Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 11:51:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Biden’s_press_conference_was_an_utter_disaster
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 19:51 UTC

pretty bad when the post cant be very complimentary

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/bidens-press-conference-was-an-utter-disaster/

"If President Biden’s press conference Wednesday was supposed to inspire confidence, it failed — horribly.

Even though he spent most of it clearly calling on reporters from a list of “safe” questioners provided by his staff, he stumbled and bumbled and all too often made no sense at all. Plus, he repeated his bizarre “whisper shout” gimmick to emphasize certain points — when what it actually emphasizes is his age.

On that note, he kept walking down memory lane, reminiscing about how “in my day” cable news was like that, the Republican Party was like this, and so on. He’s fighting old wars in his head, or maybe he’s just confused about the modern world.

Yet he couldn’t remember what he said last week, insisting he hadn’t compared opponents of end-running the Senate filibuster rules to pass the nationalize-election-law bill to Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis. Yet minutes later, he warned those same (Democratic!) senators that their supposedly infamous position will stick with them all the rest of their days..."

Re: Biden's press conference was an utter disaster

<3a7pug11old56om83pt9qfgdpur771v6fs@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3794&group=rec.boats#3794

From: dumpfuck...@trumpee.com (You da dumpfuck)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Biden's press conference was an utter disaster
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:11:59 -0800
 by: You da dumpfuck - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:11 UTC

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 11:51:50 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>pretty bad when the post cant be very complimentary
>
>https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/bidens-press-conference-was-an-utter-disaster/
>
>"If President Biden’s press conference Wednesday was supposed to inspire confidence, it failed — horribly.
>
>Even though he spent most of it clearly calling on reporters from a list of “safe” questioners provided by his staff, he stumbled and bumbled and all too often made no sense at all. Plus, he repeated his bizarre “whisper shout” gimmick to emphasize certain points — when what it actually emphasizes is his age.
>
>On that note, he kept walking down memory lane, reminiscing about how “in my day” cable news was like that, the Republican Party was like this, and so on. He’s fighting old wars in his head, or maybe he’s just confused about the modern world.
>
>Yet he couldn’t remember what he said last week, insisting he hadn’t compared opponents of end-running the Senate filibuster rules to pass the nationalize-election-law bill to Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis. Yet minutes later, he warned those same (Democratic!) senators that their supposedly infamous position will stick with them all the rest of their days..."

Says the little whiny bitch boy...