From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess
Date: 10 Feb 2024 20:18:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:18 UTC

> | The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon was a hot
> | mess, as we and others detailed when she handed it down,
> | and the grounds for an almost-inevitable appellate court
> | intervention were obvious at the time. That said, the
> | 29-page opinion is important in a number of respects.

| The judge presiding in Trump's criminal case over the
| alleged hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago case
| may be replaced.
<https://www.rawstory.com/trump-conway-cannon-recusal/>

--bks

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<usd9sf$ces$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=36980&group=alt.politics#36980

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:59:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:59 UTC

>> | The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon was a hot
>> | mess, as we and others detailed when she handed it down,
>> | and the grounds for an almost-inevitable appellate court
>> | intervention were obvious at the time. That said, the
>> | 29-page opinion is important in a number of respects.

> | The judge presiding in Trump's criminal case over the
> | alleged hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago case
> | may be replaced.

| JUST IN: Jack Smith has filed a response to Trump's claim
| that he was entitled to declare the classified docs he took
| home with him as "personal" records.

<https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1765839203156246772>

The response:
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.373.0.pdf>

--bks

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<utfddn$bse$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37477&group=alt.politics#37477

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:28:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:28 UTC

Trump-appointed judge continues to pervert justice:

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/20/trump-cannon-judge-pra-jury-instructions/>

--bks

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<ue5ovi193iqs3k879pjo19cgtuodf8pcpt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37493&group=alt.politics#37493

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:11:31 -0400
 by: NoBody - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:11 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:28:56 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Trump-appointed judge continues to pervert justice:
> |
> | 'Very, very troubling': Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge
> | Cannon
> |
> | The jurist overseeing Donald Trump's classified documents
> | case in Florida has raised eyebrows and alarms with her
> | latest order
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/20/trump-cannon-judge-pra-jury-instructions/>
>
> --bks

Paywalled garbage noted.

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<uth5ir$54r$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37494&group=alt.politics#37494

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:27:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:27 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>Trump-appointed judge continues to pervert justice:
>> |
>> | 'Very, very troubling': Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge
>> | Cannon
>> |
>> | The jurist overseeing Donald Trump's classified documents
>> | case in Florida has raised eyebrows and alarms with her
>> | latest order
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/20/trump-cannon-judge-pra-jury-instructions/>
>Paywalled garbage noted.

Kremlin Girl gives the game away by admitting that she can judge
the quality of information *without reading it*. So sad.

--bks

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<39pqvilmcr2dcf1ek7q3181ph7i7t55sb8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37525&group=alt.politics#37525

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 07:03:07 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:03 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:27:23 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>>Trump-appointed judge continues to pervert justice:

>>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/20/trump-cannon-judge-pra-jury-instructions/>
>>Paywalled garbage noted.
>
>Kremlin Girl gives the game away by admitting that she can judge
>the quality of information *without reading it*. So sad.
>
> --bks

Bradley once again is demonstrating his lack of reading comprehnsion.

Re: Trump Judge Aileen Cannon's Hot Mess

<ctgLN.151690$STLe.95268@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37526&group=alt.politics#37526

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: me4gunzz...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net (Scout)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 07:20:56 -0700
 by: Scout - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:20 UTC

On 3/22/2024 4:03 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:27:23 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Paywalled garbage noted.
>>
>> Kremlin Girl gives the game away by admitting that she can judge
>> the quality of information *without reading it*. So sad.
>>
>> --bks
>
> Bradley once again is demonstrating his lack of reading comprehnsion. [sic]

No, he isn't. You called the WaPo article "garbage" without reading it. He got
you spot-on, as he always does.

Current score: Bradley 7,357, KG/BoN 0