"Be there. Aloha." -- Steve McGarret, _Hawaii Five-Oh_

interests / alt.politics / Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

SubjectAuthor
* Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they aD. Ray
`* Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thCripps
 +* Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke th68hx.1805
 |+* Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thD. Ray
 ||`* Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thG
 || `- Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thD. Ray
 |`- Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thGovernor Swill
 `- Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke thD. Ray

1
Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<vZtTqGpwrCkXlJQBRuYOiRmTeDCqKkZw@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37503&group=alt.politics#37503

Subject: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 24 21:21:48 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:21 UTC

🇨🇦 Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
broke they are

Right from the get-go, the report authors warn that whatever Canada’s
current situation, it 'will probably deteriorate further in the next five
years'

A secret RCMP report is warning the federal government that Canada may
descend into civil unrest once citizens realize the hopelessness of their
economic situation.

“The coming period of recession will … accelerate the decline in living
standards that the younger generations have already witnessed compared to
earlier generations,” reads the report, entitled Whole-of-Government
Five-Year Trends for Canada.

“For example, many Canadians under 35 are unlikely ever to be able to buy a
place to live,” it adds.

The report, labelled secret, is intended as a piece of “special operational
information” to be distributed only within the RCMP and among
“decision-makers” in the federal government.

In addition to worsening living standards, the RCMP also warns of a future
increasingly defined by unpredictable weather and seasonal catastrophes,
such as wildfires and flooding. Most notably, report authors warn of Canada
facing “increasing pressure to cede Arctic territory.”

Another major theme of the report is that Canadians are set to become
increasingly disillusioned with their government, which authors mostly
chalk up to “misinformation,” “conspiracy theories” and “paranoia.”

“Law enforcement should expect continuing social and political polarization
fueled by misinformation campaigns and an increasing mistrust for all
democratic institutions,” reads one of the report’s “overarching
considerations.”

Ironically, among the report’s more heavily redacted sections is one
carrying the subtitle “erosion of trust.” “The past seven years have seen
marked social and political polarization in the Western world” reads a
partial first sentence, with the entire rest of the section deleted by
government censors.

The censor’s pen also deleted most of a section warning about “paranoid
populism.” “Capitalizing on the rise of political polarization and
conspiracy theories have been populists willing to tailor their messages to
appeal to extremist movements,” reads the section’s one non-redacted
sentence.

🔗
<https://nationalpost.com/opinion/secret-rcmp-report-warns-canadians-may-revolt-once-they-realize-how-broke-they-are>

<https://archive.ph/uiZpn>

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<uti9n5$2eppf$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37504&group=alt.politics#37504

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: privatem...@protonmail.com (Cripps)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:44:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cripps - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:44 UTC

>�Y��Y�� Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
>broke they are

Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<_a2dnTBW0d7DKWH4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37505&group=alt.politics#37505

Subject: Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize
how broke they are
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture,alt.politics.republicans
From: 68hx.1...@g5t7x.net (68hx.1805)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:27:41 -0400
 by: 68hx.1805 - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:27 UTC

On 3/21/24 5:44 PM, Cripps wrote:

>> 衁矽衁屋 Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
>> broke they are
>>

> Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.

Trudeau is pretty much a commie.

Anyway, no problems, the revolution will only last as long
as the Molson's hold up ..........

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<rQrhCbTMJNuXOngvGwfeJBVKBdmnkZup@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37508&group=alt.politics#37508

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 24 22:52:13 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.politics
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

Cripps <privatemail@protonmail.com> wrote:

>> ذYخùذYخف Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
>> broke they are
>>

> Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.

Everyone knows that to fucks like you Trudeau is “Rightist”.

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<ALSXSWbTlhaaBFbFEJAwuViVOwxmNOjK@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37509&group=alt.politics#37509

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture,alt.politics.republicans
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 24 22:52:14 UTC

68hx.1805 <68hx.1804@g5t7x.net> wrote:
> On 3/21/24 5:44 PM, Cripps wrote:
>>>
>>> 衁矽衁屋 Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
>>> broke they are
>>>

>> Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.
>
> Trudeau is pretty much a commie.

The guy you’re talking to is much farther left than Trudeau.

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<utikun$2h93m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37512&group=alt.politics#37512

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: privatem...@protonmail.com (G)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire,,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:55:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: G - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:55 UTC

>68hx.1805 <68hx.1804@g5t7x.net> wrote:

>>> Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.
>>
>> Trudeau is pretty much a commie.
>
>The guy you’re talking to is much farther left than Trudeau.

Another conservative failure. Is it because they're white? Or Christian?

American and British Conservatives Are Frozen in Failure

Both Republicans and Tories are finding the revolutions of 2016 difficult
to reverse.

For the past few years, the US and the UK have followed strikingly similar
political trajectories. Against all odds, populist uprisings captured both
countries� conservative parties, secured power and embarked on projects of
national transformation. These efforts went badly (to put it generously),
and in due course support for the rebellions subsided.
Lately voters have been calling for a rethink. In both countries, this is
proving harder than you�d suppose.
In 2016, Americans stunned the world � and in many respects themselves � by
electing Donald Trump president. That was a few months after Brits somehow
voted to leave the European Union. Then, just as Trump rose to power on his
promise to �Make America Great Again,� Boris Johnson became prime minister
largely by promising to �Get Brexit Done.� Neither plan has worked to
voters� satisfaction.
In 2020, after four years of making America great by setting people at each
other�s throats, Trump lost to Joe Biden (not the most formidable
opponent). In the recent midterm elections, Trump�s interventions crippled
the Republican Party. The UK, meanwhile, has gone from one calamity
(Johnson) to the next (Liz Truss). Its economy is now setting records for
poor performance, and support for the Tories� historic project has
collapsed.
Yet conservatives in both countries are finding the revolutions of 2016
difficult to reverse. Trump is now such a liability that Democrats must be
longing to see him nominated in 2024. Republicans, though acquainted with
the same polling data, aren�t certain to ditch him. In the same way,
Britain�s Tories know that Brexit has failed and they must mitigate the
damage. But they can�t bring themselves to say it. Everything�s going to
plan, they insist. New opportunities abound and �Global Britain� is on
track to succeed.
The problem isn�t just that it�s hard to own your mistakes. When a
political party sees it needs a new direction, a change of leadership is
often enough. There�s usually no need for explicit apologies. And shifts of
direction don�t always have to be dramatic � or substantive, for that
matter.
There�s no need for Republicans to renounce their platform, for example,
because at the moment they don�t have one. The electorate mainly just wants
to move on from Trump�s exhausting provocations, ignorance, vanity and
impropriety.
The Tories are in a tougher spot. Unfortunately, they do have policies, and
if the UK�s prospects are to improve, these have to change. But the Brexit
error can�t be undone. Even in the unlikely event that Britain asked to
rejoin the EU, for the foreseeable future the union won�t want it back. For
now the UK�s only recourse is maximum economic integration as a non-member
� through arrangements such as those the EU has granted to Switzerland,
Norway and other neighbors. This means acting as supplicant. The Tories
wouldn�t be able to disguise it, and the EU is unlikely to help them out.
At least Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who took office in October, is
adjusting the tone � less strutting, more practical. Relations have warmed
slightly and prospects for a deal over Johnson�s troublesome Northern
Ireland protocol seem to be improving.
But a much bolder change of course is needed, and there�s no sign of it.
The Tories still haven�t dumped the idea of letting all of Britain�s EU-
derived laws sunset at the end of this year, unless they�ve been reviewed
and adjusted in the meantime. UK companies are furious over the additional
uncertainty this threat � which has no apparent purpose � will impose on
their operations. But the policy hasn�t yet changed.
In both the US and the UK, conservatives seem frozen in these losing and
destructive postures. And the reasons are the same: Both parties are still
at the mercy of extremists.
Angry Trumpists and Brexit true believers have lost not only the argument
but also much of the electoral support they used to command. Still, they
aren�t going away. Both parties lack leaders with the guts and the wit to
defeat the extremists, whose energy shows no signs of abating. Last week�s
fiasco over electing a new Republican speaker of the House of
Representatives illustrates the scale of the problem. Trump, if you can
believe it, called for compromise; his rebellious followers weren�t
impressed.
Republican Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska, soon to be president of the
University of Florida, gave his farewell address last week. The most
important divide in America, he said, is not about policy, or red versus
blue: �It�s pluralist versus political zealot.� This is true, and not just
of the US. Zealots have energy, and energy drives politics. The results
speak for themselves.

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<DltxNkmMqApvcgEIJWgALSOfdtQCTSij@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37514&group=alt.politics#37514

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 24 01:28:11 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 01:28 UTC

G <privatemail@protonmail.com> wrote:
>> 68hx.1805 <68hx.1804@g5t7x.net> wrote:

>>> Trudeau is pretty much a commie.
>>
>> The guy you’re talking to is much farther left than Trudeau.
>>

> Another conservative failure. Is it because they're white? Or Christian?

No, it’s because in Britain typical conservative is pajeet Sunak, and in
America it’s Mike Johnson, who adopted
street nigger.

You’re like 20 years late, Cuckservatives now are brown faggots, there’s
nothing “White” and “Christian” about them. At least 20 years ago they were
pretending it’s not the case.

Re: Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are

<av4qvi113gbjf61qhs87u236a62cl3qdgp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37518&group=alt.politics#37518

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 01:15:48 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:15 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:27:41 -0400, "68hx.1805" <68hx.1804@g5t7x.net> wrote:

>On 3/21/24 5:44 PM, Cripps wrote:
>>>
>>> ???? Secret RCMP report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how
>>> broke they are
>>>

>> Borrow and spend Rightist governments will do that to you.
>
> Trudeau is pretty much a commie.

To you, everybody to the left of Ayn Rand is a commie.

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.