When the wind is great, bow before it; when the wind is heavy, yield to it.

interests / alt.politics / Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

SubjectAuthor
* Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Bidenpothead
|+- Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenEd Muntz
|+- Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenAl Feldhauser
|+- Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenNoBody
| `* Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenBradley K. Sherman
|  `- Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenGovernor Swill
`* *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenGronk
 `* Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenSam
  +* Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenGovernor Swill
  |`* Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Bidentowe
  | `- Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By BidenGovernor Swill
  `- Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Bidenpothead

1
Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<urtr6d$m4u$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36717&group=alt.politics#36717

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden
Date: 2 Mar 2024 00:17:17 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:17 UTC

| Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
| didn't want
|
| Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
| members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
| unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
|
| Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
| president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
| out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
| tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
| past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
| stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
| by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
| Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
| any of myriad Fox News commentators.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>

--bks

And he never invoked the fifth amendment.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<urtsjg$1h2fi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36720&group=alt.politics#36720

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:41:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:41 UTC

On 2024-03-02, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

> | Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
> | didn't want
> |
> | Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
> | members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
> | unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
> |
> | Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
> | president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
> | out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
> | tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
> | past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
> | stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
> | by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
> | Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
> | any of myriad Fox News commentators.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>
>
> --bks
>
> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.

He also admitted that Joe Biden is the "big guy"

<https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/opinion/hunter-admits-joe-bidens-the-big-guy-but-keeps-on-lying/>

So much for the smartest guy Joe Biden knows.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<uru11l$1hp9b$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36724&group=alt.politics#36724

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show
From: bigtrump...@protonmail.com (Ed Muntz)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 01:57:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ed Muntz - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 01:57 UTC

>th

One day Hunter Biden will confess and Trump will be given clemency by Biden.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<QVvEN.498102$7sbb.226275@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36726&group=alt.politics#36726

From: kiick_wi...@taft.cone (Al Feldhauser)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:11:53 -0800
 by: Al Feldhauser - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 02:11 UTC

On 3/1/2024 4:41 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-03-02, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
>> | didn't want
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
>> | members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
>> | unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
>> |
>> | Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
>> | president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
>> | out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
>> | tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
>> | past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
>> | stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
>> | by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
>> | Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
>> | any of myriad Fox News commentators.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>
> He also admitted that Joe Biden is the "big guy"
>
> <https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/opinion/hunter-admits-joe-bidens-the-big-guy-but-keeps-on-lying/>

Bullshit. This page does not contain anything showing that Hunter Biden
"admitted" that his father is the "big guy." It has "big guy" in the page
multiple times, but never coming out of Hunter Biden's mouth.

So what does it have? It has this:

For years, Hunter Biden and his associates have denied that the “big guy”
mentioned in an email about one of the first son’s shady deals was Joe Biden,
yet _now Hunter’s admitted it_ in a congressional deposition

"now Hunter's admitted it" is a link to another page. And what is that other
page? It's *another* NY Post lie page by attention whore and escaped circus
clown Jonathan Turley. The term "big guy" doesn't appear in the page, and
nothing Clown Turley says even comes close to supporting the claim.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<2i45uitnrql5k01lsc2fdmm75nmhf7hlv2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36728&group=alt.politics#36728

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 21:44:29 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 02:44 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:41:20 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-03-02, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
>> | didn't want
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
>> | members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
>> | unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
>> |
>> | Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
>> | president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
>> | out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
>> | tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
>> | past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
>> | stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
>> | by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
>> | Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
>> | any of myriad Fox News commentators.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>
>He also admitted that Joe Biden is the "big guy"
>
><https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/opinion/hunter-admits-joe-bidens-the-big-guy-but-keeps-on-lying/>
>
>So much for the smartest guy Joe Biden knows.

*laughs and points*

Take off your dunce cap, fucktard. It's not even remotely believable any more.

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<q1j6uil03vnsgr5i340tpk63jbkgv4tdph@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36752&group=alt.politics#36752

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 10:57:03 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:57 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:41:20 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-03-02, Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
>> | didn't want
>> |
>> | Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
>> | members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
>> | unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
>> |
>> | Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
>> | president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
>> | out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
>> | tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
>> | past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
>> | stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
>> | by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
>> | Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
>> | any of myriad Fox News commentators.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>
>He also admitted that Joe Biden is the "big guy"
>
><https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/opinion/hunter-admits-joe-bidens-the-big-guy-but-keeps-on-lying/>
>
>So much for the smartest guy Joe Biden knows.

Of course Bradley left that part out.

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<urvifl$rl8$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36753&group=alt.politics#36753

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:00:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:00 UTC

>>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.

Eric Trump pleaded the fifth over 500 times.

--bks

Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<u427uit1d20728i1ofls3srq02p2pc9usr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36757&group=alt.politics#36757

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 15:14:42 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:14 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:00:53 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>Eric Trump pleaded the fifth over 500 times.
>
> --bks

Between him and his dad, that makes a thousand times.

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

*Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<us8vgo$7vkd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36894&group=alt.politics#36894

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Subject: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:38:29 -0700
 by: Gronk - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 05:38 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Hunter Biden gives House Republicans the rebuttal they
> | didn't want
> |
> | Hunter Biden's appearance in front of investigators and
> | members of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees
> | unfolded a bit like a Bruce Lee movie.
> |
> | Republican legislators and interviewers challenging the
> | president's son on the House majority's behalf would throw
> | out an allegation, often one that's been worn smooth after
> | tumbling around in the right-wing media universe for the
> | past year or two. And Biden would invariably swat it away,
> | stripping off the layers of innuendo that had been applied
> | by Donald Trump and Oversight Committee Chairman James
> | Comer (R-Ky.) or Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) or
> | any of myriad Fox News commentators.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/29/hunter-biden-transcript-impeachment-inquiry/>
>
> --bks
>
> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.

Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<l4rim4FramuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36915&group=alt.politics#36915

From: sam...@samt.invalid (Sam)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 08:07:31 -0800
 by: Sam - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 16:07 UTC

On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:38:29 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.

Yeah, I'm sure that he knows his daddy will pardon him before he gets out
of office. It's nice to have family in high places.

Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<7oihui98rnphpan9i2hsaeaaisb2ef2s1j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36933&group=alt.politics#36933

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 15:02:47 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 20:02 UTC

On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 08:07:31 -0800, Sam <samt@samt.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:38:29 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>
> Yeah, I'm sure that he knows his daddy will pardon him before he gets out
>of office. It's nice to have family in high places.

Funny how the right is all over Hunter when the only crime he's committed was buying a
gun.

"The three federal gun charges filed in Delaware alleged Hunter Biden had lied about his
drug use to buy a gun that he kept for 11 days in 2018."
<https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/12/11/hunter-biden-gun-charges-second-amendment>

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<usb28j$m479$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36949&group=alt.politics#36949

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 00:37:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 00:37 UTC

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.]
On 2024-03-06, Sam <samt@samt.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:38:29 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>

> Yeah, I'm sure that he knows his daddy will pardon him before he gets out
> of office. It's nice to have family in high places.

One of the reasons Joe Biden was wheeled into the POTUS was to protect the Biden crime family.
Even Obama knew it when he commented that "Joe, you don't have to run".

The FBI / DOJ slow walking the Hunter laptop and other charges against him is proof of the Biden
influence.

One of the few statements that Biden has made that wasn't a lie is "you don't fuck with a Biden".
We can see that.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<usrarj$pe42$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37198&group=alt.politics#37198

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (towe)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:42:27 -0600
 by: towe - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 04:42 UTC

Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 08:07:31 -0800, Sam <samt@samt.invalid> wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:38:29 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>> And he never invoked the fifth amendment.
>>
>> Yeah, I'm sure that he knows his daddy will pardon him before he gets out
>> of office. It's nice to have family in high places.
>
> Funny how the right is all over Hunter when the only crime he's committed was buying a
> gun.

WHAT? Why isn't the NRA defending him?!?!

> "The three federal gun charges filed in Delaware alleged Hunter Biden had lied about his
> drug use to buy a gun that he kept for 11 days in 2018."
> <https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/12/11/hunter-biden-gun-charges-second-amendment>

Re: *Without* taking the 5th Re: Right-Wing Dogs Castrated By Biden

<fgo3vi96p7umbo1ns38872e2a4f51f3n6k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37213&group=alt.politics#37213

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,or.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:28:58 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 17:28 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:42:27 -0600, towe <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah, I'm sure that he knows his daddy will pardon him before he gets out
>>> of office. It's nice to have family in high places.
>>
>> Funny how the right is all over Hunter when the only crime he's committed was buying a
>> gun.
>
>WHAT? Why isn't the NRA defending him?!?!

An excellent question and one the right has carefully ignored.

>> "The three federal gun charges filed in Delaware alleged Hunter Biden had lied about his
>> drug use to buy a gun that he kept for 11 days in 2018."
>> <https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2023/12/11/hunter-biden-gun-charges-second-amendment>

Modern Conservative: Someone who believes the Rittenhouse jury was right, the Zimmerman
jury was right, but Perry was the victim of a travesty of justice and needs to be
pardoned.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10