The man who runs may fight again. -- Menander

interests / alt.politics / Re: Crocus City Hall

SubjectAuthor
* Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Crocus City HallSiri Cruise
|`- Re: Crocus City HallGovernor Swill
`* Re: Crocus City HallNoBody
 +* Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
 |`- Re: Crocus City HallGovernor Swill
 `* Re: Crocus City HallSiri Cruise
  `* Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
   +* Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
   |`- Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
   `* Re: Crocus City HallNoBody
    `* Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
     `* Re: Crocus City HallNoBody
      +* Re: Crocus City HallBradley K. Sherman
      |+- Re: Crocus City HallGovernor Swill
      |`* Re: Crocus City HallNoBody
      | +- Re: Crocus City HallDavid Hartung
      | `- Re: Crocus City HallNoBody
      `- Re: Crocus City HallSiri Cruise

1
Crocus City Hall

<utl0e9$but$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37537&group=alt.politics#37537

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Crocus City Hall
Date: 22 Mar 2024 22:24:09 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:24 UTC

| Several assailants burst into a large concert hall in
| Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with gunfire,
| killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 and
| setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days
| after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power
| in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.
<https://apnews.com/article/russia-moscow-gunmen-concert-hall-injuries-fe7db5bb4ad4df17b6cbd04a3250faa1>

This is the same venue where Trump held a Miss Universe pageant
in 2013, launching his bid to be POTUS, with the help of Putin:
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-2013>

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utlqf9$3fh85$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37545&group=alt.politics#37545

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Crocus City Hall
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:48:20 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 05:48 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | Several assailants burst into a large concert hall in
> | Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with gunfire,
> | killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 and
> | setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days
> | after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power
> | in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.

That's sad. I want Russia out of Ukraine, but I don't want
Ukrainians or Russians killed.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Crocus City Hall

<658tvi1cpc8rt6t9ojo80kga7n1bld82uu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37549&group=alt.politics#37549

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 05:28:37 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 09:28 UTC

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:48:20 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Several assailants burst into a large concert hall in
>> | Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with gunfire,
>> | killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 and
>> | setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days
>> | after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power
>> | in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.
>
>That's sad. I want Russia out of Ukraine, but I don't want
>Ukrainians or Russians killed.

Domestic terrorism is a terrible thing. Putin is going to have to deal with that.

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<tiotvidgag8fl6clq0iitft9gqis0skv6k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37554&group=alt.politics#37554

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:09:33 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:09 UTC

On 22 Mar 2024 22:24:09 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Several assailants burst into a large concert hall in
> | Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with gunfire,
> | killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 and
> | setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days
> | after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power
> | in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.
><https://apnews.com/article/russia-moscow-gunmen-concert-hall-injuries-fe7db5bb4ad4df17b6cbd04a3250faa1>
>
>This is the same venue where Trump held a Miss Universe pageant
>in 2013, launching his bid to be POTUS, with the help of Putin:
><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-2013>
>
> --bks

What the heck point are you trying to make???

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utmo29$9ai$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37556&group=alt.politics#37556

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:13 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Several assailants burst into a large concert hall in
>> | Moscow on Friday and sprayed the crowd with gunfire,
>> | killing at least 40 people, injuring more than 100 and
>> | setting fire to the venue in a brazen attack just days
>> | after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on power
>> | in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide.
>><https://apnews.com/article/russia-moscow-gunmen-concert-hall-injuries-fe7db5bb4ad4df17b6cbd04a3250faa1>
>>
>>This is the same venue where Trump held a Miss Universe pageant
>>in 2013, launching his bid to be POTUS, with the help of Putin:
>><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-2013>
>
>What the heck point are you trying to make???

It's just an "aide memoire," Russian troll:
| In a June 18, 2013, tweet, Trump wrote: "Do you think Putin
| will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in
| Moscow -- if so, will he become my new best friend?"
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-a-personal-letter-trump-invited-putin-to-the-2013-miss-universe-pageant/2018/03/09/a3404358-23d2-11e8-a589-763893265565_story.html>

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utn120$3oe9f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37559&group=alt.politics#37559

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 09:46:53 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:46 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> What the heck point are you trying to make???

Putin is making Russia brittle. Moslems from their south and
siberians don't really want to be russians and they're the ones
being shipped off to Putin's imperial war in Ukraine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Americans are best informed of the chaos that csn erupt at any time.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utni0d$j7g$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37560&group=alt.politics#37560

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:36:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:36 UTC

<https://www.barrons.com/news/attack-on-russia-concert-hall-with-trump-links-9089eff3>

| In a personal letter, Trump invited Putin to the 2013 Miss
| Universe pageant
| In a June 18, 2013, tweet, Trump wrote: "Do you think Putin
| will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in
| Moscow -- if so, will he become my new best friend?"
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-a-personal-letter-trump-invited-putin-to-the-2013-miss-universe-pageant/2018/03/09/a3404358-23d2-11e8-a589-763893265565_story.html>

| All of Trump's Russia Ties, in 7 Charts
<https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868/>

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utnnl0$1hc$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37561&group=alt.politics#37561

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 23:12:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 23:12 UTC

> | In a June 18, 2013, tweet, Trump wrote: "Do you think Putin
> | will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in
> | Moscow -- if so, will he become my new best friend?"

| Before he helped broker a 2016 meeting between the Trump
| campaign and a Russian attorney offering derogatory
| information about Hillary Clinton, Emin Agalarov, the
| Russian-Azerbaijani pop star who spent his teenage years in
| Tenafly, toured a potential development site in Moscow with
| Ivanka Trump.
|
| In February 2014, Agalarov and President Donald Trump's
| eldest daughter visited "Crocus City," a site owned by
| Agalarov's developer father Aras Agalarov, to explore a
| proposed joint venture to build an 800-unit building on the
| property, according to special counsel Robert Mueller's
| investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016
| presidential election.
<https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/04/20/mueller-report-reveals-how-a-tenafly-boy-turned-russian-pop-star-got-involved-with-trump/3519016002/>

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utp570$g16$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37563&group=alt.politics#37563

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:10:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 12:10 UTC

<https://www.wsj.com/article_email/russian-officials-overheard-discussing-trump-associates-before-campaign-began-1499890354-lMyQjAxMTI3MjE5MjExMzI0Wj/>

| An American-based employee of a Russian real estate company
| took part in a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between a
| Russian lawyer and Donald Trump Jr., bringing to eight the
| number of known participants at the session that has
| emerged as a key focus of the investigation of the Trump
| campaign's interactions with Russians.
|
| Ike Kaveladze's presence was confirmed by Scott Balber, an
| attorney for Emin and Aras Agalarov, the Russian developers
| who hosted the Trump-owned Miss Universe pageant in 2013.
| Balber said Kaveladze works for the Agalarovs' company and
| attended as their representative.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/eighth-person-in-trump-tower-meeting-is-identified/2017/07/18/e971234a-6bce-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html>

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<5ia00jl4hh8ic89grlent4r7rluq8kul2g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37565&group=alt.politics#37565

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 09:28:57 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:28 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:13:29 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://apnews.com/article/russia-moscow-gunmen-concert-hall-injuries-fe7db5bb4ad4df17b6cbd04a3250faa1>
>>>
>>>This is the same venue where Trump held a Miss Universe pageant
>>>in 2013, launching his bid to be POTUS, with the help of Putin:
>>><https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-2013>
>>
>>What the heck point are you trying to make???
>
>It's just an "aide memoire," Russian troll:
> | In a June 18, 2013, tweet, Trump wrote: "Do you think Putin
> | will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in
> | Moscow -- if so, will he become my new best friend?"
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-a-personal-letter-trump-invited-putin-to-the-2013-miss-universe-pageant/2018/03/09/a3404358-23d2-11e8-a589-763893265565_story.html>

Trump was approached by billionaire Moscow developer Aras Agalarov and his pop star son,
Emin, who said they would pay to bring Miss Universe to the Russian capital.

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

Trump was eager for Putin to attend the event, but the Russian president canceled a
planned appearance at the last minute, Aras Agalarov told The Washington Post in a 2016
interview.

“That was a very complicated situation then, because I promised Trump he would meet
Putin,” Agalarov said.

Interesting. Isn't influence peddling one of the charges Republicans have tried to stick
to Hunter Biden?

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<dnb00jtj52mpk512il043usqvbg90u0kuo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37567&group=alt.politics#37567

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 09:50:08 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:50 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:36:13 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

> | Attack On Russia Concert Hall With Trump Links
><https://www.barrons.com/news/attack-on-russia-concert-hall-with-trump-links-9089eff3>

And Bradley streches something fierce to try (and fail) to make a
point.

> | In a personal letter, Trump invited Putin to the 2013 Miss
> | Universe pageant
> | In a June 18, 2013, tweet, Trump wrote: "Do you think Putin
> | will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in
> | Moscow -- if so, will he become my new best friend?"
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-a-personal-letter-trump-invited-putin-to-the-2013-miss-universe-pageant/2018/03/09/a3404358-23d2-11e8-a589-763893265565_story.html>

Oh look another paywalled site. Must be nice to have all your
subscriptions paid for by the Russian government, eh Bradley?

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utpbi3$q5c$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37570&group=alt.politics#37570

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Oh look another paywalled site.

Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<p6m20j17qkpvhi8jhui0m5qotvgr8kjfo0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37590&group=alt.politics#37590

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 06:59:29 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:59 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>Oh look another paywalled site.
>
>Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!
>
> --bks

Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
one pays for a subscription.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utrlkj$eer$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37593&group=alt.politics#37593

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>Oh look another paywalled site.
>>
>>Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!
>
>Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
>one pays for a subscription.

If you want to discuss politics with the adults, Kremlin Girl, get a
subscription to the Washington Post. Otherwise stop whingeing.

--bks

Re: Crocus City Hall

<utrltl$11tf8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37594&group=alt.politics#37594

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 04:07:34 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:07 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>> Oh look another paywalled site.
>>
>> Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!
>>
>> --bks
>
> Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
> one pays for a subscription.

It's Monday. Is Don Fatso broke yet?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Re: Crocus City Hall

<pue30jpj7375g39mtmd59hk2d25c0tc5ra@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37622&group=alt.politics#37622

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:03:36 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:03 UTC

On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02:43 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!
>>
>>Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
>>one pays for a subscription.
>
>If you want to discuss politics with the adults, Kremlin Girl, get a
>subscription to the Washington Post. Otherwise stop whingeing.
>
> --bks

I used to have a WAPO account but they still let me in. NYT only charges a buck a week. I
can swing that. I stream Max so if inclined I could watch CNN (gag) or CBS on my
Paramount stream. Mom streams Peacock so there's NBC. Plenty of other websites don't
paywall, those that do I can often get past with a plug in. The only outlet I'd really
like to have that's paywalled and more than I want to pay is WSJ.

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<o3a50j58h8s5l6q9tlifb8bntf5j2hi3t6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37646&group=alt.politics#37646

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 06:51:54 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:51 UTC

Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>Yawn. More fact-free whingeing from Kremlin Girl. What a mope!
>>
>>Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
>>one pays for a subscription.
>
>If you want to discuss politics with the adults, Kremlin Girl, get a
>subscription to the Washington Post. Otherwise stop whingeing.
>
> --bks

If you want to be credible, don't provide citations to publications
that require one to spend money to read their nonsense. Why would I
waste money on garbage?

Of course you're not credible so there's that.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<SbBMN.579446$Ama9.533227@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37659&group=alt.politics#37659

From: jun...@LCMS_shitbags.org (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:45:06 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:45 UTC

On 3/26/2024 3:51 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02:43 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>
>> Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>> Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
>>> one pays for a subscription.
>>
>> If you want to discuss politics with the adults, Kremlin Girl, get a
>> subscription to the Washington Post. Otherwise stop whingeing.
>>
>> --bks
>
> If you want to be credible, don't provide citations to publications
> that require one to spend money to read their nonsense. Why would I
> waste money on garbage?

How can you know it's garbage if you haven't read it?

Fuck off.

Re: Crocus City Hall

<ntu70j1ii0fst3u9todco5jgtm3531flc6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37683&group=alt.politics#37683

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:58:55 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:58 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 06:51:54 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:02:43 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:58:27 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>>Yawn. Once again Bradley posts "facts" that can't be verified unless
>>>one pays for a subscription.
>>
>>If you want to discuss politics with the adults, Kremlin Girl, get a
>>subscription to the Washington Post. Otherwise stop whingeing.
>>
>> --bks
>
>If you want to be credible, don't provide citations to publications
>that require one to spend money to read their nonsense. Why would I
>waste money on garbage?
>
>Of course you're not credible so there's that.

Once again Bradley is silent.