Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.science,alt.politics,alt.space,soc.culture
From: 67hx.1...@g4t5x.net (67hx.1803)
Subject: US Mil Again Completely Denies "Aliens"
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:50:00 -0500
 by: 67hx.1803 - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:50 UTC

https://apnews.com/article/ufo-pentagon-aliens-intelligence-9a32aba88eb610cf16b2e9f0908704b3

A Pentagon study released Friday that examined reported
sightings of UFOs over nearly the last century found no
evidence of aliens or extraterrestrial intelligence, a
conclusion consistent with past U.S. government efforts
to assess the accuracy of claims that have captivated
public attention for decades.

The study from the Defense Department’s All-domain
Anomaly Resolution Office analyzed U.S. government
investigations since 1945 of reported sightings of
unidentified anomalous phenomena, more popularly known
as UFOs. It found no evidence that any of them involved
signs of alien life, or that the U.S. government and
private companies had reverse-engineered extraterrestrial
technology and had conspired to hide it from the public.

.. . .

All the hoopla - now back to the original story.

Government is not gonna tell.

Now there MAY be no space aliens at all - and
based on the planets/stars we've surveyed in
our neighborhood the prospect does seem more
and more dismal - but we still get all these
very weird 'craft' and none of the major
powers seem anywhere close to such tech.

IF there are any aliens, I urge them to wait
for the next big public denial and then visit
prominently for a few minutes :-)

Odd 'sightings' have been captured in art and
story for over 1000 years. If "They" wanted to
do anything evil you'd think they'd have done
it by now. My guess is that they'd have only a
marginal interest, mostly fact-finding. Their
tech would be a couple thousand years ahead
of ours regardless - we have nothing to offer
except maybe amusing footage of our wars.

Re: US Mil Again Completely Denies "Aliens"

<usjp5t$2rtc5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37082&group=alt.politics#37082

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Re: US Mil Again Completely Denies "Aliens"
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 07:57:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 07:57 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:50:00 -0500, 67hx.1803 wrote:

> Government is not gonna tell.

How would they stop the aliens from revealing themselves, if they wanted
to?