Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 15:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Brian McCann Of Surrey, BC Placed 3rd In The Semi-Finals https://dreamchopper.com/2023/brian-mccann
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Sat, 6 May 2023 22:16 UTC

Various Stuff. Vote For Brian McCann https://dreamchopper.com/2023/brian-mccann .
Subscribe
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Mar 18, 2023, 9:28:02 AM
WHY ARE YOU COMPETING?
im competing cause my father made me promise to start chasing my dreams before he recently passed. im a second gen. plumber who just bought a truck to build into a food truck to get out of my to date 27 year career. I've always been in the wind since 6 yrs. old, and this would be another dream true. a real gift to my heart. Before stage 4 neck Cancer i groomed my handle bars to freeze framed video of Paul's from different angles lol. my wife would laugh at me and you can to . im chasing dreams

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM BIKE
i really want to honour my fathers 44 years in the trade and my almost 28 so i want a plumbers dream bike ,like pipe wrench handle bars ,snap cutters for forks, saddle bags that allow a pack out kit to be loaded, not even sure we could do such a thing but certainly has challenge and many tools for a never ending possibilities

WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR CHOPPER ON THE OPEN ROAD?
oh yes my wife and i are piecing together the food truck. so we tow it behind on trailer and it be our evening runner.

VOTE FOR
BRIAN MCCANN
I've struggled to chase my dreams.i have had many set backs cancer, death of two sons, and now my father who i followed into plumbing.

This guy has put posters up around the neighbourhood I live in.

https://dreamchopper.com/2023/brian-mccann I voted for the guy its free you can vote through FB and donate $ for a cause if you want I did not.

I picked up litter around the block there was hardly any the weather is great and there is no clouds will go for a walk later.
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
2:05 PM (1 hour ago)
PLACED 3RD
IN THE QUARTER-FINALS

We would like to thank you for supporting Brian McCann in this year's competition. Your support helps us contribute to Hope For the Warriors in their mission to provide support programs to service members, veterans, and military families.

https://dreamchopper.com/2023/brian-mccann