Do not throw cigarette butts in the urinal, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

interests / rec.games.trivia / RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventMark Brader
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventJoshua Kreitzer
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventDan Tilque
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventDan Blum
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventErland Sommarskog
+- Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInventPete Gayde
`- RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6 answers: CanGeo, CanInventMark Brader

1
RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<gOGdnVUgdeKUR97_nZ2dnUU7-UPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3778&group=rec.games.trivia#3778

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:18:17 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 04:18 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2012-04-02,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of Footloose and Firkin Free, but have been reformatted
and may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
correct answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
that may appear in these rounds, see my 2021-07-20 companion posting
on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

* Game 10, Round 4 - Canadiana Geography - Prairie Towns

Here <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/10-04/prairie.png> is a map
of the three prairie provinces. On each question we will provide
you with the name of a city or town, and you give us the number
of the corresponding circle on the map.

1. Edmonton.
2. Winnipeg.
3. Prince Albert.
4. Medicine Hat.
5. Flin Flon.
6. Swift Current.
7. Fort McMurray.
8. Red Deer.
9. Brandon.
10. Lloydminster.

There were, obviously, 14 decoys. Decode the rot13 and give the
numbers for these if you like for fun, but for no points.

11. Calgary.
12. Canmore.
13. Churchill.
14. Dauphin.
15. Fort Chipewyan.
16. Gimli.
17. Grande Prairie.
18. Jasper.
19. La Ronge.
20. Lethbridge.
21. Portage la Prairie.
22. Regina.
23. Saskatoon.
24. Thompson.

* Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions

1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
delivered from the farm to the hotel.

2. This variant of a popular sport (or, to some, a game) was
devised in the early 20th century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto.
He developed it in response to customers who complained that
the more standard version of the sport was too strenuous.
This variant is still played almost exclusively in Canada.
Be sufficiently specific.

3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
time. Be sufficiently specific.

4. This two-player mechanical game was invented in 1932 in Toronto
by Don Munro Sr. It was built out of scrap wood and metal,
and included used coat-hanger wire, butcher's twine, and
clock springs. Don took the game down to the local Eaton's
department store, where it sold quickly, prompting more orders.

5. Arthur Sicard of Ste-Thérèse, QC, is generally credited as the
inventor of the first practical version of this device. By 1927
his invention was being used to remove snow from the roadways
of the town of Outremont, now a borough of Montreal.

6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
both humans and livestock.

7. Name the Canadian credited with inventing the goalie mask.

8. Name the Canadian corporation that developed the Canadarm.

9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".

10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
public implementation was in 1995.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "I can't see the future -- I don't have
msb@vex.net | 2020 vision." --Ian Walmsley, 2018

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<b42ead8d-3a3b-4c5d-990f-5dd6e1746dc8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3779&group=rec.games.trivia#3779

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: gromi...@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 05:55 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 11:18:23 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 4 - Canadiana Geography - Prairie Towns
>
> Here <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb/10-04/prairie.png> is a map
> of the three prairie provinces. On each question we will provide
> you with the name of a city or town, and you give us the number
> of the corresponding circle on the map.
>
> 1. Edmonton.

1; 2

> 2. Winnipeg.

21; 22

> 3. Prince Albert.

13; 23

> 4. Medicine Hat.

12

> 5. Flin Flon.

14; 24

> 6. Swift Current.

3; 4

> 7. Fort McMurray.

5; 6

> 8. Red Deer.

7; 8

> 9. Brandon.

24; 18

> 10. Lloydminster.

9; 10

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions
>
> 1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
> Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
> and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
> delivered from the farm to the hotel.

egg carton
> 3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
> Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
> on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
> time. Be sufficiently specific.

car battery
> 6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
> plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
> R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
> than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
> both humans and livestock.

canola
> 7. Name the Canadian credited with inventing the goalie mask.

Plante

> 9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
> debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".

instant replay
> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

Java

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<t21bk1$9ok$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3780&group=rec.games.trivia#3780

From: dtil...@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:32:30 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:32 UTC

5

> 2. Winnipeg.

22

4

> 5. Flin Flon.

17

> 6. Swift Current.

20

8

9

> 9. Brandon.

24

> 10. Lloydminster.

15

1

> 12. Canmore.
> 13. Churchill.

19

> 14. Dauphin.
> 15. Fort Chipewyan.
> 16. Gimli.

23

8

> 18. Jasper.

10

> 19. La Ronge.
> 20. Lethbridge.
> 21. Portage la Prairie.

21

> 22. Regina.

11

> 23. Saskatoon.

13

> 24. Thompson.
>

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions
>
> 1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
> Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
> and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
> delivered from the farm to the hotel.
>
> 2. This variant of a popular sport (or, to some, a game) was
> devised in the early 20th century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto.
> He developed it in response to customers who complained that
> the more standard version of the sport was too strenuous.
> This variant is still played almost exclusively in Canada.
> Be sufficiently specific.
>
> 3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
> Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
> on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
> time. Be sufficiently specific.

alkaline battery

> 4. This two-player mechanical game was invented in 1932 in Toronto
> by Don Munro Sr. It was built out of scrap wood and metal,
> and included used coat-hanger wire, butcher's twine, and
> clock springs. Don took the game down to the local Eaton's
> department store, where it sold quickly, prompting more orders.
>
> 5. Arthur Sicard of Ste-Thérèse, QC, is generally credited as the
> inventor of the first practical version of this device. By 1927
> his invention was being used to remove snow from the roadways
> of the town of Outremont, now a borough of Montreal.
>
> 6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
> plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
> R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
> than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
> both humans and livestock.

canola

> 7. Name the Canadian credited with inventing the goalie mask.
>
> 8. Name the Canadian corporation that developed the Canadarm.
>
> 9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
> debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".
>
> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<t2351e$77v$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3781&group=rec.games.trivia#3781

From: too...@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:52:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:52 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 4 - Canadiana Geography - Prairie Towns

> 1. Edmonton.

4; 2

7

> 3. Prince Albert.

18; 17

> 4. Medicine Hat.

16; 14

> 5. Flin Flon.

13; 14

> 6. Swift Current.

19; 23

> 7. Fort McMurray.

1; 3

> 8. Red Deer.

6; 8

> 9. Brandon.

9; 24

> 10. Lloydminster.

5; 22

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions

> 1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
> Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
> and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
> delivered from the farm to the hotel.

egg carton

> 2. This variant of a popular sport (or, to some, a game) was
> devised in the early 20th century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto.
> He developed it in response to customers who complained that
> the more standard version of the sport was too strenuous.
> This variant is still played almost exclusively in Canada.
> Be sufficiently specific.

seated darts

> 3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
> Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
> on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
> time. Be sufficiently specific.

lithium batteries

> 5. Arthur Sicard of Ste-Th?r?se, QC, is generally credited as the
> inventor of the first practical version of this device. By 1927
> his invention was being used to remove snow from the roadways
> of the town of Outremont, now a borough of Montreal.

snowblower

> 6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
> plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
> R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
> than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
> both humans and livestock.

rapeseed

> 9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
> debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".

slow-motion replay

> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

Java

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<XnsAE6BD8EB75065Yazorman@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3782&group=rec.games.trivia#3782

From: esq...@sommarskog.se (Erland Sommarskog)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 21:19:26 +0200
 by: Erland Sommarskog - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:19 UTC

Mark Brader (msb@vex.net) writes:
> * Game 10, Round 4 - Canadiana Geography - Prairie Towns

OK, I give it try, but one condition: don't laugh over all the silly
wrong ones!

> 1. Edmonton.

13

> 2. Winnipeg.

21

8

4

> 5. Flin Flon.

10

> 6. Swift Current.

23

> 7. Fort McMurray.

16

> 8. Red Deer.

24

> 9. Brandon.

14

> 10. Lloydminster.

22

9

> 13. Churchill.

19

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions
> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

Java

Re: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6: CanGeo, CanInvent

<t2537n$79t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3783&group=rec.games.trivia#3783

From: pete.ga...@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 15:33:59 -0500
 by: Pete Gayde - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:33 UTC

5

> 2. Winnipeg.

21

> 3. Prince Albert.

7; 6

> 4. Medicine Hat.

16; 6

> 5. Flin Flon.

16; 6

> 6. Swift Current.

6; 7

> 7. Fort McMurray.

8; 7

> 8. Red Deer.

17; 18

> 9. Brandon.

12; 11

> 10. Lloydminster.

1; 2

> There were, obviously, 14 decoys. Decode the rot13 and give the
> numbers for these if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 11. Calgary.
> 12. Canmore.
> 13. Churchill.
> 14. Dauphin.
> 15. Fort Chipewyan.
> 16. Gimli.
> 17. Grande Prairie.
> 18. Jasper.
> 19. La Ronge.
> 20. Lethbridge.
> 21. Portage la Prairie.
> 22. Regina.
> 23. Saskatoon.
> 24. Thompson.
>

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions
>
> 1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
> Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
> and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
> delivered from the farm to the hotel.

Egg carton

> 2. This variant of a popular sport (or, to some, a game) was
> devised in the early 20th century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto.
> He developed it in response to customers who complained that
> the more standard version of the sport was too strenuous.
> This variant is still played almost exclusively in Canada.
> Be sufficiently specific.
>
> 3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
> Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
> on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
> time. Be sufficiently specific.
>
> 4. This two-player mechanical game was invented in 1932 in Toronto
> by Don Munro Sr. It was built out of scrap wood and metal,
> and included used coat-hanger wire, butcher's twine, and
> clock springs. Don took the game down to the local Eaton's
> department store, where it sold quickly, prompting more orders.

Table Hockey

> 5. Arthur Sicard of Ste-Thérèse, QC, is generally credited as the
> inventor of the first practical version of this device. By 1927
> his invention was being used to remove snow from the roadways
> of the town of Outremont, now a borough of Montreal.

Snow plow

> 6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
> plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
> R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
> than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
> both humans and livestock.
>
> 7. Name the Canadian credited with inventing the goalie mask.

Jacques Plante

> 8. Name the Canadian corporation that developed the Canadarm.
>
> 9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
> debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".

Replay; Slow motion replay

> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

Java

Pete Gayde

RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6 answers: CanGeo, CanInvent

<IZGdnTtMkKEJgtX_nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3784&group=rec.games.trivia#3784

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCIFFF12 Game 10, Rounds 4,6 answers: CanGeo, CanInvent
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 05:04:04 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:04 UTC

Mark Brader:

#5. 4 for Dan Tilque and Pete.

#22. 4 for Dan Tilque. 2 for Joshua.

#14.

#4. 4 for Dan Tilque and Erland.

#17. The urban area is mainly in Manitoba with a small part
(whose incorporation status is unclear to me) in Saskatchewan.
4 for Dan Tilque.

#12.

#6. 2 for Joshua.

#9. 4 for Dan Tilque.

#20.

#15. This is a single incorporated municipality extending into both
Alberta and Saskatchewan. 4 for Dan Tilque.

Lloydminster existed in what was then part of the Northwest
Territories before the Alberta-Saskatchewan boundary was routed
through it. At first it was partitioned into separate municipalities
in each province, but eventually they asked for and received
permission to merge, forming the present arrangement.

#1. Dan Tilque got this.

#3.

#19. Dan Tilque and Erland got this.

#24.

#7.

#23. Dan Tilque got this.

#8. Dan Tilque got this.

#10. Dan Tilque got this.

#16.

#2.

#21. Dan Tilque got this.

#11. Dan Tilque got this.

#13. Dan Tilque got this.

#18.

> * Game 10, Round 6 - Canadiana Science - Canadian Inventions

> 1. This packaging was invented in 1911 by newspaper editor Joseph
> Coyle of Smithers, BC, to solve a dispute between a local farmer
> and hotel owner over the accidental breakage of a product being
> delivered from the farm to the hotel.

Egg carton. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Pete.

> 2. This variant of a popular sport (or, to some, a game) was
> devised in the early 20th century by Thomas F. Ryan in Toronto.
> He developed it in response to customers who complained that
> the more standard version of the sport was too strenuous.
> This variant is still played almost exclusively in Canada.
> Be sufficiently specific.

5-pin bowling.

The scoring is different and the ball is smaller:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/139/387046654_a550661ec8.jpg

The same bowling alley may also provide American-style 10-pin bowling:

http://cdn.familyfuncanada.com/calgary/files/2018/06/Lets-Bowl-600x188.jpg
http://cdn.canada247.info/assets/uploads/77378a1e00c5f8be32ac49749843030e_-british-columbia-greater-vancouver-richmond-lucky-9-laneshtml.jpg

(In the first photo the 10-pin lanes are in the middle; in the second
they're on the left. Nobody seems to be wanting to post an image
that clearly shows both types of lanes.)

> 3. While working for Union Carbide in the 1950s, Canadian engineer
> Lewis Urry developed this invention, which improved significantly
> on the zinc-carbon types (with acid electrolyte) in use at that
> time. Be sufficiently specific.

Alkaline battery. 4 for Dan Tilque.

> 4. This two-player mechanical game was invented in 1932 in Toronto
> by Don Munro Sr. It was built out of scrap wood and metal,
> and included used coat-hanger wire, butcher's twine, and
> clock springs. Don took the game down to the local Eaton's
> department store, where it sold quickly, prompting more orders.

Table hockey. 4 for Pete.

See <http://lekmer.se/images/193141/external-large.jpg>. Each
"skater" can be moved along its slot by pushing or pulling the
corresponding knob, or rotated in place (to shoot the puck) by
spinning the knob.

> 5. Arthur Sicard of Ste-Thérèse, QC, is generally credited as the
> inventor of the first practical version of this device. By 1927
> his invention was being used to remove snow from the roadways
> of the town of Outremont, now a borough of Montreal.

Snow-blower. 4 for Dan Blum.

> 6. This oil-producing plant is a cultivar of a naturally occurring
> plant. It was developed in Canada by Keith Downey and Baldur
> R. Stefansson in the early 1970s. It contains much less acid
> than its predecessor, which makes it much more palatable to
> both humans and livestock.

Canola, derived from rapeseed (but no points for rapeseed).
The name is an acronym for "Canadian oil, low acid". 4 for Joshua
and Dan Tilque.

> 7. Name the Canadian credited with inventing the goalie mask.

Jacques Plante is the well-known answer and was what was originally
expected, but Clint Benedict also wore a mask, just temporarily, 29
years earlier. I'm accepting either answer. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

Here's Plante's story:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120309065733/http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=383063

Here's Benedict's story:

http://sportsthenandnow.com/2009/10/29/the-hockey-mask-50-years-later-not-required-but-never-without/

Here's a color photo of Plante in his mask, and for further contrast
with both Plante and Benedict, an illustration of what they can look
like these days:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltscuy48kw1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/05/14/sports/14GOALIEMASK1/14GOALIEMASK1-superJumbo.jpg

> 8. Name the Canadian corporation that developed the Canadarm.

Spar Aerospace.

The Canadarm was the remote-manipulator arm on the space shuttles:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/1996_s72_Scott_EVA.jpg
A later version is installed on the international space station.

> 9. This innovation by George Retzlaff of the CBC made its
> debut in 1955 during a broadcast of "Hockey Night in Canada".

The replay. (Accepting "instant replay", but not "slow-motion
replay", which came several years later.) 4 for Joshua. 3 for Pete.

It was not actually an instant replay, as was claimed in the original
game; Retzlaff's process involved a movie camera pointed at a TV,
producing a film called a "kinescope". This was a common method of
recording TV broadcasts, but Retzlaff's innovation was to develop the
film so fast it could be shown a few minutes later. True instant
replay required videotape and -- as mentioned on "Jeopardy!" on
2022-02-02 -- was first used during an American football broadcast
in 1963. See:

http://www.denverpost.com/2013/11/16/a-look-at-tvs-instant-replay-through-the-years/

> 10. This computer language was created by Canada's James Gosling
> in June 1991 while working for Sun Microsystems. Its first
> public implementation was in 1995.

Java. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, Erland, and Pete.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 10 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 TOTALS
TOPICS-> His Spo Can Can
Joshua Kreitzer 32 23 4 20 79
Dan Tilque 8 12 24 8 52
Dan Blum 16 4 0 12 32
Pete Gayde -- -- 4 19 23
Erland Sommarskog 8 4 4 4 20

--
Mark Brader | "The race is not always to the swift,
Toronto | nor the battle to the strong --