From: toi...@tr.com (bobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia
demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported
30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:03:17 +0800
 by: bobo - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:03 UTC

On 8/10/2020 7:39 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence
> Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China
>

> https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/cambodia-opens-the-way-for-chinese-naval-presence/

When the American went to Cambodia they told Cambodia they would just
repair the aged jetty.

It showed how pathetic America is treating other countries. They think
Cambodia is a low life country living in terrible and pathetic conditions.

Hence they think should not do much for them, but to make use of them
for their use of the jetty instead.

Now with China, having 30 years lease, the entire aged jetty and
facility will be demolished and a new modern naval facility will be
built for use by China navy.

Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER

<Go2dnXAJp4wO_WX9nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3680&group=soc.culture.china#3680

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,soc.culture.asian,alt.military,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:59:46 -0500
 by: Byker - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:59 UTC

"bobo" the sockpuppet wrote in message news:sd92du$2hn$1@dont-email.me...

On 8/10/2020 7:39 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
>> Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence
>> Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a
>> reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China
>>

>> https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/cambodia-opens-the-way-for-chinese-naval-presence/
>
> When the American went to Cambodia they told Cambodia they would just
> repair the aged jetty.
>
> It showed how pathetic America is treating other countries. They think
> Cambodia is a low life country living in terrible and pathetic conditions.
>
> Hence they think should not do much for them, but to make use of them for
> their use of the jetty instead.
>
> Now with China, having 30 years lease, the entire aged jetty and facility
> will be demolished and a new modern naval facility will be built for use
> by China navy.

Let 'em built a new modern naval facility. The Cambodian
government will LUV to "nationalize" it once it's finished...

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER