Subject: Re: Gangs in Haiti try to seize control of main airport as thousands
escape prisons: "Massacring people indiscriminately"
Newsgroups: soc.culture.haiti,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: 63h.1...@f3t4w.net (63h.1507)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 15:02:59 -0500
 by: 63h.1507 - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 20:02 UTC

On 3/5/24 2:07 PM, Democrats In Charge wrote:
> Heavily armed gangs tried to seize control of Haiti's main international
> airport on Monday, exchanging gunfire with police and soldiers in the
> latest attack on key government sites in an explosion of violence that
> includes a mass escape from the country's two biggest prisons.
>
> The Toussaint Louverture International Airport was closed when the attack
> occurred, with no planes operating and no passengers on site.
>
> Associated Press journalists saw an armored truck on the tarmac shooting
> at gangs to try and prevent them from entering airport grounds as scores
> of employees and other workers fled from whizzing bullets.

Haiti is a failed state. Anytime you deal with a Haitian they
most always come across as very bright - but COLLECTIVELY
they just cannot get their shit together. No money, no resources,
no industry, no hope of a future - just blood and more blood.

I'd suggest Cuba invade and take over - but it won't. The
USA has intervened before - but it's too busy now on several
other fronts.

Sorry Haitians, but you've dug your own graves.