If God didn't mean for us to juggle, tennis balls wouldn't come three to a can.

interests / rec.boats / Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

SubjectAuthor
* Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTim
+- Re:Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
+- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsJohn H
+- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsrtr
`* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
 `* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTim
  `* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
   `* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTim
    +* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    |+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsJohn H
    ||`* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
    || `* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTim
    ||  +* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  |+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTrue North
    ||  ||+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsBill
    ||  |||+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  ||||`* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTrue North
    ||  |||| +- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  |||| +- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  |||| `* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsgfretwell
    ||  ||||  `- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsJohn H
    ||  |||+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsTrue North
    ||  ||||`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsBill
    ||  |||`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
    ||  ||+* Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  |||`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsgfretwell
    ||  ||`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
    ||  |`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsjustan
    ||  `- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
    |`- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot
    `- Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviewsMr Robot

Pages:12
Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3801&group=rec.boats#3801

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 04:53 UTC

https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html

Looks like some are backing away-

"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.

Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden’s presidency...."

Re:Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<ssmc2c$qld$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3802&group=rec.boats#3802

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 09:11:25 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:11 UTC

Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.htmlLooks like some are backing away-"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...."

The country is moving toward unity, just as Biden promised. :-)
But in the end we will still have the swamp problem to contend
with along with the radical left splinter group.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<m1ttugdt3noonjastlnm6tj3139ln3pij3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3803&group=rec.boats#3803

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:47:43 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:47 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html
>
>Looks like some are backing away-
>
>"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.
>
>Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden’s presidency...."

Perhaps some Black Americans are waking up.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<slrnsuuek1.2lvc.rtr@haraya.local.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3804&group=rec.boats#3804

From: rtr...@nospam.invalid (rtr)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:47:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: rtr - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:47 UTC

On 2022-01-24, Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html
>
> Looks like some are backing away-
>
> "...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the
>support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights
>legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many
>challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important
>as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.
>
> Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll
>by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from
>about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months
>of Biden’s presidency...."

Good. They deserve better than a demented old man.

--
Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
--

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3832&group=rec.boats#3832

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:55:40 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 18:55 UTC

wrote:

>https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html
>
>Looks like some are backing away-
>
>"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.
>
>Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden’s presidency...."

Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans
failure... Oh, and fuck you.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3846&group=rec.boats#3846

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 11:30 UTC

On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html
> >
> >Looks like some are backing away-
> >
> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.
> >
> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden’s presidency...."
> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure...

50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL!

> Oh, and fuck you.

I know you'd love to...

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3869&group=rec.boats#3869

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 17:13:27 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:13 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html
>> >
>> >Looks like some are backing away-
>> >
>> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base.
>> >
>> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden’s presidency...."
>> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure...
>
>50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL!
>
>> Oh, and fuck you.
>
>I know you'd love to...

50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys
blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos.

Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3873&group=rec.boats#3873

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:21:19 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 03:21 UTC

On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:

> >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure....
> >
> >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL!
> >
> >> Oh, and fuck you.
> >
> >I know you'd love to...
> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys
> blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos.
>
> Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.
You'd still love to...

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3876&group=rec.boats#3876

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:39 UTC

Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. >
> > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to...

I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat
Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink,
badly.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3880&group=rec.boats#3880

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:50 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls
>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to...
>
>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat
> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink,
> badly.

That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our
group.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<8roovgtcu4o7t2m5u6nkqq8l3a849j61db@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3914&group=rec.boats#3914

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:21:57 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:21 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:21:19 -0800 (PST), Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL!

>> >I know you'd love to...
>> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys
>> blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos.
>>
>> Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.
>You'd still love to...

I wouldn't want to get in the way of Justine, Johnny, Little Billy, or
your favorite orange peeboy.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<tsoovghua141fas18ci2pp96h1s0hobbve@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3915&group=rec.boats#3915

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:22:23 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:22 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls
>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to...
>
>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat
> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink,
> badly.

Every time you post is a tell about your stupidity.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3916&group=rec.boats#3916

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 15:23:34 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:23 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls
>>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to...
>>
>>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat
>> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink,
>> badly.
>
>That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our
>group.

The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is who
you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3920&group=rec.boats#3920

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:47:44 -0800 (PST)
From: tschna...@gmail.com (Tim)
 by: Tim - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 05:47 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

> >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to...
> >>
> >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat
> >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink,
> >> badly.
> >
> >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our
> >group.
> The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is who
> you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses.

we take it you want to be first in line...

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3921&group=rec.boats#3921

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:18:38 -0500 (EST)
References: <bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com> <ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com> <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:18 UTC

Tim <tschnautz@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > > >On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote: > > > >>Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public A
ffairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls > >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to... > >> > >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat > >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink, > >> badly. > > > >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our > >group.> The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is who > you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses. we take it you want to be first in line...

There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has
his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal
fantacies.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3922&group=rec.boats#3922

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:59:19 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:59 UTC

On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 12:18:40 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > > >On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote: > > > >>Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls > >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to... > >> > >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat > >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink, > >> badly. > > > >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our > >group.> The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is who > you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses. we take it you want to be first in line...
> There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has
> his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal
> fantacies.
> --
> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

If "this guy" posts something accurate about y'all and the rest of your moppet buddies I will agree with him.
After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stjv6i$cj9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3923&group=rec.boats#3923

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:35:46 -0000 (UTC)
<73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com>
sha1:xMfcxgiLbhVyqyHawLmYd80wGNo=
 by: Bill - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:35 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 12:18:40 UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has
>> his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal
>> fantacies.
>> --
>> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> If "this guy" posts something accurate about y'all and the rest of your
> moppet buddies I will agree with him.
> After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?

Seems as if posting accurate statements, applies to you and Harry’s anal
fixations.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stjvf9$2tu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3924&group=rec.boats#3924

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:40:26 -0500 (EST)
References: <bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com> <ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com> <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:40 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 12:18:40 UTC-4, justan wrote:> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > > >On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote: > > > >>Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > > >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: > >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> > >> wrote: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 B
lack Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who approved in polls > >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love to... > >> > >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true, Fat > >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink, > >> badly. > > > >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our > >group.> The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is who > you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses. we take it you want to be first in line...> There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has > his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal > fantacies.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Read
er---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlIf "this guy" posts something accurate about y'all and the rest of your moppet buddies I will agree with him.After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?

You can be free too Donnie. Just fly to Mexico and walk on over.
No passports or visas required. Enjoy all the free everything
that America has to offer. If ever you decide to return to your
homeland you'll prolly have some splaining to do.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stjvo4$ek5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3925&group=rec.boats#3925

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:45:09 -0500 (EST)
References: <bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com> <ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com> <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com> <stjv6i$cj9$1@dont-email.me>
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:45 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:> On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 12:18:40 UTC-4, justan wrote:>> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r >>> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On>>> Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > >>>> >On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com>>>>> wrote: > > > >>Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On>>>> Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat,>>>> 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > >>>>> >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: >>>>>> >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>>>>>>>> > >> wro>>>>>>>>>> e: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html>>>>>>>>>> > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> voters, even as his failure to deliver on voting rights legislation and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many cha
llenges he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> approved in polls > >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to... > >> > >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat > >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink, > >> badly. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our >>>>>>>

I can understand Donnies anal fixation given his former occupation
but Fat Harry merely talks out his ass. That's heredatory.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<ec3b3cae-f916-4533-92cf-43ae48aecfd9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3926&group=rec.boats#3926

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:04:10 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:04 UTC

On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 15:35:49 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has
> >> his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal
> >> fantacies.
> >> --
> >> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
> >>

> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> >
> > If "this guy" posts something accurate about y'all and the rest of your
> > moppet buddies I will agree with him.
> > After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?
> >
> Seems as if posting accurate statements, applies to you and Harry’s anal
> fixations.

You're the one bring up your deviant behaviour....or is that the booze talking again?
Sad....bigly.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<edef9109-7b97-4d3d-9147-6c9af0245859n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3927&group=rec.boats#3927

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:09:06 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:09 UTC

On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 15:45:10 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> [...]
>
> I can understand Donnies anal fixation given his former occupation
> but Fat Harry merely talks out his ass. That's heredatory.

Sounds like y'all are reminiscing about your wavy navee days.
I bet you had lots of pillow talk about "anal fixation".

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stk3a2$1sr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3929&group=rec.boats#3929

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 15:45:56 -0500 (EST)
References: <bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com> <ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com> <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com> <stjv6i$cj9$1@dont-email.me> <stjvo4$ek5$1@dont-email.me> <edef9109-7b97-4d3d-9147-6c9af0245859n@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:45 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 15:45:10 UTC-4, justan wrote:> Bill <califbill9...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Friday, 4 February 2022 at 12:18:40 UTC-4, justan wrote:>> Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r >>> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:26:00 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On>>> Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:50:02 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > >>>> >On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 08:39:57 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com>>>>> wrote: > > > >>Tim <tsch...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > >>> On>>>> Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote:> On Sat,>>>> 29 Jan 2022 03:30:05 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>> wrote: > >>>>> >On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:58:01 PM UTC-6, Mr Robot wrote: >>>>>> >> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0800 (PST), Tim <tsch...@gmail.com>>>>>>>> > >> wro>>>>>>>>>> e: > >> >https://www.aol.com/news/sc-black-dems-want-biden-153317648-175603501.html>>>>>>>>>> > >> > > >> >Looks like some are backing away- > >> > > >> >"...Now, one year into>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his presidency, Biden is hoping he can maintain the support of Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> voters, even as his failure to deliver on v
oting rights legislation and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other issues has left some loyalists dispirited. Of the many challenges he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> confronts as he enters his second year, few are as important as retaining>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the strong backing from his party's base. > >> > > >> >Just 6 in 10 Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Americans said they approved of Biden in a recent poll by The Associated>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, down from about 9 in 10 who>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> approved in polls > >>conducted through the first six months of Biden?s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> presidency...." > >> Biden's failure? How about the 50 fucking asshole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Republicans failure... > > > >50 REPUBLICAN...WHAT?? LOL! > > > >> Oh, and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck you. > > > >I know you'd love to...> 50 assholes in the Senate. You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> know you'd like to give the boys > blowjobs and get assfucked by the women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with dildos. > > Unlike you, I'm not a commie faggot.You'd still love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to... > >> > >>I've seen 4 tells that Robot might be Fat Harry. If true,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat > >> Harry's gone of the deep end and needs a shrink
, > >> badly. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >That view is shared by another quite perspicacious member of our >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >group.> The only insight you and your right wing commie buddies have is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> who > you'd like to fuck you in your little tight, snowflake asses. we>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> take it you want to be first in line...>> There's something wrong with this guy Tim. You know if Donnie has >> his back, there's a tie in to Fat Harry and his anal >> fantacies.>> -- >> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? >> >> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html> > If "this guy" posts something accurate about y'all and the rest of your> moppet buddies I will agree with him.> After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?> Seems as if posting accurate statements, applies to you and Harry?s analfixations. > > I can understand Donnies anal fixation given his former occupation > but Fat Harry merely talks out his ass. That's heredatory.> -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSounds like y'all ar
e reminiscing about your wavy navee days.I bet you had lots of pillow talk about "anal fixation".

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<stk3f0$1sr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3930&group=rec.boats#3930

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 15:48:34 -0500 (EST)
References: <bc0cc1d0-f9a4-4334-af29-5a39a108262cn@googlegroups.com> <ekq5vgdol324k8dfchftml7e92ieqa8sf2@4ax.com> <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com> <stjv6i$cj9$1@dont-email.me> <stjvo4$ek5$1@dont-email.me> <edef9109-7b97-4d3d-9147-6c9af0245859n@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:48 UTC

> [...]
e reminiscing about your wavy navee days.I bet you had lots of pillow talk about "anal fixation".

This little problem you and Fat Harry share is probably why you
two were not invited to enlist.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<pitrvg9014pb4uql19t04p1h9g9m3sr4oi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3932&group=rec.boats#3932

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:01:29 -0500
References: <0d7d6b36-3287-4cd7-b37b-ea74a0ff2035n@googlegroups.com> <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com> <stjvf9$2tu$1@dont-email.me>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:01 UTC

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:40:26 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>You can be free too Donnie. Just fly to Mexico and walk on over.
> No passports or visas required. Enjoy all the free everything
> that America has to offer. If ever you decide to return to your
> homeland you'll prolly have some splaining to do.

Just go to Cuba. Canada won't bother you coming back from there.

Re: Black Democrats in South Carolina giving Biden mixed reviews

<0mtrvg925theshc5dqs8jpt30sgcupjl3l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3933&group=rec.boats#3933

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:03:23 -0500
References: <nrdevgd8m948stbvfrpgforsdl36pu7445@4ax.com> <a050df0a-08fc-4767-8974-630dcd558878n@googlegroups.com> <st8ore$fah$1@dont-email.me> <96qfvg1o0ntj6kiqhedue0ebajel5uq4oe@4ax.com> <4uoovg1amuk1dnj5vvjkllbal95qnmkmbo@4ax.com> <2c730c09-acfe-477a-9106-a507f4a8d661n@googlegroups.com> <stjjkt$di9$1@dont-email.me> <73d64a64-6f7f-4768-9263-42cba72a1550n@googlegroups.com> <stjv6i$cj9$1@dont-email.me> <stjvo4$ek5$1@dont-email.me> <edef9109-7b97-4d3d-9147-6c9af0245859n@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:03 UTC

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 12:09:06 -0800 (PST), True North
> [...]

>rest of your> moppet buddies I will agree with him.> After all, all y'all claim that 'merica is a free country, eh?> Seems as if posting accurate statements, applies to you and Harry?s analfixations.
>>
>> I can understand Donnies anal fixation given his former occupation
>> but Fat Harry merely talks out his ass. That's heredatory.
>> --
>> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>Sounds like y'all are reminiscing about your wavy navee days.
>I bet you had lots of pillow talk about "anal fixation".

You are confusing the US Navy with the Royal Navee where flogging, rum
and sodomy were tradition.