the words by Edward Zwolan on the 1200 women who reported assaults in Germany on the new years eve of 2016: