Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,soc.culture.usa
From: 68hx.1...@g5t6x.net (68hx.1804)
Subject: Chuckie Schumer Steps In It - Calls for "Regime Change" in Israel
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:05:55 -0400
 by: 68hx.1804 - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 04:05 UTC

What an ass.

Yep, he called for elections in Israel to oust Bebe -
so basically "regime change" - in a strong US ALLY
over a bunch of now-whining TERRORISTS.

Old Mitch McConnell really dressed him down over that.

Saw an interview on BBC today with an American woman
who, along with her daughter, were injured and then
taken hostage on Oct 7th. She said they were first
moved to a hospital - where even the NURSES were
whooping and cheering that wunnderful HAMAS had
done such damage and captured some "prey". Then
the streets erupted with mass celebrations.

I'll take such long-post 'interviews' with a grain
of salt, but she didn't sound like she was making
up any of it.

The MSM doesn't show any footage of those mass
celebrations anymore - Mom & Pop and even the
kiddies in joy over shredding so many Jews -
SO confident that the Human Shield paradigm
would save them again.

Didn't quite work out that time, did it ?

NOW they're all whining and the MSM keeps running
their propaganda.

Re: Chuckie Schumer Steps In It - Calls for "Regime Change" in Israel

<ut0jsc$244na$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37296&group=alt.politics#37296

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 04:47:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 04:47 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:05:55 -0400, 68hx.1804 wrote:

> Yep, he called for elections in Israel to oust [Bibi]

He was just saying what a lot of people are thinking, both in the US and
Israel.

Let’s face it: he’s not going exterminate Hamas, and he’s not going to
bring those hostages back. All he wants to do is stay in power as long as
possible. That’s not benefiting Israel, and it’s not benefiting peace with
Palestine. The sooner he’s gone, the better it will be for the whole
region.

Re: Chuckie Schumer Steps In It - Calls for "Regime Change" in Israel

<XnsB136635BE26F5hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37308&group=alt.politics#37308

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: huey....@tampabay.rr.com (David LaRue)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,soc.culture.usa
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:46:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David LaRue - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:46 UTC

"68hx.1804" <68hx.1803@g5t6x.net> wrote in news:87KdnRxWNp--
VG74nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> What an ass.
>
> Yep, he called for elections in Israel to oust Bebe -
> so basically "regime change" - in a strong US ALLY
> over a bunch of now-whining TERRORISTS.
>
> Old Mitch McConnell really dressed him down over that.
>
> Saw an interview on BBC today with an American woman
> who, along with her daughter, were injured and then
> taken hostage on Oct 7th. She said they were first
> moved to a hospital - where even the NURSES were
> whooping and cheering that wunnderful HAMAS had
> done such damage and captured some "prey". Then
> the streets erupted with mass celebrations.
>
> I'll take such long-post 'interviews' with a grain
> of salt, but she didn't sound like she was making
> up any of it.
>
> The MSM doesn't show any footage of those mass
> celebrations anymore - Mom & Pop and even the
> kiddies in joy over shredding so many Jews -
> SO confident that the Human Shield paradigm
> would save them again.
>
> Didn't quite work out that time, did it ?
>
> NOW they're all whining and the MSM keeps running
> their propaganda.

Why is it that any supporters of Israel get drowned out by these idiots?
Oh yes, the leftist media only echoes the views they want you to hear.

I support Israel and hope you think well enough about the situation to be
on their side.

Re: Chuckie Schumer Steps In It - Calls for "Regime Change" in Israel

<ut2ds8$2fd1e$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37324&group=alt.politics#37324

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:16:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:16 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:46:17 -0000 (UTC), David LaRue wrote:

> Why is it that any supporters of Israel get drowned out by these idiots?

Something to do with Zionist Israel’s ongoing decline in credibility in
the spin it is trying to put on the catastrophe it is perpetrating in
Gaza.