Many hands make light work. -- John Heywood

interests / alt.politics / decline 2024 03

SubjectAuthor
* decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- RE: decline 2024 03Tom Kunich
+* decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2024 03Iakov Senatov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2024 03Dhu on Gate
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2024 03oldernow
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2024 03oldernow
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov
`- decline 2024 03Oleg Smirnov

Pages:12
decline 2024 03

<us4vv0$38q3l$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36824&group=alt.politics#36824

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: decline 2024 03
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:20:10 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:20 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yrfe2tyh> timesfreepress.com

... American paralysis and decline ..

... Corrupt and lawless .. America is nearing such an impasse .. The $35
trillion debt, now costing more than $1 trillion a year in interest
payments - and growing. We all know it is unsustainable. Americans
understand it will eventually lead either to destructive hyperinflation,
suicidal renunciation of federal debt or confiscation of private savings
... The crime epidemic .. Million homeless defecating, urinating,
injecting, and assaulting on our downtown sidewalks and storefronts ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2n5at7bt>
>
> US Homelessness Hits Highest Reported Level ..

decline 2024 03

<us50ft$38tri$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36825&group=alt.politics#36825

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:30:06 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:30 UTC

<https://archive.is/WQcgy> medium.com/bouncin-and-behavin-blogs

... It's hard to feel good about America's future .. I expect
college education in America to get worse, not better, over time
... The only two options ahead of us as a society are decline or
a painful struggle to hang on to what we already have .. In the
quarter century that I've been buying health insurance, things
have only moved in one direction: the coverage has gotten worse,
and the prices have gone up .. Oh, and then there's climate
change .. Life is going to get more expensive, more inconvenient
... We don't see a better future on the horizon. Many of us see
ourselves and, especially, our children fighting over slices of
a stagnant or shrinking pie ..

> <http://alturl.com/j93ah>
>
> .. The feeling that our current system is dysfunctional ..

decline 2024 03

<us5146$392al$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36827&group=alt.politics#36827

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:40:44 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:40 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yupfn4bt> fortune.com

Recent surveys suggest that many Americans are losing faith in
the future of the nation .. America will become economically
weaker, less important in the world, and more politically divided
... We also asked respondents about their current mental health,
and that's where we observed the most striking differences ..

Things aren't good, but you shall feel happy and keep smiling.

The shit you have eaten tastes delicious. Can do spirit. The
wheel expects its optimistic, mentally healthy squirrel to keep
running.

> <https://archive.is/YEQsG>
>
> We live in a post-truth society ..

decline 2024 03

<us51o1$396pq$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36828&group=alt.politics#36828

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:50:33 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:50 UTC

<https://archive.is/6a1r6> thehindu.com

Record drop in Suez Canal transits due to Houthis' attacks

<https://tinyurl.com/26jgvcmu> thehill.com

Houthi fight extracts heavy cost from Pentagon

More than two months of direct fighting with the Houthis has heavily
taxed the U.S. military, which is spending a significant amount of
money to take down cheap drones .. In most cases, the U.S. is launching
$2 million defense missiles to stop $2,000 Houthi drones .. The defiant
fighters show no signs of stopping ..

America exposes its ever-aggravating weakness while the US military is
incapable to do something about the Houthis (whereas "heavy cost" means
less money for domestic needs).

> <https://tinyurl.com/ylsac7md>
>
> American Weakness on Display in the Red Sea

decline 2024 03

<us528j$39aqf$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36829&group=alt.politics#36829

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 21:00:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/ytsqc7hz> theburningplatform.com

Now it requires $1 trillion of new debt every 100 days to achieve
nothing but remaining static economically. The regime media
pundits and the cabal on Wall Street tell us the economy is doing
great. No recession in sight. All is well. The dumbed down and
distracted ignorant masses don't realize all the reported
"economic growth" is "created" by the government, enabled by The
Fed, spending billions on their wars .. paying for the
transportation, feeding, and housing of the illegal invading
hordes; hiring more government drones to harass the citizenry, and
desperately trying to prop up a corrupt tottering empire in its
final death throes ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yo9hjt4r>
>
> America Is Taking a High-Speed Train to Bankruptcy

decline 2024 03

<usahqi$jgrg$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36931&group=alt.politics#36931

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 22:55:29 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 19:55 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yspdwufq> jacobin.com

The United States has long .. become a developed country undergoing
underdevelopment. Life expectancy is falling. People sleeping on
park benches, in subway cars, or by the side of the road are on the
rise. Whole towns and small cities have died along with the
industries that once gave them life. Highways, bridges, tunnels,
and electrical grids - indeed, the entire material infrastructure
of public life - are scandalously rotted. Public services are run
down, closed, or auctioned off to private enterprises. / Child
labor, once thought extinct, .. now shows up in nearly every sector
of the economy .. Adult jobs, once thought secure, got converted
into various forms of precarious or temporary employment. Two-wage-
earner families now earn what one-wage-earner families used to ..
Rural America is despoiled terrain .. "Deaths of despair" - through
drug and alcohol addiction, suicide - have become epidemic, in
cities and in the countryside ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/yspdwufq>

> <http://alturl.com/su7zy>
>
> .. Americans now find themselves living in an oligarchy ..

decline 2024 03

<usai0s$jil9$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36932&group=alt.politics#36932

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 23:00:05 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 20:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yup6dnx8> zerohedge.com

... The income needed to comfortably afford a home in the US has
leapt 80% since 2020 .. "Housing costs have soared over the past
four years as drastic hikes in home prices, mortgage rates and
rent growth far outpaced wage gains," .. US housing has never
been more unaffordable ..

> <https://archive.is/MewL4>
>
> Millions of Americans are struggling ..

decline 2024 03

<usaia8$jl0u$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36934&group=alt.politics#36934

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 23:05:13 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 20:05 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/23zd5fb7> dailyreporter.com

Trillions of gallons are lost from aging drinking water systems across
the U.S., underscoring an economic and public health reckoning after
decades of deferred maintenance and disinvestment .. A January cold
snap caused water line breaks in dozens of communities .. But systems
crack and leak year-round ..

Yet water loss has drawn less scrutiny than issues like lead service
lines and overflowing sewers, although it has serious consequences ..
There is no comprehensive accounting of water loss nationally ..
"It's a huge problem because infrastructure is rapidly deteriorating,"
... "It's really a downward spiral," ..

> <http://alturl.com/9vpcf>
>
> As a whole, society just feels so stagnant, decaying ..

RE: decline 2024 03

<DAlGN.89852$zqTf.1078@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36974&group=alt.politics#36974

Newsgroups: alt.politics
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Subject: RE: decline 2024 03
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 16:04:51 GMT
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:04 UTC

On Mon Mar 4 20:20:10 2024 "Oleg Smirnov" wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/yrfe2tyh> timesfreepress.com
>
> .. American paralysis and decline ..
>
> .. Corrupt and lawless .. America is nearing such an impasse .. The $35
> trillion debt, now costing more than $1 trillion a year in interest
> payments - and growing. We all know it is unsustainable. Americans
> understand it will eventually lead either to destructive hyperinflation,
> suicidal renunciation of federal debt or confiscation of private savings
> .. The crime epidemic .. Million homeless defecating, urinating,
> injecting, and assaulting on our downtown sidewalks and storefronts ..
>

> > <https://tinyurl.com/2n5at7bt>
> >
> > US Homelessness Hits Highest Reported Level ..

It must really make you feel bad that even the homeless make more money than you do. Russia is so corrupt that it makes the US look like heaven.

decline 2024 03

<ushlll$2aqbg$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37049&group=alt.politics#37049

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:45:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:45 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/28al8q5q> amazonaws.com

The cat is out of the bag, and the tooth-and-nail struggle of the United
States against its irrevocable global decline is wide in the open. The
free fall of the American hegemony, whose deep wounds could be tracked and
traced through Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Yemen, to name a
handful of brutal and barbaric devastation entwined with subsequent
humiliating and redictable defeat after defeat by the United States, is
now visibly in the middle of Europe .. The US freefall, together with the
irrelevance of NATO, is incontestable, even by those deprived of
theoretical analysis who often think with their eyes ..

> <https://archive.is/fZI7A>
>
> .. The Diminishing Global Influence Of U.S. ..

Re: decline 2024 03

<ushlu9$g9h$2@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37050&group=alt.politics#37050

From: derDegus...@henessy.sa (Iakov Senatov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:50:19 +0100
 by: Iakov Senatov - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:50 UTC

On 3/9/2024 1:45 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> The cat is out of the bag, and the tooth-and-nail struggle of the United

Жизнь не по средствам на напечатанные доллары, потеря привлекательности
образа жизни и активное, не по уму и силам, вмешательство в чужие дела...

Мы всё профукали, какой сюрприз!

--
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.

decline 2024 03

<ushluj$2as5i$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37051&group=alt.politics#37051

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:50:09 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:50 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/23vs5zmt> house.gov

No amount of spin from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue can change the
fact that America is in decline .. Americans can see it with their
own eyes .. Now we have the worst border crisis in American
history .. Stubborn inflation that continues to eat into Americans'
paychecks .. The crime crisis in our nation .. America Last ..

Good.

Prez Biden is useful for the world, helping to destroy America.

> <https://tinyurl.com/22vnc3q7>
>
> Everywhere Americans look, our country is on the decline ..

decline 2024 03

<ushm86$2au96$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37052&group=alt.politics#37052

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:55:17 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:55 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2568ylvx> foxnews.com

Contrary to Biden's expectations of Russia's collapse, the Russian economy
is doing well and is even edging ahead of Germany .. The International
Monetary Fund updated its growth forecast for Russia to 2.6% in 2024, a
1.5% point rise over what it had predicted last October .. In addition to
Russia, many other countries have begun de-dollarizing their economies ..
The BRICS alliance, which includes Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and Iran,
among others, is working to establish a new currency, similar to the euro,
to reduce its reliance on the dollar. Lower demand for the dollar will
result in higher interest rates and inflation, would .. make borrowing to
finance our massive federal deficit far more difficult. These policies
will have a catastrophic effect on the United States, benefiting Russia ..

Good.

Even though the writer of the article is a silly blonde.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yrfe2tyh>
>
> .. American paralysis and decline ..

decline 2024 03

<usmkkp$3i1pi$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37131&group=alt.politics#37131

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:55:42 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 09:55 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2xsjnzhv> littoria.substack.com

The Collapse Of The American Empire ..

One logical point to make is that, generally speaking, life for
ordinary Russian and Chinese people is objectively getting better,
while things are getting demonstrably worse in America ..

The economic, military, soft power, political, and other factors
pointing to the coming failure and geopolitical neutralization of
the US and its ideology on the world stage ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/9mr55r2f>
>
> Retracing the Steps in America's Decline

decline 2024 03

<usmkpk$3i3nv$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37132&group=alt.politics#37132

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,can.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:00:57 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/24y6yjmj> spiked-online.com

How Canada became a cauldron of authoritarianism

Trudeau's government has proposed a new law that would give judges
the power to put an individual under house arrest if they fear he
might commit a hate crime. That's right - might .. Citizens of Canada
might soon find themselves languishing in court-ordered confinement
despite having committed no crime ..

The best way is, the potentional extremists should be identified as
early as in their childhood and then subjected to medical procedures
in order to neutralize them.

> <https://archive.is/5hjs1>
>
> .. A Police State ..

decline 2024 03

<usml2m$3i5ac$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37133&group=alt.politics#37133

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:05:49 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:05 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/252vqf7z> unherd.com

Legal cases involving instances of consensual castration are becoming
increasingly common .. The fetishisation of castration, combined with
a growing subculture of nullos <https://archive.is/ta4J9> .. is an
entirely contemporary phenomenon - one worth taking seriously, given
that it presents profound challenges to liberal ideals ..

How can it be a challenge to liberal ideals?

A free person can do whatever he/she/it wants with their body.

> <http://alturl.com/k9sm8>
>
> .. American cities are squalid ..

Re: decline 2024 03

<usngdt$28sj6$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37142&group=alt.politics#37142

Followup: can.politics
From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,can.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:53:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 17:53 UTC

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 13:00:57 +0300, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> <https://tinyurl.com/24y6yjmj> spiked-online.com
>
> How Canada became a cauldron of authoritarianism
>
> Trudeau's government has proposed a new law that would give judges

TrueDoe'$ a WEF acolyte. They wanna clear the North Countries to
make room for the Wierlds richest 10% somewhere kewl. In Canadia
they're just gonna raise taxes and force the working class to pay
for the kazillions of bux$ they've minted since the turn of the C.

Other Northern governments are not so agreeable to this plan ;)

> the power to put an individual under house arrest if they fear he
> might commit a hate crime. That's right - might .. Citizens of Canada

I'm going on record here (again) stating that it is my full intent
to shove a *shit pie* in Justin's face the moment the opportunity arises.
Same with the rest of the ignorant fucks in our Parliament who stood
and cheered a NAZI War Veteran as a Canadian Hero.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

decline 2024 03

<usvb2g$1o7pd$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37269&group=alt.politics#37269

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:10:25 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:10 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2cy77xuf> hudson.org

Declining American Power and Changes ..

Over the past few decades, the international strategic environment
has shifted - to the detriment of the United States. U.S. relative
power has declined, and some of the key "foundations" of American
strength have eroded .. Policy makers from the left and from the
right concur ..

Looking forward for eroding further.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yl92gavo>
>
> .. America is no longer "a shining beacon on the hill" ..

decline 2024 03

<usvcar$1oheb$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37270&group=alt.politics#37270

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:30:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:30 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/22h8mxwn> asianews.network

Decline of the Oscars ..

... Between 2000 and 2014, viewership consistently remained above
30 million, but since then, there has been a noticeable and
accelerating decline ..
Award shows like the Oscars, which were always a way for people
to escape reality, used to have a touch of attainable glamour ..
But now, with the majority of folks struggling to make ends meet
and barely living paycheck to paycheck ..

American mass cult is no longer much attractive, too.

> <https://archive.is/dM0Sn>
>
> The End of the American Dream ..

decline 2024 03

<usvcsu$1olic$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37272&group=alt.politics#37272

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:40:40 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:40 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/239kkesa> responsiblestatecraft.org

Nearly 100% of Arabs say U.S. policy on Israel-Gaza 'bad' ..

Israel's war in Gaza - and Washington's support for it - is inflicting
serious damage on U.S. standing across the Arab world, according to a
representative poll ..

> <http://alturl.com/qa3rs>
>
> The End of Global Leadership

decline 2024 03

<usvdvu$1otp1$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37273&group=alt.politics#37273

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:00:14 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/245et9hq> archwaypublishing.com

... Profound social injustices deeply ingrained in American society
... Failed leadership, questionable democracy, moral turpitude in the
treatment of the Black race, and the pitfalls of affirmative action
... Racism is not just ingrained but serves as the bedrock shaping
almost all interactions and decisions across America ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2b2hmoyr>
>
> .. a significant marker of America's ultimate decline ..

decline 2024 03

<usveip$1p2qu$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37274&group=alt.politics#37274

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:10:09 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:10 UTC

<https://archive.is/iv8g0> gallup.com

Americans' satisfaction with the nation's position in the world is
at its lowest since 2017, with 33% satisfied .. Meanwhile, 65% of
U.S. adults are dissatisfied with the nation's global position ..

... Americans are dissatisfied with their country's position in the
world, think the U.S. is viewed unfavorably by the international
community and believe world leaders do not respect [Biden] ..
The current ratings from Americans are among the worst Gallup has
measured over the past 24 years ..

Some more dissatisfaction is on the way.

> <https://archive.is/9e1ff>
>
> .. The West is in decline ..

decline 2024 03

<ut3nvp$2qpo9$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37343&group=alt.politics#37343

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 12:15:07 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 09:15 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/323wm832> nationofchange.org

Empire decline and costly delusions

Historically, declining empires often provoke denials and
delusions that teach their people "hard lessons" and impose
on them "hard choices". That is where we are now ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/323wm832>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2xsjnzhv>
>
> The Collapse Of The American Empire ..

decline 2024 03

<ut3o91$2qrl2$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37344&group=alt.politics#37344

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 12:20:17 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 09:20 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2yyybrm9> nola.com

Blame our leaders for America's decline

As time slips by, it becomes very evident that this country can't
survive or sustain itself on cheaper foreign-made products along with
an avalanche of low-paying service jobs .. The powers that be and
supposed leaders can do nothing but point fingers and assign blame
to everyone and everything except the real problem-makers: themselves

> <https://tinyurl.com/ds74yfut>
>
> Biden clearly has no intention of reversing our decline ..

decline 2024 03

<ut3oin$2qtai$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37345&group=alt.politics#37345

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 12:25:23 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 09:25 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/mrxaef5n> wsws.org

The corporate plundering of America ..

A new report published March 13 documents two interconnected processes:
A steep decline in federal tax payments by top US corporations and an
explosive rise in executive compensation. Taken together, these
processes shed light on the systematic plundering of the economy by
the corporate-financial oligarchy at the expense of the working class,
enabled over successive administrations by both the Democratic and
Republican parties .. This plundering of society for the enrichment of
a parasitic elite has been the centerpiece of US domestic economic
policy for more than four decades ..