From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: There Is No Migrant Crime Wave
Date: 29 Feb 2024 19:41:54 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:41 UTC

| But despite the former president's campaign rhetoric,
| expert analysis and available data from major-city police
| departments show that despite several horrifying
| high-profile incidents, there is no evidence of a
| migrant-driven crime wave in the United States.
| An NBC News review of available 2024 crime data from the
| cities targeted by Texas' "Operation Lone Star," which
| buses or flies migrants from the border to major cities in
| the interior -- shows overall crime levels dropping in
| those cities that have received the most migrants.
|
| Overall crime is down year over year in Philadelphia,
| Chicago, Denver, New York and Los Angeles.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-claims-migrant-crime-wave-are-not-supported-national-data-rcna140896>

--bks

Re: There Is No Migrant Crime Wave

<a2r1uiphquib1nu48n3g66ul5q4vg6b7rp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36688&group=alt.politics#36688

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: There Is No Migrant Crime Wave
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 15:45:02 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:45 UTC

On 29 Feb 2024 19:41:54 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | But despite the former president's campaign rhetoric,
> | expert analysis and available data from major-city police
> | departments show that despite several horrifying
> | high-profile incidents, there is no evidence of a
> | migrant-driven crime wave in the United States.
> | An NBC News review of available 2024 crime data from the
> | cities targeted by Texas' "Operation Lone Star," which
> | buses or flies migrants from the border to major cities in
> | the interior -- shows overall crime levels dropping in
> | those cities that have received the most migrants.
> |
> | Overall crime is down year over year in Philadelphia,
> | Chicago, Denver, New York and Los Angeles.
><https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-claims-migrant-crime-wave-are-not-supported-national-data-rcna140896>
>
> --bks

Ironically, immigrant, and especially, illegal immigrant crime is so rare it makes big
news on those few occasions when it *does* happen.

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

RE: There Is No Migrant Crime Wave

<q1mFN.85159$5Hnd.6582@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36818&group=alt.politics#36818

Newsgroups: alt.politics
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 15:46:30 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 15:46 UTC

On Thu Feb 29 19:41:54 2024 bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
> | But despite the former president's campaign rhetoric,
> | expert analysis and available data from major-city police
> | departments show that despite several horrifying
> | high-profile incidents, there is no evidence of a
> | migrant-driven crime wave in the United States.
> | An NBC News review of available 2024 crime data from the
> | cities targeted by Texas' "Operation Lone Star," which
> | buses or flies migrants from the border to major cities in
> | the interior -- shows overall crime levels dropping in
> | those cities that have received the most migrants.
> |
> | Overall crime is down year over year in Philadelphia,
> | Chicago, Denver, New York and Los Angeles.
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-claims-migrant-crime-wave-are-not-supported-national-data-rcna140896>
>
> --bks

There you go. You are telling us that the same network that supported election fraud 100%, that failed to infoem the voters that Obama was a drug addicted male prostitute could be trusted with telling us the truth about anything. I assume because you also are a drug addicted male prostitute.