Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
From: 68hx.1...@g5t7x.net (68hx.1805)
Subject: An Odd Story about "One/late-Child Prejudices/Harassment"
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 02:02:09 -0400
 by: 68hx.1805 - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 06:02 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13268619/JO-ELVIN-demands-mums-like-defend-decision-one-child.html

She's been told she doesn't have a 'proper family' and was even
accused of 'child abuse'. Now, a furious JO ELVIN demands...
why should mums like me have to defend our decision to have
only one child ?

.. . .

Ok, STRICTLY SPEAKING, "western" cultures (and even some
Eastern friends) are WAY behind the demographic curve.

"Replacement" is 2.1 to about 2.5 kiddies - reality in
the western-influenced sphere is WAY below that. You're
un-breeding your culture/values/worldview out of existence.
South Korea and Japan are THE worst ... for all practical
purposes they'll cease to exist in maybe 30 years.

WONDER why all the "immigrants" ??? It's NOT an accident
or "uncontrollable" - it's INTENTIONAL. There just are
NOT enough western kiddies to carry on, to do the work,
to tax. Their last job will be to (badly) run the old-age
homes for the Old Cultures.

As for any ONE individual ... well ... however they wanna
do it is however they wanna do it. ONE kiddie is not at
all unusual these days. Better than NO kiddies.

But, Jo ... your one daughters future will NOT be what
you imagine. She will be a MINORITY, an echo of What
Was, the Last Of The Line. She will get SHIT on.

The (previous) success of Western Civ led most to
think they Had It Made ... would never have to
worry about The Future. No need/pressure for lots
of kiddies. SOMEhow it'd all work out, be good
forever and ever - all that bullshit hippie-dippy
shit ......

Sorry, but NOT !

"They", the "helpers", will soon come to out-
populate, become More Important. They come from
interesting cultures - fundy Islamist, believers
in witches, authoritarians, jihad, and Fearless
Leaders who rule by the gun. Think you are gonna
remain French or English or American or whatever ?
The Kinder-and-Gentler human/civil-rights thing ?
No. Not at all. You become Rwanda, you become
Honduras, you become, China, you become Iran,
"you" and two thousand years of culture VANISH.

It's happened before - and it's happening NOW. Not
"Their" fault but your OWN defective perceptions.

"Jo"s daughter will probably be condemned to the
burkah ... no rights, no prospects, property
rather than person, less than whatever you can
imagine as the most despicable race/class.

Awhile back there was a political novel about
the "Handmaids" - but is it any WONDER some
people actually THINK that way, given modern
demographic realities ??? There is nothing
divine/eternal about "western values"/democracy.
That all can GO as soon as not enough people
BELIEVE in it anymore. I figure 30 years in
Japan/SK ... 40 years in the USA and EU. Then
it's back to the 9th century.

Just sayin'

Oh, WAY too late to ban contraceptives/abortion
(indeed 'virginity') ... The West will NOT catch
up now. I figure "Islamist" as The Future in
the EU, "Hispanic" for the USA, Chinese/Indian/
African for Japan/SK/Oz.

As ye sow .......