The worst part of valor is indiscretion.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

SubjectAuthor
* Biden has killed more than TrumpJohn H
`* Re:Biden has killed more than Trumpjustan
 `* Re: Biden has killed more than Trumpwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  +* Re: Biden has killed more than Trumpjustan
  |+* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpJohn H
  ||+- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpJohn H
  ||`* Re: Biden has killed more than Trumpgfretwell
  || `* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  ||  `* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpTim
  ||   +* Re: Biden has killed more than Trumpjustan
  ||   |`- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  ||   `- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  |`* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpTim
  | `* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  |  `* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpTim
  |   +* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpBill
  |   |`- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  |   `- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot
  `* Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpJohn H
   `- Re: Biden has killed more than TrumpMr Robot

1
Biden has killed more than Trump

<jvg3ug92jrpkapetjem2nu3ou5jkgvfhep@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3672&group=rec.boats#3672

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Biden has killed more than Trump
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:50:39 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:50 UTC

Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. Today
Biden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump's
covid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden's
death statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore.

Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -
434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.

Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw

Re:Biden has killed more than Trump

<srsi45$mp7$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3674&group=rec.boats#3674

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:Biden has killed more than Trump
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:15:18 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:15 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw

Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was
supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a
good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands
of medical professionals.

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<62ca65b8-25cb-4fbe-9dda-05061ee5d586n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3675&group=rec.boats#3675

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:30:46 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:30 UTC

On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw
>
> Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was
> supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a
> good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands
> of medical professionals.

==
That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<srsjo0$5ng$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3677&group=rec.boats#3677

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:42 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid
if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.

If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
images, don't you think?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<qmu3ug9l1njq5c00ucvenpl1o36mq4b2t9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3680&group=rec.boats#3680

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:37:55 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:37 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:30:46 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw
>>
>> Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was
>> supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a
>> good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands
>> of medical professionals.
>>
>===
>
>That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.

Good thing Trump had the vaccine developed, eh?

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<8av3ug1a0tckjolrhgfdtq102ofbj0fjv7@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3681&group=rec.boats#3681

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:48:07 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:48 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective
>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>
>If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
> images, don't you think?

Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like
patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old.
Sounded like Harry.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<snv3ug1s9c78mm8sl0h59p9e24pi209nsl@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3683&group=rec.boats#3683

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:54:19 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:54 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:48:07 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective
>>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>>
>>If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
>> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
>> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
>> images, don't you think?
>
>Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like
>patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old.
>Sounded like Harry.

Best make that 'oneself' before Donnie jumps me!

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<d12ed852-76e1-46dd-b5f8-eea591ba5084n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3685&group=rec.boats#3685

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:01:40 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:01 UTC

On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-6, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>
> If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
> images, don't you think?
> --
> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

At the moment, both suck pretty bad

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/07/biden-approval-falls-38-midterms-loom-usa-today-suffolk-poll/6320098001/

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<5mm4ug53m96gg4ccbofpbfrcmael732tqn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3687&group=rec.boats#3687

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:42 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:33 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:48:07 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective
>>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>>
>>If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
>> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
>> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
>> images, don't you think?
>
>Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like
>patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old.
>Sounded like Harry.

I know the democrats are railing on about the filibuster while they
have a tenuous hold on the Senate but next year when the GOP holds the
Senate the filibuster will be the "savior of democracy we need back"
as the GOP sends bill after bill for Biden to veto.
I'm ready for the hearing protection bill myself.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<k7c6ugtbjjvhqo5ht0qanda1a1mljc6knl@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3692&group=rec.boats#3692

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:40:25 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:40 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:42 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:48:07 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>>>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>>>
>>>If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
>>> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
>>> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
>>> images, don't you think?
>>
>>Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like
>>patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old.
>>Sounded like Harry.
>
>I know the democrats are railing on about the filibuster while they
>have a tenuous hold on the Senate but next year when the GOP holds the
>Senate the filibuster will be the "savior of democracy we need back"
>as the GOP sends bill after bill for Biden to veto.
>I'm ready for the hearing protection bill myself.

You fucking commie asshole. Trump and your right wing asshole
Republicthug buddies are in the process of trashing our democracy, and
you clearly don't give a flying shit.

Fuck you and fuck all the other right wing turds here.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<5ac6ugpirhvbc6r7imi4ab6doe3i3o2uqd@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3693&group=rec.boats#3693

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:41:30 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:41 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:01:40 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-6, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective
>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>>
>> If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
>> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
>> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
>> images, don't you think?
>> --
>> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
>At the moment, both suck pretty bad
>
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/07/biden-approval-falls-38-midterms-loom-usa-today-suffolk-poll/6320098001/

Hey stupid fuck.. the difference is that people are upset about things
like inflation, something Biden has ZERO control over, but like you,
they're not particularly bright.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<0cc6ugdgp2bgnb2fcukf8q24j8j9751njm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3694&group=rec.boats#3694

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 12:42:15 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:42 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:37:55 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:30:46 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was
>>> supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a
>>> good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands
>>> of medical professionals.
>>>
>>===
>>
>>That has already happened. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
>
>Good thing Trump had the vaccine developed, eh?

Yes, a good thing. Then, he sat on his hands and told people to use
bleach. Yes, you're fucking stupid.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<5488e0a5-4450-4148-8fa6-a4452516d9bdn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3696&group=rec.boats#3696

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:27:27 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:27 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:44:08 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:01:40 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-6, justan wrote:
> >therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.
> >>
> >> If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause
> >> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles
> >> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their
> >> images, don't you think?
> >> --
> >> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
> >>

> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> >
> >At the moment, both suck pretty bad
> >
> >https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/07/biden-approval-falls-38-midterms-loom-usa-today-suffolk-poll/6320098001/
> Hey stupid fuck.. the difference is that people are upset about things
> like inflation, something Biden has ZERO control over, but like you,
> they're not particularly bright.

Go ahead and make excuses for him/them. It doesn't matter the reason. Their ratings still suck, but you cant figure that out.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<95677837-09c9-4d3e-a66e-b5e7dba4fdffn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3697&group=rec.boats#3697

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:31:07 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:31 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:43:03 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:42 -0500, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

> >>Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like
> >>patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old.
> >>Sounded like Harry.
> >
> >I know the democrats are railing on about the filibuster while they
> >have a tenuous hold on the Senate but next year when the GOP holds the
> >Senate the filibuster will be the "savior of democracy we need back"
> >as the GOP sends bill after bill for Biden to veto.
> >I'm ready for the hearing protection bill myself.
> You fucking commie asshole. Trump and your right wing asshole
> Republicthug buddies are in the process of trashing our democracy, and
> you clearly don't give a flying shit.
>
> Fuck you and fuck all the other right wing turds here.

Harry always said about the same thing. People questioned if he had gay tendencies as well. BTW, you must really like Trump, because you're about the only one who ever brings him up.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<ss18j5$3pl$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3699&group=rec.boats#3699

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:03:19 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:03 UTC

Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:43:03 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 00:33:42 -0500, gfre...@aol.com wrote: > > >On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:48:07 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > > > >>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:42:56 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote: > >> > >>>"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > >>> Wrote in message:r > >>>> On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:15:20 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r > > Trump was accused daily of killing anyone who died from Covid. TodayBiden has overseen the deaths of more folks than died during Trump'scovid tenure. Strangely, the liberals don't say much about Biden'sdeath statistics. CNN doesn't have the death display anymore. Wonder why. Oh, the numbers - Total deaths while Trump was President -434,028. Total deaths now - 869,212.Way to go, Joe. What happened to your promise?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9_pVL37nw > > Whatever happened to the stockpile of theraputics that was > supposed to reduce the need for hospital beds? Now would be a > good time for Biden to get them out of storage and into the hands > of medical professionals. > ===That has already happened
. The Covid death rate has dropped dramatically in the last 6 months. There are a number of reasons for this, among them is the availability of more effective > >>>therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant. > >>> > >>>If Biden released theraputics, that would certainly give him cause > >>> to crow about it. I haven't heard a peep from Sleepy or Giggles > >>> about it. That pair of duds do need something to boost their > >>> images, don't you think? > >> > >>Biden's little speech today was supposed to do that. Nothing like > >>patting one's self on the back for a bill that's a couple months old. > >>Sounded like Harry. > > > >I know the democrats are railing on about the filibuster while they > >have a tenuous hold on the Senate but next year when the GOP holds the > >Senate the filibuster will be the "savior of democracy we need back" > >as the GOP sends bill after bill for Bi
den to veto. > >I'm ready for the hearing protection bill myself.> You fucking commie asshole. Trump and your right wing asshole > Republicthug buddies are in the process of trashing our democracy, and > you clearly don't give a flying shit. > > Fuck you and fuck all the other right wing turds here.Harry always said about the same thing. People questioned if he had gay tendencies as well. BTW, you must really like Trump, because you're about the only one who ever brings him up.

Not quite true. There's another fella here who probably hates
Trump even more than Fat Harry does. Whether or not Fat Harry
tiptoes thru the tulips is another matter altogether.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<ss23s6$h2r$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3700&group=rec.boats#3700

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:48:54 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:vdpmUXjBDrr8eHOGY3NhbLBOPMc=
 by: Bill - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:48 UTC

Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:44:08 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:01:40 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates
>>> compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron
>>> variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from
>>> Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron
>>> morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.

>>> At the moment, both suck pretty bad
>>>
>>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/07/biden-approval-falls-38-midterms-loom-usa-today-suffolk-poll/6320098001/
>> Hey stupid fuck.. the difference is that people are upset about things
>> like inflation, something Biden has ZERO control over, but like you,
>> they're not particularly bright.
>
> Go ahead and make excuses for him/them. It doesn't matter the reason.
> Their ratings still suck, but you cant figure that out.

And inflation can be pegged on Biden and Pelosi. How many Trillions $$$$
have they printed and given away in the last year?

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<rf5cug1ojc4k3t5rd7gaprbvvur9m1sr7q@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3725&group=rec.boats#3725

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:21:33 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:21 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:31:07 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:43:03 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:

>> >I know the democrats are railing on about the filibuster while they
>> >have a tenuous hold on the Senate but next year when the GOP holds the
>> >Senate the filibuster will be the "savior of democracy we need back"
>> >as the GOP sends bill after bill for Biden to veto.
>> >I'm ready for the hearing protection bill myself.
>> You fucking commie asshole. Trump and your right wing asshole
>> Republicthug buddies are in the process of trashing our democracy, and
>> you clearly don't give a flying shit.
>>
>> Fuck you and fuck all the other right wing turds here.
>
>Harry always said about the same thing. People questioned if he had gay tendencies as well. BTW, you must really like Trump, because you're about the only one who ever brings him up.

No idea about this Harry guy, but it's pretty clear that you're
closeted.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<8h5cugpljs5ht8b532ob6uq976t2lo76kq@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3726&group=rec.boats#3726

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:22:05 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:22 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:03:19 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>Not quite true. There's another fella here who probably hates
> Trump even more than Fat Harry does. Whether or not Fat Harry
> tiptoes thru the tulips is another matter altogether.

Your gay-boy Timmy wants you so bad.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<ai5cugti7baq56d2rafdp7t0einq35r771@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3727&group=rec.boats#3727

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:23:23 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:23 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:27:27 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:44:08 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:01:40 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >therapeutics. Other reasons are greatly increased vaccination rates compared to last year and the decreased morbidity of the Omicron variant. Statistics say that you are 20 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaccinated. One of the reasons for decreased Omicron morbidity is that it appears to have less impact on the lungs than the Delta variant.

>> >At the moment, both suck pretty bad
>> >
>> >https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/11/07/biden-approval-falls-38-midterms-loom-usa-today-suffolk-poll/6320098001/
>> Hey stupid fuck.. the difference is that people are upset about things
>> like inflation, something Biden has ZERO control over, but like you,
>> they're not particularly bright.
>
>Go ahead and make excuses for him/them. It doesn't matter the reason. Their ratings still suck, but you cant figure that out.

It's not an excuse, you stupid fuck. It's a fact. That's all you care
about.. ratings. That's what's wrong with this country... people like
you.

Re: Biden has killed more than Trump

<bl5cugpdnh38sheos0a6qthc9ndnnfdadm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3728&group=rec.boats#3728

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:25:07 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 01:25 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:48:54 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:44:08 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:

>>> Hey stupid fuck.. the difference is that people are upset about things
>>> like inflation, something Biden has ZERO control over, but like you,
>>> they're not particularly bright.
>>
>> Go ahead and make excuses for him/them. It doesn't matter the reason.
>> Their ratings still suck, but you cant figure that out.
>>

>And inflation can be pegged on Biden and Pelosi. How many Trillions $$$$
>have they printed and given away in the last year?

And, those two commie fags, Justine and his bottom boy timmy, think
you're next on their hit parade of gay boys.