"OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard." -- Dr. Joy

interests / alt.politics / Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?

SubjectAuthor
* Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?D. Ray
`- Re: Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?D. Ray

1
Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?

<TvHnQcqWsmeRouPzYqAugpNUZWPYVavP@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37948&group=alt.politics#37948

Subject: Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.cia,alt.politics.org.cia,alt.politics,alt.politics.org.fbi
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 24 19:57:31 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:57 UTC

The FBI might be up to their old tricks, and this time the CIA might be
involved as well:

The Virginia Kekoas, a pro-gun prepper militia based in Eastern Virginia
and formerly affiliated with the Boogaloo movement, tells News2Share that
they recently kicked out a member they believe may have been plotting an
explosives-related entrapment attempt against the group, or worse.

Russell Richardson Vane IV first made contact with the Virginia Kekoas in
April 2022, according to the group's leader Eddie Ray, who goes by "ICE"
and member Cody Beckner, who goes by "Sasquatch." Vane allegedly adopted
the call sign "Duke."

The pair provided extensive screenshots and documents showing that since
joining, Vane - as "Duke" - engaged in an escalating sequence of unusual
behavior that included apparent provocations for the group to develop
homemade explosives. Homemade explosives lacking an ATF registration are
generally a federal felony.

<https://rumble.com/v4muyeo-did-the-fbi-target-this-virginia-militia-for-another-entrapment-hoax.html>

Re: Did the FBI Target this Virginia Militia for ANOTHER Entrapment Hoax?

<UkBDqPEYRmPqfCSaxZccRLvuLevQjIHN@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37957&group=alt.politics#37957

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.cia,alt.politics.org.cia,alt.politics,alt.politics.org.fbi
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 24 01:50:56 UTC
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 01:50 UTC

D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
> The FBI might be up to their old tricks, and this time the CIA might be
> involved as well:
>
> The Virginia Kekoas, a pro-gun prepper militia based in Eastern Virginia
> and formerly affiliated with the Boogaloo movement, tells News2Share that
> they recently kicked out a member they believe may have been plotting an
> explosives-related entrapment attempt against the group, or worse.
>
> Russell Richardson Vane IV first made contact with the Virginia Kekoas in
> April 2022, according to the group's leader Eddie Ray, who goes by "ICE"
> and member Cody Beckner, who goes by "Sasquatch." Vane allegedly adopted
> the call sign "Duke."
>
> The pair provided extensive screenshots and documents showing that since
> joining, Vane - as "Duke" - engaged in an escalating sequence of unusual
> behavior that included apparent provocations for the group to develop
> homemade explosives. Homemade explosives lacking an ATF registration are
> generally a federal felony.
>
> <https://rumble.com/v4muyeo-did-the-fbi-target-this-virginia-militia-for-another-entrapment-hoax.html>

Update on earlier video

<https://youtu.be/xvxp-D9i5vY?si=Wymu_v40s_HLF48s>