Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.science,alt.elections
From: 67hx.1...@g4t5x.net (67hx.1803)
Subject: If You Thought Covid Was Bad ... Mass PLAGUE Grave Found In Germany :
1500+ Bodies
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 20:45:39 -0400
 by: 67hx.1803 - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:45 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13182563/Giant-plague-grave-discovered-Nuremberg.html

Giant plague grave discovered in Nuremberg could be the largest
mass burial site EVER seen in Europe - with as many as 1,500
people buried there

Described as a 'nationally significant' discovery, experts
think the bodies were buried at the first half of 17th century
following a ruthless wave of the disease.

.. . .

In many places, the bubonic plague killed SIXTY PERCENT of
the population. What would that look like, DO, these days ?

"Researchers" (maniacs) have crafted Covid variants with
a likely 95+ percent lethality. They should all be arrested
and locked in a deep dungeon somewhere so they can never
divulge their secrets. Yes, there WILL be terrorists and
nutters and fanatics who would LOVE to slaughter that many.

Re: If You Thought Covid Was Bad ... Mass PLAGUE Grave Found In Germany : 1500+ Bodies

<uspu3t$cajj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37182&group=alt.politics#37182

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.science,alt.elections
Subject: Re: If You Thought Covid Was Bad ... Mass PLAGUE Grave Found In
Germany : 1500+ Bodies
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:58:52 -0400
 by: Frank - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:58 UTC

On 3/11/2024 8:45 PM, 67hx.1803 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13182563/Giant-plague-grave-discovered-Nuremberg.html
>
> Giant plague grave discovered in Nuremberg could be the largest
> mass burial site EVER seen in Europe - with as many as 1,500
> people buried there
>
> Described as a 'nationally significant' discovery, experts
> think the bodies were buried at the first half of 17th century
> following a ruthless wave of the disease.
>
> . . .
>
>   In many places, the bubonic plague killed SIXTY PERCENT of
>   the population. What would that look like, DO, these days ?
>
>   "Researchers" (maniacs) have crafted Covid variants with
>   a likely 95+ percent lethality. They should all be arrested
>   and locked in a deep dungeon somewhere so they can never
>   divulge their secrets. Yes, there WILL be terrorists and
>   nutters and fanatics who would LOVE to slaughter that many.

Disturbing today that disease can travel around the world in a day and
infect the whole world. Back in those days when horses and boats were
fastest rates of travel or get between continents the plagues moved slowly.