Sometimes, too long is too long. -- Joe Crowe

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

SubjectAuthor
* China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delaysRusty Wyse
+* Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping dekitaro.
|`- Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping deByker
`* Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring andlaranrukarute
 `* Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping deByker
  `- Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring andRusty Wyse

1
China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<5572a684-96ac-4fde-8a74-698f83fd6b85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3416&group=soc.culture.china#3416

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:37 UTC

China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-trade-global-demand-for-chinese-made-goods-is-soaring-and-shipping-delays-are-easing-too/ar-AAM5xCC?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<sddl7e$gjl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3718&group=soc.culture.china#3718

From: toi...@tr.com (kitaro.)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:48:28 +0800
 by: kitaro. - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 05:48 UTC

The world needs China-made more than ever.

Just look at the huge demand of goods by countries around the world. This
including of huge demand of goods
to the beloved evil US.

Instead of working for the world, the evil US spends their time every day in
their home enjoying and using the cheap and affordable China-made products
to slander and conniving with 5 eyes to meddle in China's internal affairs.

US knows that loads of affordable pandemic kits and tools and equipment have
been exported to them on a daily basis and to all the poor countries, at the
same price, too.

While they enjoy their great savings daily from China-made quality according
to quality specification required of the product made, they continue to make
slandering Asian racist comments about them around the world.

There are no shortage of slandering and you-tubing people in America and one
typical back shit follower is from the isolate Oklahoma.

Because of slandering and racist Asian behaviour by US and its 5 eyes, a day
will come when all products being sold to US and 5 eyes will have a very
high marked-up made to American-made and 5 eyes made prices.

A marked of few thousand per cent on the China-made price will eventuate ,
which is based on American labour rate of $15 per hour.

And additionally, topped up with another variable few hundred per cent based
on American
overhead rate, corporate and personal income tax rate.

A day will come when a USD $30 China-made product to be shipped and sold in
US will be marked up by one or two zero at the end of price of it.

That is to say, the product will $300 to $3,000 a piece according the
different
material quality and tight quality standards and specifications.

Henceforth, there will a differentiation prices between China-made products
exporting to US and poorer countries.

This is a kind of circulatory economy in wealth distribution to equal out
unequal wealth in all countries.

The punitive price is also to punish countries who keep making slandering
and
attacking behaviours on China, and as well as other countries, too.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping
delays are easing too

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-trade-global-demand-for-chinese-made-goods-is-soaring-and-shipping-delays-are-easing-too/ar-AAM5xCC?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<lbqdnVS9VbQMj2b9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3730&group=soc.culture.china#3730

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,sci.military.naval,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:03:44 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:03 UTC

"kitaro" the nym-shifter wrote in message news:sddl7e$gjl$1@dont-email.me...

> The world needs China-made more than ever.

In America we have a saying: "You get what you pay for.":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_kqSH394s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGlXWRNUb-A

https://tinyurl.com/v3ts82fp

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-simple-reason-the-world-isnt-buying-all-chinas-fancy-18857

"When it comes to nation states, China’s record as an arms exporter has been
abysmal. The list of defective armaments supplied by the PLA is long, and
its quality of products supplied is questionable to say the least."
China Exports Junk, Opts For Russian Military Equipment At Home

Dr. Punit Saurabh

As per a report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
(SIPRI), Chinese defence manufacturing firms accounted for almost 16% of the
global arms sales in 2020, and are expected to increase their share in 2021.

In the last 10 years, almost 82% of Chinese exports have been targeted at
countries in Asia, with more than 60% going to Pakistan, Bangladesh and
Myanmar.

Attempts at opening up Latin America have lagged behind other exporters
while arms markets in East and Central Africa have witnessed a significant
increase in supply of Chinese military equipment.

However, this weapons glut has led to allegations of inferior and
substandard quality of military equipment which have repeatedly failed to
deliver when required, and have even resulted in the loss of lives of their
users.

The major reasons why the arms exports from China are so skewed towards
countries with comparatively lesser regulated markets is firstly, the lower
quality and therefore lower costs of the weapons platforms and secondly, a
no-questions-asked policy regarding the use of these weapons.

While the major weapons suppliers of the world, especially the US, Germany
and many others are very particular that their military hardware be used
only under the terms and conditions as agreed under strict and detailed
agreements, Chinese supplies come with no strings attached.

As a result, Chinese arms despite their abhorrent quality, are preferred by
armed groups of all flavors across the world.

Germany banned sales of their weapons to Saudi Arabia after the killing of
Jamal Khashoggi, and the U.S. has terminated a number of contracts or put
sanctions on new military hardware and spare parts and maintenance tools for
existing ones on countries such as Pakistan for breach of contract.

China’s weapons however have been used freely by the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda
and other terrorist groups.

When it comes to nation states, China’s record as an arms exporter has been
abysmal. The list of defective armaments supplied by the PLA is long, and
its quality of products supplied is questionable to say the least.

Bangladesh, and Pakistan, Myanmar to the east – all ‘victims’ of Chinese
arms sales

Myanmar has come out openly and criticized the quality of weapons supplied
by the Chinese.

Jordan had been supplied with six CH-4B drones in 2017, but was forced to
sell in 2019, after major performance issues with the unmanned platforms.

Kenya got VN-4 armored personnel carriers manufactured by the Chinese
government-owned Chonqing Tiema Industries in 2016.

But China’s sales representatives themselves declined to sit inside the
vehicles during a test firing. A few Kenyan personnel have died in those
vehicles.

Similar incidents have occurred in Algeria, Bangladesh and even iron brother
Pakistan which is left with six out of nine non-functioning air defence
systems (LOMADS), bought recently at exorbitant prices.

It is no secret that in its eagerness to counter India and strengthen its
position in Bangladesh, China sold two obsolete 1970s era Ming class Type
035G submarines to Bangladesh at US$100 million each in 2017.

The interesting part about the submarines was that they were originally used
as training vessels for China’s Navy – the PLAN – and had outlived their
utility.

The condition of these submarines is so pathetic that they are reportedly
lying unserviceable for some time.

It is to be noted that In April 2003, a PLA Navy Ming Class submarine 361
suffered a mechanical failure in the Yellow Sea killing all its 70 crew
members.

A more recently acquired pair of Chinese 053H3 Frigates (BNS Umar Farooq and
BNS Abu Ubaidah) arrived at Mongla Port Bangladesh in 2020, after
experiencing multiple defects en-route.

Chinese frigate sold to Bangladesh:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SteKrueBe

This included a non-functioning navigation radar and gun system.

A recent report highlighted the purchase of 20 surface combatants from China
by the Bangladesh Navy acquired under a Government to Government deal and a
number of defects onboard these vessels, with discussions underway to
mitigate these long pending defects.

The same report article extensively reported major defects, across various
classes of ships built by the Chinese, including rapid corrosion of the
underwater hull and propellers, welding defects, excessive vibrations of
main engines etc.

Ships’ operating speeds have also shown a reduction of up to 5 knots within
a few years of commissioning.

While multiple problems in machinery controls, onboard electronics, faulty
PCBs etc have also been plaguing these ships, submarines fitted with
obsolete Halon fire-fighting systems went out of production in 1994

Six China-made Y12e and MA60 aircraft, already rejected by Bangladesh, were
purchased by Nepal for its national airlines but now are lying useless as
they are neither suited for Nepal’s terrain nor are spare parts available
for them.

The Chinese have also refused to consider Nepal’s requests to replace them.

China’s English language mouthpiece Global Times touted its Z-10ME and Z-20
helicopters as the ones most likely to boost its exports numbers.

While the Z-10ME is an attack helicopter, the Z-20 is a tactical utility
helicopter. What is not publicised is the fact that the Chinese military has
itself distanced itself from these junk pieces.

Despite China spending a lot of funds on the publicity of these platforms
for export, the Chinese armed forces are using the Russian Mi-17 variants:
Mi-171E, Mi-171Sh and Mi-171 Lt.

China is visibly wary with the results of its indigenous industries’
capabilities when it comes to manufacturing full-fledged combat helicopters.

500 units of its Mi-171 helicopters are likely to be procured in the near
future by China, whose Z-10 and Z-20 helicopters neither have the engine
capacity to fly at high altitudes, nor the capability to carry the requisite
manpower for close combat.

Chinese capabilities in manufacturing, mostly due to their prowess in
reverse engineering, are far behind Russia or other capable arms exporters.

In fact, China hasn’t been able to reverse engineer the most important
component in these helicopters, that is, the Russian VK-2500-03 engine which
still has to be imported in large quantities.

Moreover, the Z-20 is still not a multi-functional combat helicopter as it
does not have armaments, armour protection or outboard fuel tanks.

In the past, its efforts to reverse engineer Sukhoi 30 Fighters failed
miserably, and what it was finally able to develop were cheap copycats
versions of the Sukhoi 27 and Sukhoi 33 it named as the Shenyang J-11/16 and
Shenyang J 15 respectively.

Popular Mechanics in its article titled “Counterfeit Air Power: Meet China’s
Copycat Air Force” extensively reported on the blatant copyright
infringement and reverse engineering carried out by the PLA.

It provided evidence reported earlier by defense experts from Russian,
European as well as American media about the copycat and counterfeit defence
industries running inside China.

China’s Chengdu J 20 is considered a classic copycat of the F -22 Raptor
which is widely accepted by strategic experts.

In its standoff with India, China has discovered the disadvantages of its
outdated aviation platforms especially in high altitude, and is now
struggling to complete its inventory of capable platforms.

Relying heavily on Russian largesse, China’s duplicitous act of exporting
lowly quality helicopters to dependent countries has to be called out.

While these arms and platforms may be useful for terrorist groups, countries
have much better options than China to cater to their strategic needs.

http://rlu.ru/2NxrC

Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<sdh47c$5b0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3742&group=soc.culture.china#3742

From: toi...@tr.com (laranrukarute)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and
shipping delays are easing too
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 21:22:53 +0800
 by: laranrukarute - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 13:22 UTC

On 14/7/2021 6:37 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-trade-global-demand-for-chinese-made-goods-is-soaring-and-shipping-delays-are-easing-too/ar-AAM5xCC?ocid=msedgntp

Since the price of products sold to highly paid people in US is the same
as sold to poorly paid people in poor countries, there should be a
re-balance with higher pricing up to 1,000 per cent for the US market.

This is so that US people will not enjoy cheap price good quality and
yet spend their excess income on other things like buying cars, houses,
guns, travels, drinks and boozes, night clubs, pets, and making
insinuation attacks against countries.

If Biden were to keep his "competition" word in talking to Xi on his
phone upon taking up his new job as US president, he should clean up
American media and those American stooges from hurting their competition
of businesses with each other and with other countries as well.

Biden told Xi in his phone call that US welcomes competition with China
and with every country as well.

By this, it means Biden should stop all the propaganda and insinuation
and disrespectful behaviors against other countries when he does not
seek US to be attacked by propaganda, white house and media insinuation,
or making disrespectful behaviors by other countries.

Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<vcidnVrWq9pDEmH9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3760&group=soc.culture.china#3760

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.economics
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:10:38 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 22:10 UTC

"laranrukarute" wrote in message news:sdh47c$5b0$1@dont-email.me...

On 14/7/2021 6:37 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
>> China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping
>> delays are easing too
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-trade-global-demand-for-chinese-made-goods-is-soaring-and-shipping-delays-are-easing-too/ar-AAM5xCC?ocid=msedgntp
>>

> Since the price of products sold to highly paid people in US is the same
> as sold to poorly paid people in poor countries, there should be a
> re-balance with higher pricing up to 1,000 per cent for the US market.

In which case the manufacturers will pull up stakes and move to Pakistan...

Re: China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping delays are easing too

<5bc106c5-fe43-44e3-8006-cdb7f0b4a2e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3776&group=soc.culture.china#3776

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 08:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
shipping delays are easing too
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:40 UTC

On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 3:10:46 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "laranrukarute" wrote in message news:sdh47c$5b0$1...@dont-email.me...
> On 14/7/2021 6:37 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> >> China trade: Global demand for Chinese-made goods is soaring and shipping
> >> delays are easing too
> >>
> >> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-trade-global-demand-for-chinese-made-goods-is-soaring-and-shipping-delays-are-easing-too/ar-AAM5xCC?ocid=msedgntp
> >>

> > Since the price of products sold to highly paid people in US is the same
> > as sold to poorly paid people in poor countries, there should be a
> > re-balance with higher pricing up to 1,000 per cent for the US market.
> In which case the manufacturers will pull up stakes and move to Pakistan...

Good!!!
And spread the wealth around...