Subject: Re: France to sue teenager for falsely accusing teacher of hitting
her in row over headscarf
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 68hx.1...@g5t7x.net (68hx.1805)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:01:01 -0400
 by: 68hx.1805 - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:01 UTC

On 4/3/24 11:01 AM, Paul wrote:
>> The French prime minister has said a teenage girl will be sued by the
>> state for falsely accusing her school headteacher of hitting her after
>> she was asked to remove her hijab.
>>

> When this news broke on Fox and Newsmax, MAGA types started shooting each
> other. Their heads were exploding in outrage.

Hey, false accusations are SERIOUS (and Trump ought to know).
If she filed false charges then she SHOULD be arrested. Note
that in France "hijab" accusations have been known to spur
Islamist threats and retaliation - it's rather like the old
witchcraft accusations from the Bad Old Days. Teachers and
administrators have had to quit and HIDE. Terrorism really
CAN work ... enough perception of threat and people and
institutions change their behavior to stay on the good side
of the terrorists.

But you're probably in FAVOR of all this.

(pssst ... the 'liberals' are the FIRST ones they put up
against the wall, or throw off buildings, or set on fire)