From: sp0...@ert.co.net (spacer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia
demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported
30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 11:20:47 +0800
 by: spacer - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 03:20 UTC

On 8/10/2020 7:39 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence
> Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China
>

> https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/cambodia-opens-the-way-for-chinese-naval-presence/

Countries in Indochina such as Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos do not like US.

US is naive and tick skin to think they were loved by Asian people.

These Indochina countries think US is highly wicked and conniving by
themselves.

Indochina people prefer to be on their own and that they would rather
spit at Americans who trespassed them.

They hated the Americans ever since American went to war on them. They
know Americans want to spill their Vietnam war to them.

They also know that America created Vietnam war based on falsified and
faked evidence in order to attack Vietnam and to create a expansion war
through Vietnam war on them.

The lives of people, education, farmings, properties, and lands in
Indochina countries, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, were destroyed and still
suffered badly more than 20 years.

The evidence of US wickedness and evil acts is still there in Indochina
countries for all to see.

These are displayed and siwere shown to the world that US destroys their
lives, lands and people even till to this day 2021 and forever will be
left there for the world to see it..

Just look at devastation on Laos, 720 millions cluster bombs were
dropped by the B52 and now no Americans want to compensate them.

Did the US president and congress talking about it? No. They talked
about where to bomb again.

America did not even bother nor help to retrieve those 80 millions of
unexploded cluster bombs under the farming ground on fertile lands in
Laos.

It would be stupid if these Indochina people would say they love
Americans to visit them.

The governments of these countries will not want any American military
or its 5 eyes buddies from even passing or making porting calls at them.
They will issue law forbidding American or 5 eyes military ships from
uninvited visit.

Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER

<qOadnTb2ufTSSGT9nZ2dnUU7-ePNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3703&group=soc.culture.china#3703

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,soc.culture.asian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.economics
Subject: Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:30:06 -0500
 by: Byker - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 20:30 UTC

"spacer" wrote in message news:sdao69$9t5$1@dont-email.me...

On 8/10/2020 7:39 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
>> Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence
>> Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a
>> reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China
>>

>> https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/cambodia-opens-the-way-for-chinese-naval-presence/
>
> Countries in Indochina such as Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos do not like US.

But they sure love U.S. dollars.

> US is naive and tick skin

Tick skin: https://tinyurl.com/se2r3rnc

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Cambodia opens the way for Chinese naval presence Cambodia demolishes US-built facility at Ream Naval Base in line with a reported 30-year exclusive lease deal with China By NATE FISCHLER