Enjoy your life; be pleasant and gay, like the birds in May.

interests / rec.boats / Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

SubjectAuthor
* Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Justan
|+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Tim
|||+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'gfretwell
|||+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
|||`* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||| `* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'justan
|||  `- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
||+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Justan
|||+- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
|||`- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'John H
||+* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'gfretwell
|||`- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
||`* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'John H
|| `- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
|`- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr Robot
+- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Tim
`* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'John H
 `* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'justan
  `* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
   +* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Bill
   |`- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'justan
   +* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'gfretwell
   |`* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr. Luddite
   | `- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'gfretwell
   +- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Justan
   +- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'John H
   `* Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'Mr. Luddite
    `- Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'John H

Pages:12
Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ss75k9$m1f$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3745&group=rec.boats#3745

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:49:32 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:49 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:36:16 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r >>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:04:08 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com">>> <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done>>Trump>>> is done, Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic, wrote in an>>> email to The New York Times. You guys should stop obsessing over>>> him.>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent>>> interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he>>> slammed politicians who wont say whether they received a COVID-19>>> booster shot as gutless. DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions>>> about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on Trump over those comments>>> in a tweet last week calling the former president a liar and con>>> man.>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other>>> conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I>>> hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way>>> Biden is going, he may have agoo
d shot at it. >> >> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as >> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he >> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or >> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to >> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current >> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate >> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be >> stopped in it's tracks.>> -- > > ==> The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite> a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly> rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a> little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that> would explain your affection for Trump.> Trump,was an asshole, but as President he did a good job. Now, what hasBiden accomplished that is good?

Give Wayne a year or three to come up with an answer.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ss76bo$2rg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3746&group=rec.boats#3746

From: 1...@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:02:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Justan - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:02 UTC

On 1/18/22 12:46 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:36:16 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:04:08 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done>>“Trump is done,” Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic, wrote in an email to The New York Times. “You guys should stop obsessing over him.”>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won’t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as “gutless.” DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a “liar and con man.”>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way Biden is going, he may have agood shot at it.
>>
>> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as
>> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he
>> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or
>> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to
>> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current
>> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate
>> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be
>> stopped in it's tracks.
>> --
>
>===
>
>The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.

I can't say I have affection for Trump. I can say he's the best president
we've had in this century. That's because I consider substance above style.
YMMV

Sorry, just recently started to pay attention to politics. While I recognise
the name I couldn't tell you anything about Wallace.
--
No more bullshit

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<5r8eug1r36d0oeci39ghrvmsalncue3k3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3747&group=rec.boats#3747

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:41:29 -0500
 by: John H - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:41 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:46:41 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:36:16 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:04:08 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done>>“Trump is done,” Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic, wrote in an email to The New York Times. “You guys should stop obsessing over him.”>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won’t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as “gutless.” DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a “liar and con man.”>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way Biden is going, he may have agood shot at it.
>>
>> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as
>> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he
>> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or
>> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to
>> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current
>> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate
>> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be
>> stopped in it's tracks.
>> --
>
>===
>
>The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.

You're something else, Wayne. I seriously doubt anyone here feels
'affection' for Trump as you want to state. I suppose you get some
kind of thrill out of that. I would say many of us feel that Biden
sucks - amen. Bill has asked you several questions which point out
just how bad the little fucker is. Of course, you disregard them.
You're much like Harry. Bypass the hard questions.

Trump is a narcissistic asshole. But, I'd rather have him in office
right now than the clown who's there.

Biden has now killed more folks than Trump, even with the vaccines
developed by Trump's team.

Don't you love it?

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<Gb2dna8bU8TkY3r8nZ2dnUU7-LXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3751&group=rec.boats#3751

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:05:12 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:05 UTC

On 1/18/2022 12:46 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:36:16 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:04:08 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done>>“Trump is done,” Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic, wrote in an email to The New York Times. “You guys should stop obsessing over him.”>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won’t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as “gutless.” DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a “liar and con man.”>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way Biden is going, he may have agood shot at it.
>>
>> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as
>> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he
>> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or
>> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to
>> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current
>> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate
>> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be
>> stopped in it's tracks.
>> --
>
> ===
>
> The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.
Wayne, I am not surprised at your dislike of Trump. I share many of
your views of him.
However, I *am* a bit surprised at your personal insults of those who
liked the guy as POTUS. It's the problem that exists today.
Sorta reminds me of our departed (from rec.boats) of the most
critical and personally insulting poster here.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<9Iydnc0JV-0yYnr8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3752&group=rec.boats#3752

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:10:06 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:10 UTC

On 1/18/2022 2:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:46:41 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

> obsessing over him.”>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won’t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as “gutless.” DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on
> Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a “liar and con man.”>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way Biden is going, he may have agood shot at
> it.
>>>
>>> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as
>>> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he
>>> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or
>>> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to
>>> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current
>>> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate
>>> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be
>>> stopped in it's tracks.
>>> --
>>
>> ===
>>
>> The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.
>
> Wallace wasn't as horrible as he was sold to be and the fact remains
> he was the last 3d party candidate to win a state. (actually 5).
> Nobody has done that since.

I see Wallace as someone who lived under the
influences of a different time that was going
through a major transformation with
regard to views on race relations.

He later acknowledged his prior views were wrong.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ih7gugtkifmvlccj5l5umtqlfoqbm0pbfg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3754&group=rec.boats#3754

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:21:02 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:21 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:05:12 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 1/18/2022 12:46 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Trumps rhetoric is embarrasing and stale but his track record as
>>> president serves as strong reccomendation to vote for him if he
>>> runs. DeSantis and Pence on the republican side and Manchin or
>>> Gabbard on the democrat side are also probably good choices to
>>> move us back toward center. There's no question that the current
>>> democrat mentality will be defeated in 2022 and 2024. The hate
>>> America movement that Obama and Soros collaborated on must be
>>> stopped in it's tracks.
>>> --
>>

>> ===
>>
>> The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.
>
>Wayne, I am not surprised at your dislike of Trump. I share many of
>your views of him.
>
>However, I *am* a bit surprised at your personal insults of those who
>liked the guy as POTUS. It's the problem that exists today.
>
>Sorta reminds me of our departed (from rec.boats) of the most
>critical and personally insulting poster here.

....more and more with every post he makes.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<p1qgugtkpt8m96hp5ib0dvq5ae0ep44651@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3762&group=rec.boats#3762

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:36:51 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:36 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:01:37 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 7:19:42 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:40:18 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Wayne, by not being Trump isn't that about the only platform he had to run on?
>> No, little timmy.. he also got the vaccines going, improved the
>> economy, and didn't grope women.
>wrong on all accounts. only in your wishful thinking

Nice to know you've confirmed you're stupid.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<q2qgug9cqfl0g5ajq0qabt0v3doc5jeupr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3763&group=rec.boats#3763

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:37:27 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:37 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:44:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 7:19:42 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:

>>> No, little timmy.. he also got the vaccines going, improved the
>>> economy, and didn't grope women.
>> wrong on all accounts. only in your wishful thinking
>>

>Wasn’t Joe accused of sniffing women?

Is that something you aspire to since you haven't gotten laid in 40
years?

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<34qguglite3h3heomdvbpo8q1tlli7fc22@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3764&group=rec.boats#3764

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:38:37 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:38 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:47:22 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 7:19:42 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:40:18 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>>> wrote: >> >>> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:23:11 PM UTC-6, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >>>> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:27:03 PM UTC-5, Justan wrote: >>>>> On 1/17/22 2:04 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >>>>>> https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done>>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> ?Trump is done,? Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic,>>>>>> wrote in an email to The New York Times. ?You guys should stop obsessing over him.? >>>>>> >>>>>> Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview>>>>>> with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed>>>>>> politicians who won?t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster>>>>>> shot as ?gutless.? DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status. >>>>>>
>
>Wasn?t Joe accused of sniffing women?
>
>Might be. Revalations about Cuomo were floating around at the same
> time as the woman sniffer. Might be confusing who did what. Show
> me a politician who doesn't have skeletons.

Duh. None of them in recent times have committed fraud, and none of
them ever tried to undermine our great country except Trumpee.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<h6qgugh78alvu99evtubhbd8av0omcgthv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3765&group=rec.boats#3765

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:39:20 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:39 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:39:33 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 3:40:19 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:> On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:23:11 PM UTC-6, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > > On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 2:27:03 PM UTC-5, Justan wrote: > > > On 1/17/22 2:04 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: > > > >https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done > > > > > > > >?Trump is done,? Coulter, a onetime Trump booster turned critic, wrote in an email to The New York Times. ?You guys should stop obsessing over him.? > > > > > > > >Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won?t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as ?gutless.? DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status. > > > > > > > >Coulter pounced on Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a ?liar and con man.? > > > > > > > >She's
>absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice. > > > Is she right about this too? > > > https://anncoulter.com/2021/11/10/i-read-bidens-build-back-better-plan-and-oh-my-god/ > > === > > > > You probably missed it during your single minded worship of the orange menace, but I've said before that the best thing about Biden is that he's not Trump.> Wayne, by not being Trump isn't that about the only platform he had to run on?===Beating Trump was good enough for me. Trump is, and always has been, a criminal scoundrel with no respect for the law, or respect for the constitution of this great country. It's really unfortunate that he has managed to bamboozle so many otherwise respectable citizens.
>
>It wasn't Trump who shuttered houses of worship. It wasn't Trump
> who sic'd the FBI on housewives attempting to have a say in how
> their children are educated. It isn't Trump who is soft on social
> media. It isn't Trump who ignores media bias. It isn't Trump who
> promised to unite the country and proceded to do the opposite. I
> think it's Wayne B who has let himself be bamboozled. All because
> of your hate and fear of rich poeple.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Seek professional help.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<v7qgugl044haj8ul983a1okrtm598j6f5c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3766&group=rec.boats#3766

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:40:01 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:40 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:01:56 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:23:10 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is she right about this too?
>>> https://anncoulter.com/2021/11/10/i-read-bidens-build-back-better-plan-and-oh-my-god/
>>
>>===
>>
>>You probably missed it during your single minded worship of the orange menace, but I've said before that the best thing about Biden is that he's not Trump.
>
>And it looks like you missed reading a great article!

It looks like you're an idiot.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ubbhug9b8cucln9d5javhuald4e4t2mjua@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3768&group=rec.boats#3768

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:56:21 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:10:06 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 1/18/2022 2:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:46:41 -0800 (PST),

>> obsessing over him.”>>Trump appeared to take a swipe at DeSantis during a recent interview with the conservative One America News Network in which he slammed politicians who won’t say whether they received a COVID-19 booster shot as “gutless.” DeSantis has repeatedly dodged questions about his booster status.>>Coulter pounced on
>> Trump over those comments in a tweet last week calling the former president a “liar and con man.”>>She's absolutely right about that. It's time for other conservatives to take notice.For the most part, I agree with Ann. I hope Trump doesn't run in thenext election. Although, with the way Biden is going, he may have agood shot at
>> it.

>>> ===
>>>
>>> The fact that Trump's rhetoric is embarrassing and stale tells you quite a lot about the person himself. Taking a close look at his fervidly rabid and embarrassing followers tells you even more. He reminds me a little of the late George Wallace. If George was your kind of guy that would explain your affection for Trump.
>>
>> Wallace wasn't as horrible as he was sold to be and the fact remains
>> he was the last 3d party candidate to win a state. (actually 5).
>> Nobody has done that since.
>>

>I see Wallace as someone who lived under the
>influences of a different time that was going
>through a major transformation with
>regard to views on race relations.
>
>He later acknowledged his prior views were wrong.

Lost in all that race baiting rhetoric was the fact that Wallace was
the only actual anti-vietnam war candidate out there. He said that if
elected, the war hawks had 90 days to present evidence that there was
actually something for the US to win there. Otherwise he was shutting
the war down.
He also argued against big money in politics and pointed out there
wasn't a dime's difference between the major parties. (things that are
actually more true today)
At the root of his campaign was an effort to blunt the creeping
federalism taking over the country. It was more than simply
desegregation laws but that is all we heard about. Unfortunately that
federalization went wild in the Nixon Administration with at least a
half dozen unconstitutional alphabet agencies legislating through
regulation that does not involve a single elected official.

It was interesting that in 82 when he ran for his governor's seat
again he got a lot of support from the black community. He also put a
record number of black people in his administration.

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ssai49$sp2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3772&group=rec.boats#3772

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:41:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:I6prdJYLvTQFX/zEjERFgXTC0Uc=
 by: Bill - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:41 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:44:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> wrong on all accounts. only in your wishful thinking
>>>

>> Wasn’t Joe accused of sniffing women?
>
> Is that something you aspire to since you haven't gotten laid in 40
> years?

You seem to be sexually frustrated as well as a stupid asshole. Women
don’t go for that. No wonder you are frustrated!

Re: Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done'

<ue7pug9ds4ktp2b1jt97h0kpanrtos1gdo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3797&group=rec.boats#3797

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:14:56 -0800
References: <5b76ca52-b797-4b76-99d8-5cc14705237bn@googlegroups.com> <ss4fu4$ac6$1@dont-email.me> <5d372e16-8cd9-4dd0-97b4-4d11f5c99670n@googlegroups.com> <f0f562a9-aeab-4fcf-b85a-dbb071f8fc27n@googlegroups.com> <975cug9htp3r38ie43ecvk9ug0d3rcf52v@4ax.com> <f150c4ef-229f-400f-a427-a54632a99912n@googlegroups.com> <ss71pj$uec$1@dont-email.me> <q2qgug9cqfl0g5ajq0qabt0v3doc5jeupr@4ax.com> <ssai49$sp2$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mr Robot - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:14 UTC

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:41:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:44:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Wasn?t Joe accused of sniffing women?
>>
>> Is that something you aspire to since you haven't gotten laid in 40
>> years?
>>

>You seem to be sexually frustrated as well as a stupid asshole. Women
>don’t go for that. No wonder you are frustrated!

Says the guy who hasn't gotten laid in 30 years? Poor little commie
wimpy.