From: toi...@tr.com (cicini)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia
demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported
30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 09:32:25 +0800
 by: cicini - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 01:32 UTC

On 8/10/2020 7:39 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence
> Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China
>

> https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/cambodia-opens-the-way-for-chinese-naval-presence/

Cambodia has deep, strong, supportive, and sharing relations with its
neighboring countries.

They are especially close to China which provided then with all their
supply and needs.

Cambodia needs China to supply them all their needs in order to raise
their economy. Cambodia is growing very fast -leap and bound.

A lot of changes will be taking place in Cambodia.

Cambodia is defense weak in a variety of defense needs, from personnel,
training, equipment, and ships.

Therefore, they need China for the coastal defense needs. Hence, the
naval facility by China will be befitting sharing ans supportive help
then too.