"Open Channel D..." -- Napoleon Solo, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns

SubjectAuthor
* [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plantltlee1
`* Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Powerbodzilowichi
 +- Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant probleltlee1
 `- Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant probleByker

1
[ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns

<51d6fe30-be03-490b-92fc-f11a6354c8adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3732&group=soc.culture.china#3732

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant
problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:51 UTC

Or worthless news?

"Paris [France], July 23 (ANI): French co-owner of Taishan Nuclear Power Plant located in China's southern Guangdong province on Thursday warned of problems serious enough to warrant shutdown.

The spokesperson for Electricite de France (EDF) said that the damage to the fuel rods at China nuclear power plant are serious enough to warrant shutdown. He said, it was a "serious situation that is evolving," reported CNN.

If the reactor was in France, the company would have shut it down already due to "the procedures and practices in terms of operating nuclear power plants in France," the spokesperson said.

The spokesperson refrained from direct call on China to halt operations at the plant, noting it was a decision for its Chinese partner and majority shareholder in the plant, the China General Nuclear Power Group (CGN).
Framatome declined to provide an additional comment when asked about the EDF statement, reported CNN. (ANI)"

Looks like EDF had a press conference on some other issue. CNN reporters asked a "what about" question on the situation of the Taisan Nuclear Plant. The "spokeperson" or whoever simply repeated previous warning.

By design, every single nuclear plant is "serious situation that is evolving" every second every hour, 7/24 a week.

If there were new development since last June , EDF, being a 30% owner would definitely be informed. And IF there were valid technical reasons that the plant should be shut down, EDF would definitely inform its Chinese partner as well as the world. More important, it could protest very loudly if China failed to take its suggestion into consideration. Not sitting on it hands lamely and told the world that it was not telling China to shut down. After all, the nuclear plant is also its asset.

As is, the news contained zero technical information on why it should be shut down. Journalists and news agencies are just recycling a 4-week olds news.

Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns

<sdh2jn$r1p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3741&group=soc.culture.china#3741

From: toi...@tr.com (bodzilowichi)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power
Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 20:55:19 +0800
 by: bodzilowichi - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 12:55 UTC

On 24/7/2021 3:51 am, ltlee1 wrote:
> Or worthless news?
>
> "Paris [France], July 23 (ANI): French co-owner of Taishan Nuclear Power Plant located in China's southern Guangdong province on Thursday warned of problems serious enough to warrant shutdown.
>
> The spokesperson for Electricite de France (EDF) said that the damage to the fuel rods at China nuclear power plant are serious enough to warrant shutdown. He said, it was a "serious situation that is evolving," reported CNN.
>
> If the reactor was in France, the company would have shut it down already due to "the procedures and practices in terms of operating nuclear power plants in France," the spokesperson said.
>
> The spokesperson refrained from direct call on China to halt operations at the plant, noting it was a decision for its Chinese partner and majority shareholder in the plant, the China General Nuclear Power Group (CGN).
> Framatome declined to provide an additional comment when asked about the EDF statement, reported CNN. (ANI)"
>
> Looks like EDF had a press conference on some other issue. CNN reporters asked a "what about" question on the situation of the Taisan Nuclear Plant. The "spokeperson" or whoever simply repeated previous warning.
>
> By design, every single nuclear plant is "serious situation that is evolving" every second every hour, 7/24 a week.
>
> If there were new development since last June , EDF, being a 30% owner would definitely be informed. And IF there were valid technical reasons that the plant should be shut down, EDF would definitely inform its Chinese partner as well as the world. More important, it could protest very loudly if China failed to take its suggestion into consideration. Not sitting on it hands lamely and told the world that it was not telling China to shut down. After all, the nuclear plant is also its asset.
>
> As is, the news contained zero technical information on why it should be shut down. Journalists and news agencies are just recycling a 4-week olds news.

The French is bribed abd paid to hash concerns made years ago. They
should have sold off their 30% share from the venture ever since they
said long ago without evidence.

Since then they did not do so till to date until this smear is paid to
cast again. They should sell their share and then shut up.

He should be arrested under the national security law for defamatory and
libel.

If he goes to a country and cast such aspersion there, he can guarantee
himself will be detained, jailed, sued, and deported from ever to step
into the country.

If he cast libel and defamatory in his country or anywhere in the world,
he will still be reached and be liable for it.

Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns

<ac86b5f4-7d37-4a17-972c-090c9586b08cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3747&group=soc.culture.china#3747

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 15:21 UTC

On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 8:55:22 AM UTC-4, bodzilowichi wrote:
> On 24/7/2021 3:51 am, ltlee1 wrote:
> > Or worthless news?
> >
> > "Paris [France], July 23 (ANI): French co-owner of Taishan Nuclear Power Plant located in China's southern Guangdong province on Thursday warned of problems serious enough to warrant shutdown.
> >
> > The spokesperson for Electricite de France (EDF) said that the damage to the fuel rods at China nuclear power plant are serious enough to warrant shutdown. He said, it was a "serious situation that is evolving," reported CNN.
> >
> > If the reactor was in France, the company would have shut it down already due to "the procedures and practices in terms of operating nuclear power plants in France," the spokesperson said.
> >
> > The spokesperson refrained from direct call on China to halt operations at the plant, noting it was a decision for its Chinese partner and majority shareholder in the plant, the China General Nuclear Power Group (CGN).
> > Framatome declined to provide an additional comment when asked about the EDF statement, reported CNN. (ANI)"
> >
> > Looks like EDF had a press conference on some other issue. CNN reporters asked a "what about" question on the situation of the Taisan Nuclear Plant. The "spokeperson" or whoever simply repeated previous warning.
> >
> > By design, every single nuclear plant is "serious situation that is evolving" every second every hour, 7/24 a week.
> >
> > If there were new development since last June , EDF, being a 30% owner would definitely be informed. And IF there were valid technical reasons that the plant should be shut down, EDF would definitely inform its Chinese partner as well as the world. More important, it could protest very loudly if China failed to take its suggestion into consideration. Not sitting on it hands lamely and told the world that it was not telling China to shut down. After all, the nuclear plant is also its asset.
> >
> > As is, the news contained zero technical information on why it should be shut down. Journalists and news agencies are just recycling a 4-week olds news.
> >
> The French is bribed abd paid to hash concerns made years ago. They
> should have sold off their 30% share from the venture ever since they
> said long ago without evidence.
>
> Since then they did not do so till to date until this smear is paid to
> cast again. They should sell their share and then shut up.
>
> He should be arrested under the national security law for defamatory and
> libel.
>
> If he goes to a country and cast such aspersion there, he can guarantee
> himself will be detained, jailed, sued, and deported from ever to step
> into the country.
>
> If he cast libel and defamatory in his country or anywhere in the world,
> he will still be reached and be liable for it.

1. As is, I believe the news is CNN journalist recycling old news. Even when
journalist interviewing unnamed "government informers", it is not uncommon that both
sides know that one is relating nonsense and the other one is reporting nonsense. The
point is that the article would be published and circulated. Government informer would
successfully spread falsehood and the journalist would get the credit.

Win-win for both. The losers are the target of the unnamed "government informer" and the
public.

2. China does a great in controlling the pandemic as well as other minimizing casualties
and damage in other natural disasters, However, it is still not transparent..

An epidemic serious enough to lock down Wuhan and nearby regions certainly
deserves an open to the public government hearing open to the public. It is a step
to further solidify people's trust toward the government. The same concerning the
alarm raised by Taishan Nuclear Plant's French partner. After all, it is a matter of public
concern. If foreign accusation is crying wolf, a open the public hear would be the best
way to rebute the lie.

Re: [ New warning?Recycling old news?]China's Taishan Nuclear Power Plant problems serious enough to warrant shutdown, French co-owner warns

<7KidnZA0KZMaDWH9nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3761&group=soc.culture.china#3761

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:13:26 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:13 UTC

On 24/7/2021 3:51 am, ltlee1 wrote:
> Or worthless news?
>
> "Paris [France], July 23 (ANI): French co-owner of Taishan Nuclear Power
> Plant located in China's southern Guangdong province on Thursday warned of
> problems serious enough to warrant shutdown.

Chingchong Fukushima waiting to happen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Or4zrU1ZM