You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.

interests / rec.boats / Re: insurrection

SubjectAuthor
* insurrectionBill
+* Re: insurrectionMr. Luddite
|+* Re: insurrectionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||+* Re: insurrectiongfretwell
|||`- Re: insurrectionMr Robot
||`- Re: insurrectionMr Robot
|+- Re: insurrectiongfretwell
|`* Re: insurrectionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +* Re: insurrectionjustan
| |`- Re: insurrectiongfretwell
| +* Re: insurrectiongfretwell
| |`- Re: insurrectionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +- Re: insurrectionMr. Luddite
| `* Re: insurrectionJohn H
|  `* Re: insurrectionjustan
|   `* Re: insurrectionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|    +* Re: insurrectionjustan
|    |`* Re: insurrectionwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|    | +* Re: insurrectionjustan
|    | |`- Re: insurrectiongfretwell
|    | +- Re: insurrectiongfretwell
|    | `* Re: insurrectionBill
|    |  `- Re: insurrectionJohn H
|    `- Re: insurrectionAlex
`- Re: insurrectionMr Robot

1
insurrection

<sr85pp$vcq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3583&group=rec.boats#3583

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: insurrection
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:42:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:E5/4WHSzYNyOft9dGG+mgKp3H1w=
 by: Bill - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:42 UTC

Essential Meaning of insurrection
: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
government.
acts of insurrection

Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?

Re: insurrection

<OdWdneNucpjHBEX8nZ2dnUU7-N_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3590&group=rec.boats#3590

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:49:46 -0500
Subject: Re: insurrection
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 19:49 UTC

On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
> Essential Meaning of insurrection
> : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
> He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
> government.
> acts of insurrection
>
> Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
> classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?

About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
officer.

Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
participating in an insurrection.

https://www.avg.com

Re: insurrection

<0f1ae26a-f591-4fbb-b076-dd288b8159f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3593&group=rec.boats#3593

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:17:48 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:17 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
> > government.
> > acts of insurrection
> >
> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
> >

> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
> officer.
>
> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
> participating in an insurrection.

===

> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
> participating in an insurrection.

Not yet. The elephant in the room is still out there.

Re: insurrection

<tkehtgt3k8o8cr3ur4h0rgatn1vcq0r7d6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3594&group=rec.boats#3594

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 17:21:43 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:21 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:49:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>> Essential Meaning of insurrection
>> : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>> He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>> government.
>> acts of insurrection
>>
>> Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>> classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>>

>About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>officer.
>
>Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>participating in an insurrection.

Maybe that is because nobody actually planned on their protest going
this far so they can't be charged with insurrection but the feckless
Capitol Police response allowed a rowdy crowd that should have been
stopped on 3d street to breach the Capitol grounds and eventually the
building with minimal opposition.
There are still reports of cops stepping out of the way and letting
the people in, perhaps because they knew there was nothing they could
do to stop them.

I know the Secret Service took shit for clearing protestors out of
Lafayette park the year before but they understand establishing
perimeters and not engaging right at the white house fence. Maybe
Nancy and Chuck should have asked them for advice in the weeks before
this protest happened. .

Re: insurrection

<q3rhtgtscqr1rhpup876qbhn31de2nntqm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3598&group=rec.boats#3598

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 21:09:10 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:09 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:17:48 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
>> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>> > government.
>> > acts of insurrection
>> >
>> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>> >

>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>> officer.
>>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>===
>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>Not yet. The elephant in the room is still out there.

If you are talking about the fat orange guy, it will be a pretty thin
beef. The rhetoric he used was straight out of the liberal lexicon.
This is Obama
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/campaigns/44441-obama-on-gop-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun

I agree the whole stolen election thing was dead when the votes were
certified but he was appealing to his base.

By a like token the Florida 2000 election was over on November 14 when
the statutory deadline passed but Gore kept his "stop the steal" going
for almost a month, taking it to the SCOTUS. There are still plenty of
people who think he won.

Re: insurrection

<1vsutgpubtjs32kvbpmma2l2u8c562eo3a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3658&group=rec.boats#3658

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:36:11 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:36 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:42:17 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Essential Meaning of insurrection
>: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>government.
>acts of insurrection
>
>Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?

How can you breathe on your own? A mystery of the sea, apparently.

Re: insurrection

<g0tutgtg21g7anjj218079cimc4k10em6t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3659&group=rec.boats#3659

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:37:26 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:37 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:17:48 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
>> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>> > government.
>> > acts of insurrection
>> >
>> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>> >

>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>> officer.
>>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>===
>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>Not yet. The elephant in the room is still out there.

You mean the Orange Orangutan.

Re: insurrection

<03tutgdrubc67kohsmvv3b5ftru2kemjog@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3660&group=rec.boats#3660

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:38:28 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:38 UTC

On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 21:09:10 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:17:48 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>>> officer.
>>>
>>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>>> participating in an insurrection.
>>>

>>===
>>
>>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>>> participating in an insurrection.
>>>

>>Not yet. The elephant in the room is still out there.
>
>If you are talking about the fat orange guy, it will be a pretty thin
>beef. The rhetoric he used was straight out of the liberal lexicon.
>This is Obama
>https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/campaigns/44441-obama-on-gop-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun
>
>I agree the whole stolen election thing was dead when the votes were
>certified but he was appealing to his base.
>
>By a like token the Florida 2000 election was over on November 14 when
>the statutory deadline passed but Gore kept his "stop the steal" going
>for almost a month, taking it to the SCOTUS. There are still plenty of
>people who think he won.

Fuck you asshole. Five people died and 150 cops were injured because
of his shit. So, fuck you.

Re: insurrection

<ca29f411-44a2-406f-8e80-7594448a7716n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3665&group=rec.boats#3665

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:03 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
> > government.
> > acts of insurrection
> >
> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
> >

> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
> officer.
>
> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
> participating in an insurrection.

==
As of today that is no longer true.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and
Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace..

Re: insurrection

<srq5de$94t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3666&group=rec.boats#3666

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:26:06 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:26 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: > > Essential Meaning of insurrection > > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government > > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected > > government. > > acts of insurrection > > > > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be > > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? > > > >> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. > All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. > The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of > weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police > officer. > > Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or > participating in an insurrection. > ===As of today that is no longer true. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-andFederal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It wil
l be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.

When Trump is the prize, I'm sure them dems will leave no stone
unturned. It's a shame they didn't go after Comey, Clinton,
Shifty, Hunter and Joe Biden with such vigor.

The suprems did an ok job today kicking the business covid mandate
to the curb. They did allow for the health care worker mandate to
continue. I guess they'll have to deal with the healthcare
shortage crisis another time. There is talk of some hospitals
dealing with the problem by inviting workers out sick with covid
to come back to work. Hopefully saner solutions will
prevail.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: insurrection

<g4k1ugdebvpncqm9em1ge5numjr1vt4r14@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3668&group=rec.boats#3668

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:37:53 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 01:37 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
>> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>> > government.
>> > acts of insurrection
>> >
>> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>> >

>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>> officer.
>>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>===
>
>As of today that is no longer true.
>https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and
>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.

I agree that "conspiracy" is such a nebulous charge that 3 guys
drinking in a bar and talking about how easy it would be to "hook a
chain on that ATM and drag it out of here" could be convicted, even if
they never left the bar stool and never talked about it again.
The question is how much of this that was illegal, actually ever
happened?
***************
According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants
conspired through a variety of manners and means, including:
organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and
to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting
members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing
trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and
contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including
knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with
plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol
grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol
grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder
and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force
against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6,
2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the
lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social
media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to
communicate with co-conspirators and others.
*****************

It does point out the difference between "insurrection" and what
actually did happen.
We had a mob show up to demonstrate against the senate vote and the
feckless police were not capable of stopping them until long after
they morphed into a riot.

If it were a real insurrection, those folks actually would have showed
up in tactical gear, in force, with very capable firearms.
In that regard, it may be good that they are going after the real
whackos.
If King George had hanged everyone who showed up at that square in
Boston March 1770 where they shot 3 guys and then hanged Paul Revere
and Sam Adams for reporting it, we would still have a queen. ;)

Re: insurrection

<j6l1ugpi02fcv3678dmr71969emc67adve@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3669&group=rec.boats#3669

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:07:09 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:07 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:26:06 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>The suprems did an ok job today kicking the business covid mandate
> to the curb. They did allow for the health care worker mandate to
> continue. I guess they'll have to deal with the healthcare
> shortage crisis another time. There is talk of some hospitals
> dealing with the problem by inviting workers out sick with covid
> to come back to work. Hopefully saner solutions will
> prevail.

That is true here. I am not sure if the Covid positive nurses only
work in the Covid ward but it is still pretty silly.

Suddenly they are certainly down playing Covid danger in some venues.
"Infected nurses can work"
"We not doing routine testing of patients on admission anymore"
(then you can't prove you got it in the hospital)

OTOH they still wring their hands about how many people die so wear
your mask and be very afraid.

Re: insurrection

<7750013f-63dc-4984-a6d6-569d61c22553n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3670&group=rec.boats#3670

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:22:19 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 04:22 UTC

On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 8:37:46 PM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
> media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to
> communicate with co-conspirators and others.
> *****************
>
> It does point out the difference between "insurrection" and what
> actually did happen.
> We had a mob show up to demonstrate against the senate vote and the
> feckless police were not capable of stopping them until long after
> they morphed into a riot.
>
> If it were a real insurrection, those folks actually would have showed
> up in tactical gear, in force, with very capable firearms.
> In that regard, it may be good that they are going after the real
> whackos.
> If King George had hanged everyone who showed up at that square in
> Boston March 1770 where they shot 3 guys and then hanged Paul Revere
> and Sam Adams for reporting it, we would still have a queen. ;)

I view the Proud Boys and their ilk as being comparable to Hitler's Brown Shirts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

We know how that turned out.

Apparently the FBI eventually succeeded in decrypting some of their planning communications and/or flipping a few members under threat of prosecution.

Re: insurrection

<HuednSPfZczO93z8nZ2dnUU7-b_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3671&group=rec.boats#3671

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:19:32 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:19 UTC

On 1/13/2022 3:03 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>>> Essential Meaning of insurrection
>>> : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>>> He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>>> government.
>>> acts of insurrection
>>>
>>> Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>>> classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>>>

>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>> officer.
>>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

> ===
>
> As of today that is no longer true.
> https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and
> Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.

Sedition is a serious charge ... a felony ... and can lead to 20 or more
years in prison. A military member found guilty can receive a death
sentence.

However, there's a difference in "sedition" and "insurrection". The
latter involves organized armed conflict with the goal of overthrowing
the existing government. Based on what I've seen and read about Jan
6th, I don't feel the term "insurrection" accurately defines what
happened. Many claim it was an attempt to prevent the certification
of the election. Personally, I think it was more a protest by the
Trump base. In either case, it was *not* an attempt to overthrow
the US government.

It's good for some to keep repeating the word "insurrection" though.
Adds to the drama and gives CNN and MSNBC
something to yak about endlessly, daily.

https://www.avg.com

Re: insurrection

<v1i3ughu1gnfogtefoujaj07e28vc6ddna@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3673&group=rec.boats#3673

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:00:40 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:00 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote:
>> > Essential Meaning of insurrection
>> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government
>> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected
>> > government.
>> > acts of insurrection
>> >
>> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be
>> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press?
>> >

>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles.
>> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor.
>> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of
>> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police
>> officer.
>>
>> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or
>> participating in an insurrection.
>>

>===
>
>As of today that is no longer true.
>https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and
>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.

Don't you wish.

Re: insurrection

<srsjbb$v6u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3676&group=rec.boats#3676

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:36:11 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:36 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an insurrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate th
anks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.

Don't you wish.

I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged
with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be
better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the
FBI lying to congress.

Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: insurrection

<f48a0e85-2eb5-4e40-9a06-9cd1f9aebc36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3678&group=rec.boats#3678

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:59:36 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:59 UTC

On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> > On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an insurrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.
>
> Don't you wish.
> I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged
> with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be
> better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the
> FBI lying to congress.

==
That's easy. I'd like to be sure that Trump can never again run for public office. The reasons should be obvious.

If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him?

Re: insurrection

<srsrkq$uvs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3679&group=rec.boats#3679

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:57:45 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:57 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r> > On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an insurrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indic
ted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace. > > Don't you wish.> I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged > with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be > better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the > FBI lying to congress. > > ===That's easy. I'd like to be sure that Trump can never again run for public office. The reasons should be obvious.If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him?

The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain
personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does
the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he
was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job.

Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail
time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more
important presidential business and defending himself from the
jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional
business to try to crucify Trump.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: insurrection

<8fa1e798-90ba-48e1-a8f1-7245284420ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3682&group=rec.boats#3682

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:53:27 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:53 UTC

On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r> > On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an insurrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true.. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace. > > Don't you wish.> I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged > with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be > better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the > FBI lying to congress. > > ===That's easy. I'd like to be sure that Trump can never again run for public office. The reasons should be obvious.If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him?
>
> The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain
> personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does
> the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he
> was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job.
>
> Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail
> time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more
> important presidential business and defending himself from the
> jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional
> business to try to crucify Trump.
> --

==
Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual assaults.

Re: insurrection

<srt1f1$4ik$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3684&group=rec.boats#3684

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:37:05 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:37 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r> > On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an ins
urrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace. > > Don't you wish.> I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged > with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be > better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the > FBI lying to congress. > > ===That's easy. I'd like to be sure that Trump can never again run for public office. The reasons should be obvious.If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him? > > The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain > personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does > the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he > was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional
job. > > Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail > time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more > important presidential business and defending himself from the > jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional > business to try to crucify Trump.> -- ===Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual assaults.

NONSENSE!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: insurrection

<nZ6dnY2z6qgvgH_8nZ2dnUU7-X-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3686&group=rec.boats#3686

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:04:50 -0500
 by: Alex - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:04 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >> > : a usually violent attempt to take control of a government >> > He led an armed insurrection [=rebellion, uprising] against the elected >> > government. >> > acts of insurrection >> > >> > Seems as if the violence was by the government. So, how can this be >> > classed as an insurrection, except by a partisan government or press? >> > >> >>> About 725 people have been charged so far for their roles. >> All but 5 or so have been charged with a misdemeanor. >> The five charged with a felony crime involve having some sort of >> weapon (not necessarily a firearm) or felony assault on a police >> officer. >> >> Nobody ... meaning *zero* has been charged with organizing or >> participating in an insurrection. >> >>===>>As of today that is no longer true. >https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy-and>Federal prosecutors have a very high conviction rate thanks to the thoroughness of their investigations and evidence gathering, so there's a good chance that these charges will stick. It will be interesting to see if any of them claim to have been operating under instructions from the orange menace.
>> Don't you wish.
>> I wonder why Wayne is so focused on trying to get Trump charged
>> with something. What good could come of it? Justice would be
>> better served to lock up Comey. There has to be jail time for the
>> FBI lying to congress.
>>

> ==>
> That's easy. I'd like to be sure that Trump can never again run for public office. The reasons should be obvious.
>
> If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him?

So you believe he can win again.  That would be up to the voters and it
could happen.

Re: insurrection

<sao4ug1ec36b46okvrs1mcj21s4eok8qse@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3688&group=rec.boats#3688

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:37:32 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:37 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:53:27 -0800 (PST),
> [...]

>> personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does
>> the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he
>> was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job.
>>
>> Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail
>> time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more
>> important presidential business and defending himself from the
>> jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional
>> business to try to crucify Trump.
>> --
>
>===
>
>Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual assaults.

Trump is just a symptom of people who are tired of politicians who
tell the big lies with impunity about things that matter but seldom
tell little ones that can be checked. They never say anything that
wasn't "focus group tested".
They think the system betrayed them and the system has conspired for
decades to suck the juice out of the middle class to feed the top 0.1%
and the bottom feeders.
Immigration is an issue because the newcomers drove down their wages
and watered down their vote.
They are also tired of foreign wars that kill their kids and drain
their treasury with no benefit for the US, just more people to hate
us.
Most are still staying quiet because inflation was low and things were
going smoothly. Trump still got over 70 million votes from people who
didn't think things were OK and wanted something different.
If we see Jimmy Carter inflation and interest rates, the demand for
change will put Trump or someone like him in the white house.

OTOH if the whole system fails and these folks are desperate, you
might see a real insurrection and they might blame Trump too.

I just wonder if the "union" would really go to war this time if some
of the red states just wanted to secede and did it in the courts.
Stop being a state of the union. Stop sending money to DC, Stop taking
money from DC. Stop following federal laws. Be your own country.
I am not saying it is a good idea but it may not be that far fetched
to a guy in Wyoming who isn't from LA.
The precedent might be UK divesting itself of it's colonies, Northern
Ireland and perhaps soon Scotland. They really just need a trade
agreement and some reciprocity treaties.
There was a case before the Scotus in 1869 that ruled as part of the
decision that secession was unconstitutional but we are not sure the
Roberts court as it stands would rule the same way and Scotus rulings
have been overturned many times.
Technically the constitution is silent on the issue. Secession is not
described or even defined and certainly not precluded.

Just one way you might see an insurrection without a war.

The other way could be real ugly.

Re: insurrection

<ttq4uglsvonp7470a2nk53v5q262c8pp1a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3689&group=rec.boats#3689

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:38:48 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 06:38 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:37:05 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>for public office. The reasons should be obvious.If Comey was guilty of a crime, don't you think that the Trump administration would have prosecuted him? > > The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain > personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does > the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he > was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job. > > Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail > time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more > important presidential business and defending himself from the > jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional > business to try to crucify Trump.> -- ===Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual

That is just he hyperbole the democrats throw out there so they don't
have to debate policy.

Re: insurrection

<srv6f2$et6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3690&group=rec.boats#3690

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:14:42 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:pI2z5iv8sToxtjk2jpJK9I+fYo0=
 by: Bill - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:14 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:36:13 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H
>>> <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r> > On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 12:03:22 -0800
>>> (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On
>>> Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:>> On
>>> 1/6/2022 8:42 PM, Bill wrote: >> > Essential Meaning of insurrection >>
>>
>> The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain
>> personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does
>> the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he
>> was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job.
>>
>> Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail
>> time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more
>> important presidential business and defending himself from the
>> jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional
>> business to try to crucify Trump.
>> --
>
> ==
> Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently
> Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't
> bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional
> lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual assaults.

Then you should also be ranting against Clinton. Rampant sexual assaults,
lying, etc. as to rule of law, both Clinton and Obama were much, much
worse. Clinton, killing Glass-seagal and Obama tossing contract law with
GM and the unions. Who is going to count on a secured loan being secured?

Re: insurrection

<2ub6ughohtoldecs9erqpld4dnld80g1ei@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3691&group=rec.boats#3691

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:35:00 -0500
 by: John H - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:35 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:14:42 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>>>
>>> The reasons you hate Trump are not obvious to me. He has certain
>>> personality flaws that ought to be overlooked s long as he does
>>> the job well. And he did his job well. Compared to the turkeys he
>>> was sandwiched between, he did an exceptional job.
>>>
>>> Probably not. Comey was among many individuals who deserved jail
>>> time for their crimes.Trump was too busy taking care of more
>>> important presidential business and defending himself from the
>>> jackals in the house who put aside their important congressional
>>> business to try to crucify Trump.
>>> --
>>
>> ==
>> Let's not forget that Mussolini made the trains run on time. Apparently
>> Trump's attacks on democracy, the constitution, and the rule of law don't
>> bother you. They bother me however, along with his incessant delusional
>> lying, tax cheating, character assassination, and sexual assaults.
>>

>Then you should also be ranting against Clinton. Rampant sexual assaults,
>lying, etc. as to rule of law, both Clinton and Obama were much, much
>worse. Clinton, killing Glass-seagal and Obama tossing contract law with
>GM and the unions. Who is going to count on a secured loan being secured?

He tends to skip over your questions, Bill. Don't know why that is.