You love your home and want it to be beautiful.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Sermon On The Mount

SubjectAuthor
* Sermon On The MountBradley K. Sherman
+* Sermon On The MountVoice of Authority
|+* Re: Sermon On The Mount%
||`* Re: Sermon On The MountTed
|| `* Re: Sermon On The MountDavid LaRue
||  `* Re: Sermon On The MountTed
||   `* Re: Sermon On The MountSkeeter
||    +* Re: Sermon On The MountTed
||    |+- Re: Sermon On The Mount%
||    |`* Re: Sermon On The MountSkeeter
||    | `- Re: Sermon On The MountTed
||    `- Re: Sermon On The MountTed
|`- Re: Sermon On The MountNoBody
+* Re: Sermon On The MountNoBody
|`* Re: Sermon On The MountNoBody
| `* Re: Sermon On The MountSiri Cruise
|  `* Re: Sermon On The MountGovernor Swill
|   `- Re: Sermon On The MountCreon
+- Re: Sermon On The MountAnonymous
`- Re: Sermon On The MountD. Ray

1
Sermon On The Mount

<uubrhv$pur$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37796&group=alt.politics#37796

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Sermon On The Mount
Date: 31 Mar 2024 14:21:51 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 14:21 UTC

| Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
| too woke.

<https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>

--bks

Sermon On The Mount

<uuc4op$1t8qv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37801&group=alt.politics#37801

From: privatem...@protonmail.com (Voice of Authority)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:59:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Voice of Authority - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:59 UTC

> | Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
> | too woke.
> |
><https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>
> --bks

He was also a Communist.

Jesus of Nazareth is a figure who is often emulated for his emphasis on
kindness, mercy and love, but many of his disciples seem to miss a very
large part of his teachings in their attempts to mimic his virtues.

Many of Jesus� ideas would be considered controversial in the modern world,
but his attitudes regarding economics would be especially radical, aligning
less with the conservative views of many of his followers and more with the
far-left views we now call communist.

However, the mainstream interpretations of Jesus� philosophy seem to ignore
or undermine his economic ideals, most often in the interest of preserving
capitalism. American history has given us many examples of Biblical
interpretations being used to excuse harmful institutions such as slavery
and attempt to de-radicalize the image of popular figures such as Martin
Luther King Jr. It is only responsible that we separate Jesus� relationship
with money from that of any churches who stand to profit financially from
more capitalist interpretations of his words.

We can read stories about Jesus� emphasis on communal practices, like
sharing meals and labor and starting the tradition now referred to as
�communion.� We can also see that he has a particular interest in the needs
of people who his society would rather abandon such as women who had
committed adultery and those with leprosy or physical disabilities.

He tells his followers to forgive their debtors, that they should not store
up treasures on earth and that they cannot serve both God and money. In
Matthew 21, he becomes so enraged by people using a temple for economic
exchange, he starts flipping tables.

In Matthew 19, a rich man approaches him for instruction and Jesus tells
him to give up all his possessions and give the money to the poor.

�It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for
someone who is rich to enter the Kingdom of God,� Jesus said in Matthew
19:24 NIV.

This notion that a rich person would have to stop being rich in order to
follow him is explicitly incompatible with capitalist thinking. Why make
people choose between following him and pursuing wealth unless he dislikes
the effects of wealth and hopes to counteract them in some way by
encouraging an alternative lifestyle among his followers?

Despite the context and direct nature of his statement, it seems to be
interpreted quite differently by many wealthy and influential Christians
who have yet to give up their possessions.

Under capitalism, interpretations favored by rich people are given more of
a platform. This has created the exact type of hierarchy among Jesus� fans
that he devoted so much time to warning against. His attempts to
redistribute power are often downplayed, and this is interpreted instead as
a story about how nobody is perfect.

SIUE is home to a large Christian population, including 20 Christian
organizations, whose members I sincerely hope will avoid such a convenient
dismissal of this issue. All of us at SIUE, Christian or otherwise, should
question the motivations of our sources. Information is never presented
without an agenda, and it is alarmingly common for information to be
presented in deceitful ways.

An idea as simple as �love your neighbors� can be used to promote the exact
opposite message. I hope that any readers seeking to understand Jesus�
words will think critically about their own ideologies as well and whether
they align more closely with the whitewashed commercial version that grants
wishes or the radical political figure portrayed in the Bible.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<XfOdnZgPuvx1AJT7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37802&group=alt.politics#37802

Subject: Re: Sermon On The Mount
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:31:20 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 17:31 UTC

Voice of Authority wrote:
> [...]
> redistribute power are often downplayed, and this is interpreted instead as
> a story about how nobody is perfect.
>

> SIUE is home to a large Christian population, including 20 Christian
> organizations, whose members I sincerely hope will avoid such a convenient
> dismissal of this issue. All of us at SIUE, Christian or otherwise, should
> question the motivations of our sources. Information is never presented
> without an agenda, and it is alarmingly common for information to be
> presented in deceitful ways.
>

> An idea as simple as “love your neighbors” can be used to promote the exact
> opposite message. I hope that any readers seeking to understand Jesus’
> words will think critically about their own ideologies as well and whether
> they align more closely with the whitewashed commercial version that grants
> wishes or the radical political figure portrayed in the Bible.

nobody reads anything this long

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<wjhON.99871$24ld.78660@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37803&group=alt.politics#37803

From: ted.str...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 17:46:04 GMT
 by: Ted - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 17:46 UTC

% wrote:

> [...]
> > is interpreted instead as a story about how nobody is perfect.
> >
> > SIUE is home to a large Christian population, including 20
> > Christian organizations, whose members I sincerely hope will avoid
> > such a convenient dismissal of this issue. All of us at SIUE,
> > Christian or otherwise, should question the motivations of our
> > sources. Information is never presented without an agenda, and it
> > is alarmingly common for information to be presented in deceitful
> > ways.
> >
> > An idea as simple as “love your neighbors” can be used to promote
> > the exact opposite message. I hope that any readers seeking to
> > understand Jesus’ words will think critically about their own
> > ideologies as well and whether they align more closely with the
> > whitewashed commercial version that grants wishes or the radical
> > political figure portrayed in the Bible.

Exactly. In fact, the motivation is not to even start reading it. Very
brief posts, otoh, almost always get read.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<XnsB1469F65087B7hueydlltampabayrrcom@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37807&group=alt.politics#37807

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: huey....@tampabay.rr.com (David LaRue)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:40:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: David LaRue - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:40 UTC

"Ted" <ted.street@gmail.com> wrote in news:wjhON.99871$24ld.78660@fx07.iad:

> [...]
>> > Christian organizations, whose members I sincerely hope will avoid
>> > such a convenient dismissal of this issue. All of us at SIUE,
>> > Christian or otherwise, should question the motivations of our
>> > sources. Information is never presented without an agenda, and it
>> > is alarmingly common for information to be presented in deceitful
>> > ways.
>> >
>> > An idea as simple as “love your neighbors” can be used to promote
>> > the exact opposite message. I hope that any readers seeking to
>> > understand Jesus’ words will think critically about their own
>> > ideologies as well and whether they align more closely with the
>> > whitewashed commercial version that grants wishes or the radical
>> > political figure portrayed in the Bible.
>> >

>> nobody reads anything this long
>

> Exactly. In fact, the motivation is not to even start reading it. Very
> brief posts, otoh, almost always get read.

Jesus (and God) taught those that were willing to learn.

If you were unwilling to read a few words, let alone books, how do you hope
to learn what was being taught?

Jesus and the New Testament were needed because of the many that were
unwilling to learn and follow the simple rules of the Old Testament. He
wants you to understand and follow him. It is your choice.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<%SjON.762036$p%Mb.11195@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37812&group=alt.politics#37812

From: ted.str...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:40:27 GMT
 by: Ted - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:40 UTC

David LaRue wrote:

> [...]
> promote >> > the exact opposite message. I hope that any readers
> seeking to >> > understand Jesus’ words will think critically about
> their own >> > ideologies as well and whether they align more closely
> with the >> > whitewashed commercial version that grants wishes or
> the radical >> > political figure portrayed in the Bible.
> >> >

> >> nobody reads anything this long

> > Exactly. In fact, the motivation is not to even start reading it.
> > Very brief posts, otoh, almost always get read.
>

> Jesus (and God) taught those that were willing to learn.
>
> If you were unwilling to read a few words, let alone books, how do
> you hope to learn what was being taught?
>
> Jesus and the New Testament were needed because of the many that were
> unwilling to learn and follow the simple rules of the Old Testament.
> He wants you to understand and follow him. It is your choice.

The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's
disgusting.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<MPG.407442b95cb96b5f98978b@news.usenetexpress.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37825&group=alt.politics#37825

Followup: alt.idiots
From: skee...@hotmale.com (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 05:04:43 -0400
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 09:04 UTC

In article <%SjON.762036$p%Mb.11195@fx15.iad>, ted.street@gmail.com says...

> [...]
> > promote >> > the exact opposite message. I hope that any readers
> > seeking to >> > understand Jesusâ?? words will think critically about
> > their own >> > ideologies as well and whether they align more closely
> > with the >> > whitewashed commercial version that grants wishes or
> > the radical >> > political figure portrayed in the Bible.

> > > Exactly. In fact, the motivation is not to even start reading it.
> > > Very brief posts, otoh, almost always get read.
> >

> > Jesus (and God) taught those that were willing to learn.
> >
> > If you were unwilling to read a few words, let alone books, how do
> > you hope to learn what was being taught?
> >
> > Jesus and the New Testament were needed because of the many that were
> > unwilling to learn and follow the simple rules of the Old Testament.
> > He wants you to understand and follow him. It is your choice.
>

> The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's

I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<0h5l0jlilvspf86hdj0jfi4pdmu9d0giuq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37834&group=alt.politics#37834

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 07:11:12 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:11 UTC

On 31 Mar 2024 14:21:51 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
> | too woke.
> |
><https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>
> --bks

Leave it to the commie troll to try to co-opt Christ's message to fit
his political purposes.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<1r5l0j9nttugts8e9e7sb9ggm99j5p6u3d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37835&group=alt.politics#37835

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 07:17:20 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:17 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:59:05 -0000 (UTC), Voice of Authority
<privatemail@protonmail.com> wrote:

>> | Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
>> | too woke.
>> |
>><https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>>
>> --bks
>>

>He was also a Communist.
>
>Jesus of Nazareth is a figure who is often emulated for his emphasis on
>kindness, mercy and love, but many of his disciples seem to miss a very
>large part of his teachings in their attempts to mimic his virtues.
>

>Many of Jesus’ ideas would be considered controversial in the modern world,
>but his attitudes regarding economics would be especially radical, aligning
>less with the conservative views of many of his followers and more with the
>far-left views we now call communist.

Jesus said NOTHING about government. He spoke about what people
should do from their hearts.

You're a pathetic opportunist to try to associate HIM with with
communism.

<garbage deleted>

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<AAyON.125226$_a1e.68778@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37855&group=alt.politics#37855

From: ted.str...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 13:24:48 GMT
 by: Ted - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:24 UTC

Skeeter wrote:

> [...]
> > > critically about their own >> > ideologies as well and whether
> > > they align more closely with the >> > whitewashed commercial
> > > version that grants wishes or the radical >> > political figure
> > > portrayed in the Bible. >> >

> > > Jesus (and God) taught those that were willing to learn.
> > >
> > > If you were unwilling to read a few words, let alone books, how do
> > > you hope to learn what was being taught?
> > >
> > > Jesus and the New Testament were needed because of the many that
> > > were unwilling to learn and follow the simple rules of the Old
> > > Testament. He wants you to understand and follow him. It is
> > > your choice.

> > The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's
> > disgusting.
> >

> I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
> when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!

I remember when you used to brag about how much shit you can eat, Chad.
We found it disgusting, but you were proud of it.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<uueep3$3o0dc$1@i2pn2.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37856&group=alt.politics#37856

Followup: alt.idiots
From: ted.r...@qmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:02:11 -0400
 by: Ted - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 14:02 UTC

Skeeter wrote:
> [...]
>>> seeking to >> > understand Jesusâ?? words will think critically about
>>> their own >> > ideologies as well and whether they align more closely
>>> with the >> > whitewashed commercial version that grants wishes or
>>> the radical >> > political figure portrayed in the Bible.

>>> Jesus (and God) taught those that were willing to learn.
>>>
>>> If you were unwilling to read a few words, let alone books, how do
>>> you hope to learn what was being taught?
>>>
>>> Jesus and the New Testament were needed because of the many that were
>>> unwilling to learn and follow the simple rules of the Old Testament.
>>> He wants you to understand and follow him. It is your choice.
>>

>> The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's
>> disgusting.
>>

> I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
> when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!

LOL! My wife doesn't give a shit!

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<17c22d00da46064a$96254$3081049$72dd786b@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37857&group=alt.politics#37857

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
From: prec...@yohoo.not (%)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:04:50 -0400
 by: % - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 14:04 UTC

Ted wrote:
> Skeeter wrote:
>
>> In article <%SjON.762036$p%Mb.11195@fx15.iad>, ted.street@gmail.com
>> says...

>>> The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's
>>> disgusting.
>>>

>> I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
>> when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!
>

> I remember when you used to brag about how much shit I can eat, Chad.
> We found it disgusting, but you were proud of it.

tinw, scatboi

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<660afc12$0$1129682$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37870&group=alt.politics#37870

From: skeeterw...@photonmail.com (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 12:25:21 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:25 UTC

In article <AAyON.125226$_a1e.68778@fx16.iad>, ted.street@gmail.com
says...

> Skeeter wrote:
>
> > In article <%SjON.762036$p%Mb.11195@fx15.iad>, ted.street@gmail.com
> > says...

> > > The main thing I don't like about Jesus is that he eats shit. It's
> > > disgusting.
> > >

> > I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
> > when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!
>

> I remember when you used to brag about how much shit you can eat, Chad.
> We found it disgusting, but you were proud of it.

He and his buddy JH last a fight with a dumpster. Funny story.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<oDLON.110173$IfLe.104264@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37874&group=alt.politics#37874

From: ted.str...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 04:15:16 GMT
 by: Ted - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:15 UTC

Skeeter wrote:

> In article <AAyON.125226$_a1e.68778@fx16.iad>, ted.street@gmail.com
> says...
> >
> > Skeeter wrote:
> >
> > > In article <%SjON.762036$p%Mb.11195@fx15.iad>,
> > > ted.street@gmail.com says...

> > > I remember when you used to post as Scatboi, Ted, that was back
> > > when I was posting as Carny....man what a ride!
> >

> > I remember when you used to brag about how much shit you can eat,
> > Chad. We found it disgusting, but you were proud of it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sermon On The Mount

<uug4pa$1kfm1$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37877&group=alt.politics#37877

From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 01:23:54 -0400
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 05:23 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
> | too woke.
> |
> <https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>
> --bks

The Jews killed Jesus. The Romans didn't care one way or another.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<tkpn0jtj1lsg3h5h7952k3826cgjr1k70b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37884&group=alt.politics#37884

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 07:06:26 -0400
 by: NoBody - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:06 UTC

On Mon, 01 Apr 2024 07:11:12 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 31 Mar 2024 14:21:51 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | Why did the Romans crucify Jesus? Because he had become
>> | too woke.
>> |
>><https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>>
>> --bks
>
>Leave it to the commie troll to try to co-opt Christ's message to fit
>his political purposes.

And Bradley, the lightweight commie troll, has fled.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<uugplr$35uin$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37888&group=alt.politics#37888

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:20:27 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:20 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Apr 2024 07:11:12 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> <https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1774230983350362304>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Leave it to the commie troll to try to co-opt Christ's message to fit
>> his political purposes.
>
> And Bradley, the lightweight commie troll, has fled.

Peter and Paul betrayed Jesus by organising communes. Peter even
attacked capitalism by striking Ananias and Sapphira dead,

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<d2rq0jhc69vdmv39pn8stfo444avjkiui4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37942&group=alt.politics#37942

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 10:53:11 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:53 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:20:27 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Apr 2024 07:11:12 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Leave it to the commie troll to try to co-opt Christ's message to fit
>>> his political purposes.
>>
>> And Bradley, the lightweight commie troll, has fled.
>
>Peter and Paul betrayed Jesus by organising communes. Peter even
>attacked capitalism by striking Ananias and Sapphira dead,

Sapphira Cristal is dead??

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.gocomics.com/robrogers/2024/03/28

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<gdsXGhrtlTtESiDKvaxwcffpjGOnnhIc@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=37980&group=alt.politics#37980

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 24 16:15:01 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:15 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman <bks@panix.com> wrote:

> | Why did the Jews crucify Jesus?

Fixed it for you.

Re: Sermon On The Mount

<l7chb7F87riU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=38019&group=alt.politics#38019

From: cre...@creon.earth (Creon)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: 6 Apr 2024 09:01:27 GMT
 by: Creon - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:01 UTC

On Wed, 03 Apr 2024 10:53:11 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 04:20:27 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>NoBody wrote:

>>> And Bradley, the lightweight commie troll, has fled.
>>
>>Peter and Paul betrayed Jesus by organising communes. Peter even
>>attacked capitalism by striking Ananias and Sapphira dead,
>
> Sapphira Cristal is dead??
>
> Swill

In the Book of Acts, Chapter 5...

I think Peter used "force chokes", like Darth Vader!

--
-c