Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: In Numbers - 2024 Thus Far
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 24 01:36:29 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 01:36 UTC

There have been:

1.5 million illegal migrant border encounters, according to DHS stats

An additional 860,000 "gotaways" allowed to simply walk into the country

And a DHS apprehension rate under 60% has allowed in millions more.

White Americans are facing yet another year of illegal immigration which
will see upwards of 5-9 million racial foreigners simply walk into their
country.

Read more about how the American state facilitates illegal migrant entry,
fails to stop them at the border, and even gives them the legal right to
work and live in the US and compete with Americans here on our Substack:

<https://whitepapersinstitute.substack.com/p/in-numbers-2024-thus-far>

<https://archive.ph/G3ESA>

Re: In Numbers - 2024 Thus Far

<utup8n$1soos$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37661&group=alt.politics#37661

From: Lucas_Mc...@tutanato.com (Lucas McCain)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,alt.politics.nationalism.white
Subject: Re: In Numbers - 2024 Thus Far
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:23:02 -0600
 by: Lucas McCain - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:23 UTC

On 3/25/2024 7:36 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> There have been:
>
> 1.5 million illegal migrant border encounters, according to DHS stats
>
> An additional 860,000 "gotaways" allowed to simply walk into the country
>
> And a DHS apprehension rate under 60% has allowed in millions more.
>
> White Americans are facing yet another year of illegal immigration which
> will see upwards of 5-9 million racial foreigners simply walk into their
> country.
>
> Read more about how the American state facilitates illegal migrant entry,
> fails to stop them at the border, and even gives them the legal right to
> work and live in the US and compete with Americans here on our Substack:
>
> <https://whitepapersinstitute.substack.com/p/in-numbers-2024-thus-far>
>
> <https://archive.ph/G3ESA>

Thousands of Invaders Will Be Released En Masse Within Days

Thousands of invaders could be released en masse onto the streets in
days, causing chaos in southern border communities as support funding
dries up, say officials.

Local governments and nonprofits in the region have long worked with
U.S. border officials to take migrants to sites such as Casa Alitas, a
Catholic-run shelter for migrant families in Tucson, Arizona, or the
Regional Center for Border Health in Yuma.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) disburses funds from the
Shelter and Services Program to entities providing shelter, food,
transportation, and support to invaders who have been processed and
released from custody while awaiting the outcome of invasion
proceedings. But that federal funding will run out on March 31.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/thousands-of-migrants-could-be-released-en-masse-in-days/ar-BB1kyR8r

How convenient for the invaders. Instead of Alejandro Mayorkas and
Brandon preventing them from illegally entering the border states, they
sue the border states for trying to prevent the invaders from invading.
Then they conveniently run out of money to hide the shit show going on
in the border states because they gave the money to Israel and Ukraine.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us