Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.security,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t7x.net (68hx.1805)
Subject: Major Terroristic Attack in Moscow : 40+ Known Dead 100+ Injured
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:58:58 -0400
 by: 68hx.1805 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 21:58 UTC

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/ap-gunmen-in-combat-fatigues-open-fire-at-moscow-concert-hall-russian-news-agencies-say/

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20240322-gunmen-in-combat-fatigues-open-fire-at-moscow-concert-hall

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-68642036?src_origin=BBCS_BBC

At least 40 dead in Moscow concert hall attack, Russian intelligence
service says

At least 40 people have been killed after gunmen attacked a
packed concert venue on the outskirts of Moscow, Russian
intelligence said

More than 100 were wounded at the Crocus City Hall, the FSB
Federal Security Service added

Dramatic video shows panicked concertgoers taking cover as
shots and explosions ring out

A large fire has engulfed the roof of the complex and Russia's
national guard is searching for the gunmen who have yet to be
identified

The White House said it is working to find out more about
the situation and Ukraine has denied any involvement in
the attack

.. . .

BBC claims that the USA had heard "advanced rumors" of
a big attack coming, and indeed warned some American
citizens currently in and around Moscow - but Russian
authorities dismissed the intel as agiprop.

Alas, this may, to Russians, suggest that the USA was
in some way behind the attack.

In any case, this was a little army of attackers with
automatic weapons, explosives and incendiary bombs.
Massive shooting and then the concert hall was set on
fire - the roof eventually collapsing. Due to the damage
it is still unclear whether there are more survivors or
dead or even live terrorists inside.

There have been such attacks in the past, usually due
to to Chechan separatists and others down on Russia's
rad southwestern border. One attack was infamously
countered with Fentanyl vapor - causing mass casualties.

Putin - he will claim that the USA and Ukraine were
involved, the current political environment demands
such accusations. The Russian Federation is assumed
to be all happy and peaceful and everyone loves Putin
as last weeks phony election proves. Expect a wave of
retaliatory strikes in large Ukrainian cities and
perhaps some scary activity around the Balkan and
Polish borders. Never waste a good incident ...

BBC says it got a "report" that the IS group is claiming
credit ... but that's unverified, and even if they DO
claim credit it doesn't mean THEY actually did it.

Re: Major Terroristic Attack in Moscow : 40+ Known Dead 100+ Injured

<XzCdnbWkB7wcgGP4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37539&group=alt.politics#37539

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.security,alt.elections
From: 68hx.1...@g5t7x.net (68hx.1805)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:08:32 -0400
 by: 68hx.1805 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 00:08 UTC

On 3/22/24 5:58 PM, 68hx.1805 wrote:
> https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/ap-gunmen-in-combat-fatigues-open-fire-at-moscow-concert-hall-russian-news-agencies-say/
>

> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20240322-gunmen-in-combat-fatigues-open-fire-at-moscow-concert-hall
>

> https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-68642036?src_origin=BBCS_BBC
>
> At least 40 dead in Moscow concert hall attack, Russian intelligence
> service says
>
> At least 40 people have been killed after gunmen attacked a
> packed concert venue on the outskirts of Moscow, Russian
> intelligence said
>
> More than 100 were wounded at the Crocus City Hall, the FSB
> Federal Security Service added
>
> Dramatic video shows panicked concertgoers taking cover as
> shots and explosions ring out
>
> A large fire has engulfed the roof of the complex and Russia's
> national guard is searching for the gunmen who have yet to be
> identified
>
> The White House said it is working to find out more about
> the situation and Ukraine has denied any involvement in
> the attack
>
> . . .
>
>   BBC claims that the USA had heard "advanced rumors" of
>   a big attack coming, and indeed warned some American
>   citizens currently in and around Moscow - but Russian
>   authorities dismissed the intel as agiprop.
>
>   Alas, this may, to Russians, suggest that the USA was
>   in some way behind the attack.
>
>   In any case, this was a little army of attackers with
>   automatic weapons, explosives and incendiary bombs.
>   Massive shooting and then the concert hall was set on
>   fire - the roof eventually collapsing. Due to the damage
>   it is still unclear whether there are more survivors or
>   dead or even live terrorists inside.
>
>   There have been such attacks in the past, usually due
>   to to Chechan separatists and others down on Russia's
>   rad southwestern border. One attack was infamously
>   countered with Fentanyl vapor - causing mass casualties.
>
>   Putin - he will claim that the USA and Ukraine were
>   involved, the current political environment demands
>   such accusations. The Russian Federation is assumed
>   to be all happy and peaceful and everyone loves Putin
>   as last weeks phony election proves. Expect a wave of
>   retaliatory strikes in large Ukrainian cities and
>   perhaps some scary activity around the Balkan and
>   Polish borders. Never waste a good incident ...
>
>   BBC says it got a "report" that the IS group is claiming
>   credit ... but that's unverified, and even if they DO
>   claim credit it doesn't mean THEY actually did it.

Video now ... "fish in a barrel" ... terrorists walked
through the aisles blasting everyone, panic created
mobs at the doors and they shot at those too. Then
they burned the concert hall and anyone else left
inside. Apparently most/all of the terrorists ESCAPED
in a van afterwards. They MAY have secondary targets.